Sunday, October 30, 2016

To Michael Savage Oct. 29-30, weekend, after hacked account

Doc,

Saturday, 29th.
You won't believe what happened last Thursday; the account I use for this blog was hacked.
Thursday night I couldn't sign in.
Yesterday I was listening your show while commuting in NYC you were saying that your phone lines caught fire (I was laughing with you) couldn't call you to say that I couldn't access my accounts. Yes, with plural. All over sudden out of 7 emails 5 was shut down. It wasn't coincidence and wasn't done by Kremlin, for sure. It was done by local progressive-perverts who I criticize. In last blog I praised Putin, why Russians would do that to me? Maybe Russian sh.tty opposition working with clintongue apparatus? Less likely, this was a purely insider job.
Yesterday I was out and about and was very nervous about what to do with the tech. mess. The only thing made me go through the day, besides keeping myself running around very fast, is the news about new probe of H's emails.
The wording of FBI letter to congress is so vague that anything can happen. I heard lots of Qs from talk shows hosts all day, but still have my own.
My gut feeling is that comey-character is playing both hands to stay afloat. They can't release real emails to public and explain that those were classified. Inside congress whoever can figure out, or would want to figure out, can decide anything they want. Isn't it? Who is checking the checkers?
To me, the mere fact that that woman was busy emailing such volume, shows that she wasn't working. Is her work consist of being on the phone 24/7?  Is she a nerd with OCD with pervasive memory lapses? Dementia too, perhaps? I wander if any vermin in the media can find out how many of 33000 emails were about yoga. Yoga my dog's foot!

Int'l news; Aleppo is in mass, children are dead, vermin keep shelling the city and preventing people from coming out of eastern part of it. Pictures are gruesome, I don't even want to link the reports.

To figure out what kind of doped-up place the UN is, look at this miscarriage of justice, at rt.com/news/364584-russia-saudi-unhrc-election. Russia is kicked out from Human Rights Council and Saudi Arabia is not. What?
Remember what happened 2 days ago in Syrian airspace, at
rt.com/usa/364561-russian-us-jets-syria? 
Look at this news, this is a real beauty, I'm serious, one normal thing finally reported in the news.
Not in American news, but Russian. Watch this at 1tv.ru/news/issue/2016-10-29/21:00#3. After at first blaming Russia for the incident as always, at this time American air-force apologized for its mistake. Those planes were flying without lights at night and came in less than 500 meters close to each other.

All I can say is that Putin's nerves are made of steel. The whole "civilized" world lost its mind and running loose against him. Look what they did in their own countries. They're attacking someone else to deter the attention from the problems in their internal to external affairs, just because they're jealous of Putin. That's all personal. He doesn't bent over for them and they can't stand it.
That's all.
Look at this nice ad Trump put out, at youtube.com/watch?v=L1LUs-gR0f4. 
_______________________________
Sunday, 30th.

Ukrainian government is running out of its mind, - for real. Look at the symbol in the main hall of spying headquarters of their DoD and compare it with nazi Germany. The only name of the country is different, must watch this report at 1tv.ru/news/issue/2016-10-29/21:00#8.
This too is interesting; they want to put a monument for notorious Petlyura, which is raising repulse in Israel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive