Wednesday, November 2, 2016

To Michael Savage Nov. 2nd, Wednesday

Doc,

Wee hours.
Yesterday I couldn't hear your show. Had a day that you had to see it to believe it. Democrat, liberal, progressive fraudsters, black racism up to wazoo. If you would not see my life on live-stream, you will be believe that this is a country which has laws. I mean any law which pertains to its citizens physical safety, human right, etc. At least it doesn't work for me and never did for last 25 years of my life living here. NYPD couldn't care less when white, soft spoken, not aggressive looking person like me calls them or goes to them to even file a report. Oh, don't forget that if you have an accent that already gives them an impression that you don't know the law, so automatically you're not a person to be cautious with, so they can say and do whatever comes to their mind.
White people or those who are doing the right thing, not hurting anybody, going about their daily life and who are being mistreated, discriminated, harassed, threatened and menaced.
I don't like Facebook, I never use it, I didn't even liked the idea of it from the get go, but maybe, just maybe I'll use its live-streaming feature.
I'm not sure if it has better quality than other streams. I should do some search about it.

For now, let go to politics before dawn.
Last a few days prognoses for Trump has been better. He missed the chance to give H checkmate at the third round, but that's OK, he's not a politician. I heard he has a stream every day at 6:30pm. Didn't get a chance to watch that. Maybe you should mention that fact, of you haven't done it yet. If you did, you should keep reminding listeners.

The following is an interesting report briefly explaining the process of US elections, at
1tv.ru/news/issue/2016-11-01/21:00#8.
I don't think that too many Americans know who it really works.
The good news is that Paul Ryan voted for Trump. Finally that man came through.
This was really shocking in a good way; Chris Matthews endorsed Trump, at
youtube.com/watch?v=oSSfA0FqoNQ. Yeah!

Trump's one of the best speeches, brilliant! at youtube.com/watch?v=Tab5vvo0TJw. 
This person is a father and a brother I never had. I can dream to have him as a friend.

Also #TrumpTheEstablishment has lots of stuff.  

Afternoon; you started your show by saying that Soros and Podesta cartel is losing steam after FBI revelation new wiki-leak's emails came out. Trump is leading now.
If Trump wins there might be unrest perpetrated by disturber and chief Soros, unless Trump will hunt him down and bring to justice.
You were ranting that S and his rotten son destroyed safe, white neighborhoods of this country by
putting gangsters in them to change the demographics of those areas.
Trump, with God's help should stop the illegal immigration and remove the gang- bangers. You called Podesta Hitler of H's campaign and you ranted and ranted.

Trump was in Pensacola FL today, full speech is at youtube.com/watch?v=1m-ZMDF3yQQ 
and in Miami FL, at
trumptube.tv/donald-trump-rally-speech-video/video/trump-miami-fl-rally-live-11-2-16.



So long.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive