Sunday, October 9, 2016

To Michael Savage Oct. 8-9, weekend edition

Doc,

Saturday 8th, evening. Rainy autumn day in NYC.
I was listening most of the time throughout the week.
Today UN security council vetoed Russia's version of resulution of coflict in Syria,
at rt.com/news/362059-syria-aleppo-vote-unsc. 
There are lots of detail that I'm aware of by listening different sources of experts in Russia, but don't have time to put all in here.
American MSM consist of lowlife-low-class lib-dem political dirty hacks who don't know nothing about anything around the world. What a pity for American people! Is this all we can afford to have out of 310 million people?
I even took a glimpse of public channels today to see what's going on in there. Pseudo-intellectual entity like CarnegieCouncil had a young stupid man as a guest, who kept saying that Russia is the biggest threat to USA's security. Can you believe that? I can only imagine what Putin is feeling about psychotic leader of today's western civilization.
If America would know better would it still be in Afghanistan, Iraq, now in Syria practically protecting al-nusra t.r.r group? Since when naive (should say uneducated, but...) Americans figure out what's going on in the world? Look who are running CIA, FBI, DOJ, SOS, DHS and the rest.
Wow, God help us all!

Putin asked Duma to ratify an agreement according which Russia and Armenia will maintain a mutual air space defense. Armenia is ready for it from July of last year. This will be very beneficial for both countries, because it will strengthen Russia's and its allies defense from southern border.  
It'd at rt.com/politics/361927-putin-asks-duma-to-ratify. 
Russia MUST keep and sharpen its eyes on key point of its borders, such as Armenia in south, Crimea in south west, Kaliningrad region in north west, which is an enclave between Lithuania and Poland, to combat the aggression of NATO with build up by its borders on Baltic and Black Seas.    
See the report at rt.com/news/362062-missiles-iskander-kaliningrad-nato.
What considers a normal planed and announced military hardware move by Russia, is taken as a "scary stuff" by the west and sold to US as a "hostile" act. [Oh, boo-hoo! Anti-missile Iskander-M is the MAN!]

In south only Armenians are loyal to Russians and always have been. The rest are volatile, like Azerbaijan and Georgia. Georgia is Christian like A and R, but Saakashvili messed up its relations with RF. Azerbaijan can't be trusted because of their ties to their "brethren" Turks.
Today were parliamentary elections in Georgia. Polls are closed already, but counting is not completed yet. Dream Party, which is better for relations with RF, seems to be leading the way.
I'll update you on this. ******************
I wish Dream Party wins, although its head is an oligarch. Who doesn't want a rich man? Only those men who're straight and jealous of him. That's all.
I don't dislike rich because I'm not rich, I wish them a good life and pray for their better choices of life. With lots of money you can do lots of good things and lots of very bad things. That's all.

From yesterday MSM is spewing out lots of poison against Trump, because they found so called "tape" where he said he was attracted to a woman, but she was married, etc.
He since apologized. I thought it was bad, because some even screamed that he should step out of the race. Then, right now, before writing this I heard it 2 times and found out that it's a fun chit-chat between 2 men, Trump talking like a boy, which might be even a lie for bragging.
Is he attracted to attractive women? You bet yours. He gets them, but also takes care of them.
99.99% of of men wants everything for free, then brag and go next if they can. Yes, I know it, you know it, your mother knew it and every reader of this blog knows it. Why do you think I'm still single? Because I don't have anybody interested? Nosir, I can put my life on livestream and you'll see how many men, most of them half of my age, will hit on me and want to pick me up. That's why I don't even date. I ask too much money, I ask up front and cash. Nobody can afford me, nobody. Unless they're as rich as Trump. And, I'd not even take it from everybody who is rich and wants to give me. Nosir. I have class, morality and dignity. First I have to like him and he has to go through high bar. How high? You be the judge; if he smokes, I mean anything, leave alone drugs, even stupid cigarettes, I can be around him. I can't be around someone who stinks. That's one of the requirements. Also has to have his psychical check up done with a doctor of my choice. Also I'd volunteer any info. he needs from me and check up with a doctor of his choice. Sounds responsible? You bet.

Today was a terrible tragedy in Sanaa, Yemen. A mourners' procession was bombed. More than 80 people dead, hundred injured.
They blame Saudis, but latter denies the alligations,
at rt.com/news/362037-yemen-blast-strike-killed. 

Check this out; my favorite Trump fans, Diamond and Silk on Jesse Lee Peterson's program,
at youtube.com/watch?v=aKV5X090UNo.
I admire Mr. Peterson and I hear him whenever I get a chance. If not all but most of the black people would think like him, they will be much happy, more successful and this country would be much better off for all of us - all together. That what should be the motto "stronger together" not crooked Hilary's race baiting lies.
Please check his site https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Lee_Peterson and his website.  
Also on this clip D and S are discussing taxes, media bias and Bill Clinton's "alleged" black son now 27 years old, at youtube.com/watch?v=xLRIIVHMduk.
I believe Bill Clinton would go for a quicky with anyone from the street corner, but sincerely do no see a resemblance. I just don't. He has a legal right not to comply with DNA test. Too bad. Would be interesting guest on Jerry Springer.

This one is called "Hillary's body count documentary," at youtube.com/watch?v=UoE73WNoCXo.
It claims she "allegedly" killed 114 people on her career path. I don't have time and nerve to watch it, but maybe you do.

Wikileaks put out something from one of Hillary's "speeches" to Wall Street people, was on breaking news on Fox, at youtube.com/watch?v=UoE73WNoCXo. MUST WATCH!
Hear 3:25 min. about her "dreams" of open borders with open trades. She said that people in wall street are the best people to reform the system. What? In which way, may I ask?

She cynically asked "what genius loses a Billion dollars?" referring to Trump's poses 20 years ago. My answer would be "the US government, which is $19 Trillion in debt and its getting only worse. Trump turn his business around, didn't he?"   xoxoxo

Just twitted to Trump not to give a damn about cutting off funding from RNC, if even it happens. It's just an intimidation to railroad his mood, that's all. I'm on twitter @starlet737. 

___________________________________________

Sunday, the 9th.
For last couple of days the only best local news was that hurricane Matthew spared east cost. Hit much softer than was predicted. Lots of people are without power tough. My thoughts are with them.

Now that foaming-mouth-McCain and the Bushes want to vote for Hillary, watch this
clip about Vice-Presidential debate by D-n-Silk, at youtube.com/watch?v=iCUFWEUdmc8.

Tonight is the 2nd debate. Before the first one I kept listening classical music. I love Andre Rieu and his orchestra. Enjoy western civilization till you can.
Listen to it and tell me if anything like this is created by other civilizations. How those people who created such marvelous culture became so unguarded toward their heritage? Today their land, property, their children's very survival are invaded by people who hate them.  Go figure.

Late evening; 2nd Presidential debate took place. To me Trump was better than the first time. She looked like a boring old teacher who was saying the same things all her life.

Those 2 low-low "moderators" started with an attack on Trump like it was done at the first time by Fox's snakes. Again - you said this, you said that, bla, bla bla. It showed their lowlifness, that's all.
The highlight of the debate was Trump's sincerity toward Hillary saying that if he wins he's going to appoint a special prosecutor and send her to jail for her email fraud. He should say "when I win" not "if I win."


So long.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive