Tuesday, November 8, 2016

To Michael Savage Nov. 8th, 2016 AD, Election day!

Doc,

Can't believe the date.
It looks like an age long intellectual journey to come to this point. Way too long. It should be the most 6 mouths.
This video shows critical points of H's 2 faced mind set, at youtube.com/watch?v=KUBE4YlTXvE.
Like her personal life was fake, her words and deeds are phony.
Look she can't even walk freely by herself, she's falling apart, at
youtube.com/watch?v=eDUzs-wRV2I.

I believe O has a tooth for Comey now and will try to get rid of him. Can the President fire the FBI Director?

I slept a little bit for the night, but never woke up this early and started checking the news and writing.
No matter what happens today, my job to get rid of 5th column starts tomorrow.
Those who want to live in civil society should work on having a independent thinking media. Not cronies, not corrupt agents of this or that political party. Somebody has to do it, let it be me.

Before going to vote, I'm going to drop a placard at Trump tower, which says:
Nov. 8th, 2016 A.D.
"Mr. Trump, before I go to vote, Good Luck and God Bless You! We'll win today! No matter in which building you'll work next 4 years, we'll help each other to get rid of 5th column of this country - the MSM as it is today. That's an incurable internal infection that can kill the body from within. USA needs a capital clean up of the sewage feeds its mind. Changing the pipes will do better, if fiscally possible. Please check the site "GoTrumpGo.blogspot.com and @starlet737. AnnaNYC

Now it's 7:12am in NYC, chilly, but OK. I have my work cut out for me for the day.
I don't go to vote, I get out to vote.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive