Sunday, October 2, 2016

To Michael Savage Oct. 1-2, weekend edition

Doc,

Saturday, wee hours of the morning.
I've got across this fresh clip and decided to link it youtube.com/watch?v=oMJDWi3cdrM.
I like these girls, believe everyone on both sides should hear what they're saying and why they're saying it. They're tired of being where they're in society and tired of hanging around with those like them. They want a better and higher quality of life and they want it for all of us.
I laugh out loud at 17 min. when they say that H is the biggest liar, because she wants the power although is too ill to hold it. !!! Everybody who likes them should put "like" on their facebook page and should purchase something from their online store. They're offering nice bumper stickers.
Also let's everyone, no matter on which side, pray together every day at 11:21am for our country,
shall we? I'm going to start from today and going to commit to it.

It takes guts to stand against 'peer pressure' aka black-hatred to do this. They don't only talk, they travel places and actually do stuff. I hope when Trump becomes Pres. gives them good positions in his administration.
I'd be happy to see them working in WH and getting handsomely compensated for it.
I strongly believe that all the internship in WH must be abolished once and for all. Why? Because this country has enough money to pay someone who can pick up a phone, answer to Qs professionally and actually conway the massage to the person in charge quickly and efficiently.
The entire program of internship in WH is an embarrassment to this country's image and moral essence. Not only in terms of physical/physiological morality, but intellectual and psychological morality. American society is a capitalist, which is based on fair compensation for labor. Labor in WH should be up to par for its name, meaning should have grown-up and professional people on each and every position entering and exiting that building. That's all. End of the story. Let's save in other way and places, such as stop all foreign aid totally and completely. At least for next 10 years. What about that?

Evening; today Trump was in Manheim, PA, full event at youtube.com/watch?v=KzQ-uu8kNos.
It's more than 3 hours long, starts with Pledge of The Legions and US Anthem, as it should be. He starts talking at 2h.1min into the clip. He says that crazy-Barnie was right about trade, that H doesn't care to ship people's jobs and dreams overseas. She did it already and created a disaster.
PA is a swing state and it's important that he'll go there as often as possible and appear before undecided. I wonder if he has a consultant who really knows where are those pockets.
I strongly believe that H got the Qs up front and got the sign language set up with that lizard-looking-lester, that sleaze! Look what I found at youtube.com/watch?v=zjanJwODj-U.
Usually libs, who don't know anything will ask "how do you know?" And I answer "because I'm smarter than Y'all!" It was such a setup, was a low-class, pathetic thing to watch.
Most of her hair are extensions, she doesn't have that much hair. Look at her when she's more casual.

Sunday, Oct. 2nd. Can't believe it, though. Summer is over, nasty weather in NYC.
I've got voter registration form to register to vote, right? Right. Maybe I should start "making difference," I thought. There is a Q; are you a US citizen, Y or N? Why is it a Q? Shouldn't it say "if you're not a US citizen and at least 18 years of age, drop this!? Then, after one more moronic Q, they're asking to donate my organs. Not that directly, but almost. Q is "are you an organ donor?"
I wasn't expecting it at this time and on this paper. My answer will be NO, because I'm afraid that it might go to some drug addict liberal-progressive who hated the very existence of people like me.
Why would I do it living in NYC? I'm like a black sheep in here. Don't have anyone to talk to on any intellectual level. Don't get me wrong though, I, also, don't want anybody's blood and/or body parts. It's against my believe system. Thanks, but no thanks! I believe in fate. On this particular issue, for me, science stops here and fate comes in.
To finish this topic I have to say that they asked me when I was getting my driver's license. I said NO, but where it is on the card? Nowhere. Why are they asking if the answer is not put on that document?
Organ selling is a big business all over the world already. I believe in medicine, but I have my limits.
The worse part is that when you're in the morgue, if any organ is still good they will take it anyway. Who is watching? Not you. If there will be guaranteed that my organs can go only to those who I chose to help, only then I'll think about it. I have my heros.

This is funny; talk-show-host Lionel talking about 1st debate,
at youtube.com/watch?v=N56qbs4dFb8. 

Also I found this, but not sure if this is a real person with real title or just a caricature, at
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2Ed50MNBM. One thing would be interesting to check if really Robert Iger and Allan Braverman are principal sharholders of ABC and sponsered the debate. Why debate had to be "sponsored?" What was the extra special expanse? Is this just the terminology?
I don't know the technicalities of network TV and broadcasting, but one big snake of the world, which is known to everyone who can separate day from night is George Soros and his foundations.
He's a biggest disgrace to jewish people. These types are those who bring trouble to their own.
This is is even a little scary, at youtube.com/watch?v=eVHIJnXUGRs. Any truth to this?
[Do not underestimate crazy people in power of words and weapons, especially in big groups. mw]
I know you like Jackie Mason, I do too. He's a conservative and one of a kind talent. He says "Relationship between Jewish people and democratic party is like a rotten marriage."
Jews that I came across, studied with, work for and worked with and got to like and respect them, are all conservative. All of them highly educated with very happy families. Unfortunately these are less than libs living in UWS, working at CU and walking around smiling at my face like the head of ACLU - D.L. I don't know why, but everytime she passes by me in UWS she makes clear eye contact and smiles widely at me. I feel that she might think that she knows me. She's not. We never talked.
One day I wish I'd have the emotional energy to ask her if we can talk. Just like fellow citizens living in the same place. See if conversation might actually take place.
We pass by as neighbors, but I have a feeling that we live in different planets. Recently I saw her on some local NYC public channel talking to another lady whose face and mouth are already out of order crumbling like her old brain (sorry, but that's true), saying some garbage from another world. It's so shocking. How such huge lies can be thrown all over the place out in open and nobody stops it? All I have to do to prove that she's a fraud is to put her words simultaneously with picture of my daily life, streamed live. That's all.

Now, let's go to Int'l news, shall we?
There is so much out there to put out that American reader will not hear, read or even understand that I have absolutely no time to go through it. There are too many technicalities and procedural which are being questioned one by one by Russian government toward the conclusion of investigations of gov. of Netherland about downed Malaysian airliner 2 years ago over east Ukrainian airspace while on the ground civil war was waging. Kiev sent army to kill their own fellow citizens who disagree with armed coup in Kiev, sponsored and paid by the west - EU and US.
Now, this idiots in Nederland say that it was a Russian BUK. As if Russians took it to Ukraine, hit the airline and took it back. They made it look like an animation cartoon. Nobody looked at Ukrainian sources of surveillance or Russian satellite sources. They wanted to sue Russia and their answer was prepared from the beginning. Russian has money, Russia is strong and big, that's enough reason to be jealous and become hostile. Russia "suppose" to be the enemy, that's what their master and our commander said. What do you get if you sue Ukraine? It's a financial cemetery already. Last time uncle PP came here, O gave him $1B to survive. UA is their chip in the game played against Russia and that is absolutely personal detest toward Putin.
This election is so crucial that average people who go about daily life and listen to main news can't even guess. Leave alone low-information-voters who can vote totally against their own survival without a clue.

Check this out mandatorily, at youtube.com/watch?v=rWrpT6HO3uM.
Look at this 2 bozos from MYSlims being interviewed by hairy-back-short-man from ABC - G. S. See that woman's face and hair? See how she moves her mouth like twitching and stretching from neurological disease? Most libs in UWS have similar appearances; wild hair, crooked mouth.
You'll be surprised that I'm not the only one who knows this. Look at the fat man with his starring, narrowing and bulging eyes with a smirk? Look how they lie; instead of saying that Trump was able to deduct this much money, they say he didn't pay taxes for this much money. Look at that frog-face-snake mouth woman called "journalist" telling the stupid listener of popopoolous that she "found" a letter in her mailbox sent "from Trump Tower." Imagine working along side with these characters? In the same space? I couldn't do it for any money. It'd be a health hazard that my immune system could not tolerate.
Today I had a feeling that it's time for me to roll my sleeves and do something out loud. I'm not a out loud person, don't like attention and crowds whatsoever.
The type of picture of Trump and lies attached to it on the front pages of garbage papers (I don't buy them, I won't even touch them if given for free, I saw them in grocery store) telling me enough is enough.
If you're reading this, tomorrow put 2 words out of this clip from 1:50 min. "all legally" over and over again. They dare to dig something out from 26 years ago while the man is successful until today? Do you know that Bill Clinton donated his worn underwear and deducted $7 for each?http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1994-03-28/news/1994087153_1_long-underwear-pairs-of-underwear-tax-value. This article says he deducted $4 for each. I other one from NYSlims says he deducted $2 for each. I think they were different ones?
Someone should make a postcard, a T-shirt, placard with this topic and put it out. Diamond and Silk should have it in their store, they deserve to benefit from it.
I'd dig in to check if she did the same with her old underwear? Those should be hard to disinfect.
Who is this world would buy a used underwear besides perverts anyway?
From 2:35min into the tape America's mayor R. Giuliani is explaining about how business should operate and that tax returns to maximize the profit for the investors' interests are mandatory. All his businesses were not and are not run with only his money. He had and he has investors, otherwise called beneficiaries, to whom he owes the fiduciary obligation/duty.
Also popopoooolous always saying "taxes" leaving out "federal." There are no words about state and city, why is he paying damb? Maybe he's dumb and was born like that?
I love when R.G. says that the only work Hillary produce is for FBI to check her emails. I agree. that's looots of work without extra pay! hahaha
Here is the clip again for your convinence, at youtube.com/watch?v=rWrpT6HO3uM. 

So long.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive