Thursday, November 10, 2016

To Michael Savage Nov. 10th, Thursday

Doc,

Wee hours of morning.
Putin was one of the first who congratulated Trump and said that mutual work will put RF and the US on the path of amicable relations. Russia is ready and looking forward to better days in between two countries.
Another fast one was the President of Egypt, Gen. Abdul Fattah El-Sisi, who knew that from H's coming to power muslim-brotherhood will be energized. Trump's victory help his country from more bloodshed right off top. Trump should get Noble Peace prize for that off the top. Why not? He already did something, O only said something and got it.

Yesterday I was feeling under the weather from previous day of being out in crowds.
Haven't done it for years. Most of the day I spent in the bed sleeping. I was emotionally drained and physically exhausted. s
Now still in the bed, but feeling a little better. Trying to put a finale to 16 months worrying.
It's still hard to believe. My worrying actually started 8 years ago and can't wait that racist gets out of WH.
Silent majority was for real. It proved itself when bet all the predictions of polls and MSM.
Why majority was silent? Why should it be silent? When is started to become silent? These are the Qs I'd love to ask and get answers from ordinary people. ********************************

There are lots of people who don't have voice. One of them is me.
What I experience against me in daily bases, because I'm white, educated and decent person from black unadulterated racists fraudsters, you have to see it to believe it.
There is no amount of talking about it can do anything. NYPD is full of clueless half or full racists against white people, especially those who have accents. They automatically assume that I don't know my way around and ignoring their job or even threatening me for calling them will do the trick.
They're always angry why someone who is not dead called police. I'm very extremely serious about this. It has been a long psychopathic experience with NYPD. To call or to go to precinct to file an assault report with a witness can be so distressing that both of us decided not to do it. Should the incident streamed live, lawyers would find me fast instead of me looking for them.
My life must be streamed live for 24/7. Society attitude is geared against whites, entire system of jurisprudence is tangled, socked in lies and deceits, MSM is a huge criminal enterprise perpetrating and sponsoring all of it.
I'd like someone, let's say Bloomberg, who has no problem of accessing or sponsoring anything
agree to get involved to see himself what is going on in the same town that he lives in and his taxes pay. You think he will? I don't think so. He wouldn't have the "time." He's busy working, making more money, instead of volunteering to help good citizens who then can help other good ones.
How a person that smart and accomplished could be on H's side, is beyond my imagination.
Poor man doesn't like rich man and rich man hates another rich man? Is that it?

You know what I'd love to see to feel really elated? I've love to go to the border of Canada and wave good riddans to the many vermin from sewage of Hollywood who said they'd leave the US if Trump becomes the President. Now that he IS, they should get the heck out of here!!!
Oh, now that I wrote about one thing, more and more things come to mind.
Maybe I should put a list down. Hmmmm ..... not a bad idea.

1. Trump should take me with him to Russia to meet Putin. I'll be the interpreter. It's extremely important to have a good one who understand the meaning behind words.
I read translations on major Int'l TV channels and get shocked how that could be done so badly.

I miss Moscow, I love the city. It has been 25 years. Don't have anybody there either. It's cold in there now. Actually unusually cold weather came down on most of the regions in Russia. Where is Al Gore when we need him?  

2. We should create new type of media and Trump should be the sponsor. I need a place to work and technology. Couple of technical people to help around. That's all. I'll do the work. It will be only live.

3. He should cut NATO funding and invest in my projects to save western civilization. NATO with 2 German women, D-tran and MoD of Germany, is killing those who carrying the heritage of it tactically and strategically. Did you hear that bozo MoD's interview? Did you see how "shocked" she was to see Trump win? You should check it out to feel how psychosis in EU rulers gone wild.
Instead Putin is happy and Russian people are exulted.
I found an interesting interview talking Trump, American people's tradition and mentality. It's from Russia, at youtube.com/watch?v=hw7oJhUAVhc.

Here is your yesterday's show, at youtube.com/watch?v=A-0k-LLYdaE. 
You said "God's hand is all over this election. If not for you, listeners of Savage Nation, this won't happen. There are letters in Torah that show prediction of this happening."

Late night; this is your today's show, at youtube.com/watch?v=lc6zwqbuvyI. 
You said that before moving in Trump should have white house fumigated, because al-sharptongue visited it so many times. Other vermin of society did it too. I'd say disinfect too! Hahaha!!!
The funny thing was about podesta's-d.monic-rituals. When you were making fun of it I was laughing out loud. I also felt some unknown negative emotion when I saw him talking that evening. I didn't pay attention to him and his face before. Talking of deplorable . . .
Yes, Eddie did it! I have educating that Ivy colleges don't give in America. I voted for Trump. To me to pay to Ivy college to get a humanities degree is total waste of time and money. All I'd hear would be stupidity, which can effect any persons common sense. Imagine that you hear stupidity and pay for it too. What would it make you, smart? NYSlimes is a low-life stuff, you shouldn't even mention what it said, you should start with celebration and end with celebration.
The most important thing for Trump is not to soften up. He has to use scorched earth policies. Nice words are for entertainment to get someone to pay for it. He doesn't need to get paid for niceness or for anything else. He is blessed with money. All he need to keep us safe and get our blessings and appreciation for his sacrifice. Yes, it's going to put him and his family in lock-down lifestyle and make him work 24/7. Too bad now Trump tower is going to be surrounded with so much protection, it's not going to be pleasant to go into it. Imagine from next year when Trump family come home from DC?

I found this clip from Fox news broadcasted the day after the election, at
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll3bVnZ5hcg.
It's about so called "celebrities" (to me they're so called) reaction to election results. I like when Eric Bolling on the air offers to anyone who wants to leave the country first class one way ticket to the country of their choice. !!!  He has bestselling book published a few mouth ago called "Wake up America." I haven't read it, but after I see him with such wonderful gesture I'm going to get it.
Greg Gutfeld is funny. I haven't watch Fox for years. Sometimes somethings come through from different sources, but when I used to watch, I liked Greg a lot. He has books too, nice ones, such as "Not cool," "The joy of hate," "How to be right," and more.

Today Trump was in WH, at youtube.com/watch?v=ng7Mzeu_1i0. Hear how O's is mumbling. He can't believe his eyes.
Today you sounded like blaming Trump for saying he's a good man and he'll seek his council. Well, presidency is bigger than the president, so when you're there you have to be polite and respectful.
The whole things should make any normal person humbled.
Of course O knows things about gov. inside jobs that Trump does not. How would he? He's his own boss in private sector. Gov. is little different animal which has its own nature and bad and good habits. He has to find out many things before taking over that desk. Would O follow good intentions and share all the relevant info Trump needs
to know? In my opinion internal governance is easier to figure out, but about his dealing in foreign affairs O might not disclose honestly. Who know what he said and done and promised to his sponsors in muslim world? Remember when he just become a president first interview he gave was to al-jazeera? Then went to Saudi and got a gold chain, the one father gives to his son) like a rap artist from a promoter. That chain shows dynasty, clan, family, blood related person. Remember how low he bowed? One only can hope that he will not use his antichrist skills to do horribly destructive things before he takes any furniture he likes (like his friends clintons did) and get the heck out of there.
Someone should keep a close eye on how many hate filled illegal muslims he'll try to sneak in from backdoor before he leaves that building. I'm sure he will not rest after coming out. Once hateful, always hateful. What is going to happen in order to change it? It comes from his mother and father. She didn't like this country and he hated it. It's genetic. 100% natural brew.
Hope I'm wrong on this too; I feel like Michelle and he are going to get divorced afterwords. Maybe not right away, but down the line, when second kid is out of house. Just saying.
Look at those 2 pathetic Chicago natives; Barack and Hillary. Look what's going on in Chicago. They couldn't fix their own town.
To show their patriotism those 2 families should move into the worse area in that city, what about that? Why not live next to your constituency and change their lives hands on, ha?

So long.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive