Friday, October 21, 2016

To Michael Savage Oct. 21st, Friday

Doc,

Rainy, nasty day in NYC. I canceled 2 appointments, decided to take care of 3 more things another day, stayed home to do this. Glad to be in bed.

Nasty, vile NY press again attack Trump. If he'll become the President, would you blame him for drying these sewage pipes down? I mean, I can believe there are still sick minds that pay for those.
I get disgusted when I even look at their front pages, let alone touching them. If even they'd pay me, I'd not read any of papers on NYC newsstands.

Yesterday Trump and H were in some "money collecting" dinner, they call it Al Smith. Whoever was he, I'm not interested to know, neither care about collecting money for Catholic charities. Why? Because I'm not a Catholic? No. Because Catholics lost so much money by settling child molestation cases that they closed lots of schools and perishes. Did they eradicate that problem? I'm not sure, because they don't say it and don't bring any example to show proof.
Am I asking something impossible or difficult to do? I don't think so. If not all perishes, where adults work, but all the schools, all the time must be under CCTV at all times, which should be streamed live so every parent can watch at any given time. Is this a racket science?
I believe that this should be the most important 1st step taken by its leadership before having a face to go out and ask for money.

This morning, when I turned the TV on channel Escape, there was an episode from a case from 1981 murder of Texas priest Ryan, who had "2 sides" in him and was raping man. He was murdered in cheap motel room, may he not rest in peace. What? I'm not suppose to say it? I'm suppose to be perfect humanitarian? For what reason? Who says?
He was a pervert. He took advantage of people who went to him to 'confess' their sins, to find some spiritual solace and empathy, if not support, but he used their weakness to violate them. What happened after he died? He became better? I don't think so. I won't lie to look good as those 1000 people who went to that dinner yesterday and CC collected $6M after that.
I know Trump had to go, he's in politics, he told some jokes, etc. But... if I'd have money to donate, I'd give to animal shelters. All of it. I liked one of Trump jokes particularly; the one he said that H
accidentally bumped to him and said "pardon me." She needs to be pardoned alright.
Anyway; when those rich and powerful getting together in the case is "money collecting," it don't impress me much, the least to say.
Last a few days that's what H was doing while laying in her bed? Media said she was "fundraising."
I have a neighbor who uses drugs, deals drags and when she asks for money she says she's "fundraising." Anything more than a few $s for smoke and drink, is a "fundraising" event.
I think Catholic church should stop their missions in Africa, Asia and other 3rd-4th world countries and help people in here where they got their money from. Do you see how many homeless on the streets of NYC? You think they don't see them? I believe they do, they pass them by and go far, far away to do BS. I want to know if they're taking that money and hiding in offshore. What? Am I saying anything unbelievable? No. That's why I need to have my own network, so I can ask these Qs and let the people get the answers. I already know. I'm doing this as public service to contribute to civil society and I don't need their money if even they'd give it to me. I'll not take from everybody.

Now, lets' go to Mosul, Iraq and Aleppo, Syria.
First US service man died in Mosul offensive, at military.com/daily-news/2016/10/20/us-service-member-killed-in-bomb-blast-in-iraq.html. 

In Aleppo, humanitarian corridors are working to get civilians out of the war zone. It looks like a mess where even locals don't know who is who, where they come from, for what, etc. etc.
Did you hear al-nusra now is called al-whatever or al-whatnot? Who can differentiate good and bad and in between all those groups firing guns and bombing each other? As per believing out media, -
oh my Lord, have mercy, who can guess what they can show and what they can say.
Things in broad day light on the streets in NYC is twisted and turned upside down in their mouths, how they can tell us what's going on where we can't see ourselves? Between those groups there are no lines, no uniforms, no insignia. Everyone is wearing a camouflage and can have any patch on their arms anytime they want. To interchange their "affiliation" all they need is a safety pin. Go figure.
America never should send soldiers on the ground.

Your show will start in an hour, until then I'll search the news.
By the order of Putin, humanitarian pause in Aleppo is extended for one more day, until 7pm Saturday. T.r.r.sts are holding people back, scaring them, shooting at them, shooting at Russian journalists and soldiers. Those who could get out telling horror stories with tears, at
1tv.ru/news/issue/2016-10-21/21:00#2. 
US State Department releases 122 Clinton emails, at rt.com/usa/363703-clinton-email-fbi-dump.
There has been a terrible helicopter crush in Russia. Out of 22 passengers only 3 survived, at rt.com/news/363712-helicopter-crash-yamal-siberia.

After 3pm, your show started, you're talking about National Enquirer's article about H's flings with women in the past. I don't know what is that about. Never heard of such things before.
You said you don't care about it because you're a sexual libertarian and we should worry about possibly coming WW3. What should we expect Putin to do, while bullies surrounding O in WH
are ganging up on him, back down? He won't. What about H's words that strong countries talk to their adversaries. Why we can't talk to Putin? What's wrong with talking to him?
Even Jill Stein said if H is elected, we'll have a world war.

This is your today's full show, at youtube.com/watch?v=y3nQytxeL-M. Some of it is encore. 

Oh, boy, oh boy, look what I found. The following clip is from Al Smith dinner, watch 1:11min. when H opening her purse, taking something out covertly and with 2-3 fingers together shoving that inside her throat. I believe it was a medication. Here is he clip, youtube.com/watch?v=7cq6MuOJ4b4.
If it's a legit med, I'm all for it, but what if it's a performance enhancer or something else. Look at her face changing every second, her mouth opens wide and wild when laughing. Gives me creeps. 
Look at 24:52min, when Trump goes to sit down on his chair next to the fatso cardinal (yes, I said fatso), fatso is shaking his hand swiftly and turns again to the witch. Look at nasty announcer, who I feel is choking on his sins of doling .... to the kids, especially to kids in "need" (yes I said that), how he's undermining Trump's wonderful speech by using an expression so called taken from Reagan "there you go again." What that suppose to mean? Like he's doing in again and again, which should be annoying? Wow, there are some vermin in that crowd, for sure. When Trump is talking pay attention to the gestures of the big -fatso bending over the her and whispering into her ear, look at his hand gesture like saying "...." I don't want to put what I feel he's saying. And, come to think of it, Trump's father use to go to Al Smith dinners, which means they have been contributing for decades.
Oh, boy, oh, boy, how I don't believe most of the crowd sitting there.
Trump was right, she had her entire campaign sitting there; - entire vermanic Main Stream Media.
Maria Bartiromo decided to deeply open her hanging breasts. For what reason? Isn't she married? That wasn't even beautiful, it looked tasteless. Like she was wearing somebody else's dress which was 2 sizes bigger on her.
That looked pretty slutty. I'm sure she's going to get some backlash for it. Maybe that's what she was looking for? Who knows?  


So long.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive