Monday, January 4, 2016

To Michael Savage Jan. 4th, Monday 2016

Doc,

2pm. Back to work day in New Year. I have big plans and need a huge luck to help me make connections.
That's all I need; - connections with people who know better how things work and means to make them work.
Come to think of it, there are lots of people like that in NYC. I don't need many of them. I need one, if that's the one who can put all the pieces together, or a few, who can do separate things.
I need 2 big, real big shots to meet with; one local, one international. I'm 4 people away from each of them.
I'm asking readers of this blog to pray for my luck and success. I don't need food and shelter, I'm OK with that, I need to be able to do things that only I can do, using what I've got from nature and nurture. Lots of people will benefit from it and praise God that I was able to accomplish things the way I saw them.
I can not do journalism in public square unless I'll be totally and completely independent. I need a sponsor for that project, which more of a mission for creating and/or improving civil society.
I do not think that I live in civil society. Why? That question right there requires tremendous amount of time, energy, knowledge and skill to go into.
I can start just from there. I feel like if and when I start, there will be no stopping me. Give me the microphone and tell me when you have enough - for today. Furthermore, I don't even that. I need an office and live-stream. I do not believe in talking for certain hours of each work day. I believe I should talk when I want, when I feel like and when I think news is worthy for coverage or commentary.
Beside the news, info. and commentary, there are several topics of urgency that our society needs to know about, to pay attention to, some to prevent from happening, some for improving.
The way I can run a public discourse and conversation, interview and get to bottom of the issue, no one can. I'm saying I'm THE genius people are looking for, I'm saying that main stream media and the press don't have anyone of my style with my education, background, experiences, knowledge, upbringing, training, values, natural skills such as relating to all sorts of people from all walks of life, from a little child to people in 100's. I have done it all, I've seen it all.
As a professional journalist I always back my words with facts. I always have more facts that I ever put out there. There is nothing I say that is just an opinion from thin air. I'm 100% objective person.
That's what vermin in the main street media are practicing in their work, feeling the time and space, confusing, misinforming, turning the scale of lies from 1 to 180 degrees.
From stupid and not-so-literate to vicious and traitorous to their own, overwhelming majority running and/or working in entertainment and information industry in this country are doing a terrible job for pubic good. Public owns the airwaves, right? Oh, it "suppose" to be. Instead they're being fed with not only junk, but garbage with negatively effects their mental and emotions health and can even put put their lives and security of this country in jeopardy.
3pm. Your show is about starting.
So far the biggest news I saw today on Int'l front was the serious escalation of tensions between Saudi and Iran over 47, including Shiite cleric's execution.
See what a difference a day can make in history?
My opinion about this is; there will be fighting between the two on adjacent territories to their countries, such as Iraq and Syria. We'll see what happens later. The two denominations of the same religion of peace are so swollen in population that the war is inevitable. Look at the crowds in those areas and in Muslim world in general. Half a population, the females, don't produce anything but more eating mouths. They are mostly home (99% of them), consuming food and other resources and reproducing humans starting from childhood until death. Yes, from childhood, which is from 12-13, until the cows come home.
Rigid conservatives, who're against abortion, should take them all to their own homes, into their own beds, feed and care for them with their own none-deductible money.
I'll get back to it later. **************************************************************

You started the show saying that you're back to work and many are not. Not only the welfare class, but middle class. You're surprise how people can retire at 50.
First family is back from another very expensive vacation. He gets thinner, she gets bigger. Your ratings are up, etc.
"White privilege is a lie, it don't exist for an average person. You did everything for yourself," you said.
[I say - "tell me about it." Racism against whites was institutionalized before I step a foot in this country.]
The only thing you learn from a sales book many years ago was; sale starts when customer say "no."
I don't think so, not yet at least, but go ahead, talk to me. 3:20pm, you didn't not explain how.
O wants to sign executive order for gun control, he wants to please silicon valley greedy jerks against American job market and American people's interest, -you say,- he is anti-American and always have been, Rep. party is a myth. How flooding America with foreigners helping anyone, especially black people?"

[It doesn't. They'll be caught in the bottom of the barrel, when they wake up from the condition of their self-assuredness provided by entitlement industry generation after generation. Those new comers can get and use all the "rights and privileges" minorities got by pushing hard, but they're not about hanging around and being friends with them. You'll see the first street riots are going to be between those 2 minorities in this country. That's how I feel.]

At 1tv.ru/news/world/299459 report shows the pictures of unrest in middle east.
At rt.com/news/327866-iran-saudi-air-commercial Saudi is planing to cut flights and other commercial and diplomatic ties with Iran.
Bahrain and Sudan fallow suit, UAE is reducing number of diplomats, at rt.com/news/327839-bahrain-iran-ties-saudi.

Crackdown on pro-Kurdish demonstrations in Turkey, at rt.com/news/327839-bahrain-iran-ties-saudi. 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive