Monday, November 7, 2016

To Michael Savage Nov. 7th, Monday

Doc,

Wee hours of the morning.
Weekend was busy for Mr. Trump, flying from one state to the other and rallying.
Yesterday he stopped by in Reno, NV, at youtube.com/watch?v=aQMUj6ETaNg. 
2h22min, he starts at 1h19min.
Some vermin try to jump close and caused little distraction 1h 52min. he came back at 2h. and continues saying "nobody said that it was going to be easy for us, but we'll never be stopped."
Yeah! He thanked secret service. I understand and glad to hear. But, isn't it secret service's job to prevent these things? Check people out before they come in? Vermin had a weapon or whatnot?
What was the panic at this time? They suppose to be proactive, pro-act, not re-act.

Trump's contract with voters starts with promise of ending gov. corruption.
First on "to do" list should be creating new type of media and spreading around to replace the old, corrupt, stupid and criminal one we have right now. He calls them dishonest and crooked media.
That's my President right there!
We have ideas, vision and will power to bring people together. I have, I do!
To do whatever possible to clear the mess of mass media must be the civil society agenda of every citizen who's concerned about the future of this country.

Drain the swamp and throw the bums out of Washington, Mr. Trump! Take me with you to help you out, I'm ready!

Yesterday he was also at Sterling Heights, MI, at youtube.com/watch?v=uzLoDhIAvcA. 2h4min. He starts his speech at 1h 22min. into the tape, at 1h 37min he invited bunch of kids on the stage. Aaaa... how nice...
Blue color, union people in there seem to be for Trump, because of their job situations.
Union can have a luxury to do what they suppose to do for their members, but when there are no jobs there are no union members either. Everyone gets kaput. Reagan democrats will be Trump democrats.
He's so right by saying that no other politician can fix the job situation, because they have no clue.
I can't believe tomorrow is the election day.
No matter what happens the job of cleaning up the mess of mass media should start. He he wins, it will start officially from the top, otherwise it still will start and will go around to cover Washington and its cronies.

Drain the swamp alright! 
He has scheduled 5 stops for today. WOW!
11am Sarasota,FL,
3pm Raleigh,NC,
5:30pm Scranton, PA,
8pm, Manchester, NH,
11pm Grand Rapids,MI.

The most ridiculous thing is that O is not working. Instead he's running around doing her job. Why? Because she can't do it for herself. He is such an embarrassment!

Moscow, Russia; it's 9:30am in there and last preparations for the parade of Nov. 7th are taking place in Red Square, at 1tv.ru/news/issue/2016-11-07/09:00#2. 
It will start in half an hour and will be aired live from Channel One, which we can't see from here.
In NYC it's 1:30am and I need to get some sleep.

After 1pm, Parade of November 7th in Moscow had happened and went very well, at 1tv.ru/news/issue/2016-11-07/18:00#1. Light freeze and snow in Moscow like it was 75 years ago. There are some surviving vets who were present. Their number is shrinking every year, unfortunately.
7th of November is a big date for everyone who's from former soviet union and their descendants now who're there and who're not there. To me it still is and will be. On top of it, it's my mother's birthday.
This is a clip from the march dedicated to 1941 parade on Red Square from where soldiers went to the front lines to defeat nazis. From Moscow to Berlin, 4 years of hell on earth and beyond they, their families and the entire country had suffered. My grandfather and my uncle died in that war.
I still can't stand hearing German language. Being a linguist and appreciating languages I just don't know how to overcome that barrier against that particular language. 2 times I visited Switzerland, in 2000 was in Zurich and tried to stay away from hearing the local language. As a tourist I dealt with people who suppose to speak English. They don't smile, they have military faces. Even in a grocery store. When I asked if they speak English they usually said "a little bit" with no pleasure whatsoever. Dankkhei! In Russian it's X - kh together and they pronounce it with a twisting sound. Germans from Germany pronounce it softer like danke and smoother, instead of dankkkkhkhkhei with up and down tone. "Guten morgen" for me associate with a joke of someone who wakes up in morgue. Yope, there is a Russian joke for it. "Guten tag" like they want to put a tag on you? "Guten abend" is like "bend over in the evening." :)  I don't want to know more and now I digress. Really digress.
If Russia would devastate what was left from Germany in 1945, they wouldn't have problems they have from it today. Look what is NATO doing to Russia, look how economic sanctions hurting. Why have mercy for people who never liked you and you know for sure they never will? Why take a chance of "hoping?" Hope for what? They stated to hate themselves so bad that they devastated the future of their children to have a place called home. Look at the barnyard they created out of their country. They let their own enemies in and close to their children's necks. On top, those enemies didn't fool them with their skills, education, style, better knowledge of anything, money and wealth they brought with them, instead they are being feed for free!!! They brought illiteracy, incompatible mentality base on their believes and culture, poverty and illnesses. Unprotected constant sex with close relatives from minor age to death with the outcome of more eating mouths. It's a gift for their stupidity which will keep on giving until cows come home and beyond.
I pray every day for more patience to Putin and his cabinet until we go through another day. Another day is tomorrow, - Nov. the 8th. After 25 years of living in America, being a citizen for many years, I have to vote for the first time.
I probably can't follow up the news the whole day tomorrow. At least that's how I feel now. I'm emotionally and physically exhausted. Wednesday we'll have America not just a little different here and there, but we'll have America "do or die." Do is for T, die is for H! Those are very different paths.
O is out today, running around like a marathon. Work? What work? What oval office? What about it? Me? Nosire. I'm O'Hussein, I don't need to work, look at my skin color. Don't you know by now that you can't say anything? Anybody who opens the mouth is automatically racist. Ask Al-Sharptongue.

Watch this clip and see what policies of Hussein and his cohort neo-nazis in EU brought to a white, Slavic, Christian country of Ukraine, at 1tv.ru/news/issue/2016-11-07/18:00#3. 
Another Orthodox church belonging to Moscow patriarchate was arsoned in Dnepropetrovsk. Books, Icons, the interior. By a miracle alter did survive.
Why the West needs this conflict? Besides making money on blood, western powers  need to hurt others. Who creates jealousy the most? Of course Russia. 1tv.ru/news/issue/2016-11-07/18:00#3.
RF is not a member a clan, a gang and a pack. It stands on its own, makes its own policies and don't owe anybody. Straight man, religious, a church goer, master of marshal arts? Oh, no sir. O and his cronies can't stand it, let's do WW3, shall we?

Your show will start in half an hour.

Evening; you started by ranting "it is time to come out of your sleep, it is time to put your hats on forward, put your p.rn,gr,phy in bonfire, turn off your sports, you entertainment, you'll not have a nation unless you stand up like a man." I think this was a part from previous show.
You said "this is the last day for America as you know it. After tomorrow night you'd not have the same nation. No matter who wins it's not going to be the same America." That's true.
    
You asked the listeners to call and explain what do we afraid most of H wins. I decided to call and explain why I'm afraid that war might break loose with Russia. Before the end of the first hour I got through to my surprise! Your producer picked up and said that you already have a caller about it, meaning war with Russia. Who was the caller, how he/she was more qualified to answer and/or explain, I don't know. But it was hurtful to me. You should remember me from previous calls. They were unusual ones. I'm long time listener, I live in NYC where I can't meet even one person who politically agrees with me and you were about taking somebody else's call? Interesting.
It hurt my feelings, i turn the radio off. It's nerve racking to listen to you, problematic to get through phone lines, now the rejection? I don't think so. I have my limits too like everybody.

You are in NYC as far as I understood? Maybe came to be here in case Trump invites you to victory celebrations? Good idea. Hope he wins and invites you, you deserve it.
Tomorrow I have a plan to drop a placard at his building for him saying "if you win, our job just
will start, if not, it will start anyways. We have to get rid of 5th column in this country. I can help you do it, if you give me ground to stand on. I'll start for free for my country. Deal?"

Trump was in Sarasota, FL, full event at youtube.com/watch?v=kojv8MHjo78 and in 4 more places. The day of reckoning is close, very close!!! 


So long.









 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive