Thursday, January 14, 2016

To Michael Savage Jan. 14th, Thursday

Doc,

Wee hours of the morning.
Russian main stream media's interpretation of O's State of the Union speech on Tuesday is at 1tv.ru/news/world/299880. 
You should watch it. It has reality (the way they see from the other side) served with touch of cynicism.
O praised himself, his work and the US's leading role in the world. Asked Congress to vote to permit ground military operations in Syria.
At 4:44min. into the type O says that RF is pouring money in its "client" states Syria and Ukraine, because they're sliding out of the sphere of its influence.
Ukrainian radical Oleg Lyashko burst out on his social media pages, calling O "out of reality."
Chairman of Committee on Int'l affairs of Duma - Konstantin Kosachyov said that O was trying to put the blame of consequences of such action on Congress. Also that would become the problem for the next President.

On Twitter Trump called O's speech boring. slow, lethargic and hard to watch.

Late night;
Today I listened to first 2 hours of your show. You were ranting about 10 marines taken hostage by Iran, which are already released.
First I heard there was a fishing boat and 4 people, then it became 2 boats with 10 people, then it became not fishermen, but soldiers. Then you called them Navy Seals?
Well, it's over, it's uninteresting to me, so I'm not going to check anything about it.
There was one woman among them, you said they undressed her and made her wear hi-jab? You were furious about it. One doesn't need to be undressed before wearing hijab, she can be dressed as she wants underneath. If they made her wear hijab, that should not be a concern. Once you're on their soil you have to obey their rules. I have Arab friends who invite me to visit. I know if I go I have to cover my hair and the rest of the skin. I have a choice.
I have seen very beautiful ones. For middle or older age women it's even better. It covers the wrinkles on the neck area from where the age shows the most.
Anyone gets me silk scarfs from Hermes, I'm ready.

Also you were talking about first lady having 72 assistants. If she would be totally dysfunctional, she still wouldn't need that many. You know the name of the game don't you? It called "sticking up to you." How many her mother got? How much her service cars, food, catering and protection costs to taxpayers? You said they also have a live-in dog trainer? How much is that casting. I don't mind anything for dogs well-being, but ridiculous is not one of them. After housebreaking how many tricks they have to learn? Why they have to do tricks? Are they working entertainment tools for that family for 24/7?

I had a dog, she knew tricks when I got her. But I never made her to do any of it while I was her mother. She didn't work for food or any other reword.
To me it felt like a cruelty. Maybe I'm a little too sensitive, but that's just me.
She eat with us, whatever we were eating and got the best piece of cooked meat from the pot first. We didn't have dog food then. All domestic dogs that I knew eat human food, - cooked, tasty, diverse and fresh. My would eat only meat and of course chew on bones, not much of else.
She wouldn't even eat alone, she would wait for us and ask us to start first. When we had guests, she would sit around the table, in the chair, put her little cute hands on the table on both sides of the plate and eat so neatly, that she wouldn't drop anything.
I would put everything in pieces that were good for her grab. If we would forget about her and not pay attention for a short period of time, she would disappear all together. I had to go find her under my blanket in my room or under one of the beds in master bedroom.
It would take some effort and time to make up with her.
She was like a baby, she was my baby and my parents grandchild. She didn't know she was a dog, because we treated her like she was a human. She only couldn't talk on human language. She used all her signs and sounds and said everything she wanted to say.
It's absolutely amazing how smart and sensitive dogs are. She name was Charlotte. She was a French poodle, white, about 8-9 lbs.
I have her photo next to my bed on my nightstand, so when I wake up I see her face and when I turn the light off, I see her face again.
Another thing for dogs was good where I grew up was that there was no leash law. She didn't know what her leash was for. Two times I tried to put on her for her own protection when we were going out late night, in case there would be some stray dog or an aggressive cat outside. Both times she got shell shocked looking into my eyeballs to see my soul.
She eyes show her puzzled mind
I was explaining like to a human; why, what that was for, using every groovy, cute and begging faces and tones, but... She stood firm like a statuette, looked at me, looked the other way and didn't move. After couple of times, I gave up. Carrying her on my chest like a kid was much easier.

See, I'm like you, I can get sidetracked. For my dog or all dogs - any time.
I'd prefer to spend time writing about them, then ... let me stop here.

You're putting your bid on Donald Trump and I'm with you on it.
Oh, I just remember, today, before your show, Curtis Sliwa was saying that you were very talkative at your interview with Trump. He said you were talking more than him. "Shut up Savage," he said, - "let the man say something." I didn't feel like that though, I didn't notice.

I wonder what is wrong with that man's attitude that all of his 4 women threw him out. With the last one he has 2 sons, I thought that was working out. She had her parents' house, they were living there like a perfect family. All over sudden he calls himself homeless and he also rescued a Siamese cat which he wants to put out for adoption. It's so funny. Years ago, when I was more open minded to develop a relashonship, I'd go out with him. Now no. Just friends would be wonderful.
He is a brother and never had and a friend I do not have yet. He really did and does wonderful job with GuardianAngles.org for decades now. He even went to Moscow to open a chapter there.
I don't know if he succeeded, but I'd be glad to help him with that.
I'm baffled by his energy. He says he sleeps 3-4 hours a day? He talks a mile a minute with creativity and after going through lots of health problems he does not show signs of subsiding, tu,tu,tu, I'm knocking on wood!
I call him "Living landmark of New York." He recognizes me as a listener for many, many years and
always stops and handshakes and chats with me when we meet occasionally on some events.
many years ago I told him that I want him to have at least 4 sons and some. This was when he didn't have any. Now at least he has 3.
That thing called his co-host, the pony-tale? OMG! What a born snake oil salesman that is!?! They go together good though, they pick up words and meanings from each other good, but they hate each other. How they work together is another miracle that you can enjoy 5 times a week.
Don't tell me there are no miracles left in this world.

What else I have to write about? I watch all the news around the world and do not have comments for today.
Oh, today you also talked about turkey fling on the plane as an "emotional service" animal on a separate sit. Why would that bother you so much? Don't you take Teddy with you? I don't know about you, but I better have a checked service-turkey, rather than an unchecked human next to me. I'm serious. On the bad side of the equation average human can harm me much more than turkey ever can.
It was funny that the caller said that a man took a bucket of fish as comfort animals on the plane.
I don't understand how one can take a horse? When did that happen? How a horse can fit in an aircraft? They can fit in a luggage compartment if they're just being transported, but if animal considered an "emotional support" it has to be next to the passenger. How many sits the horse can take? They have to remover all the sits and let the horse stand there? How you secure the horse? What kind of sit-belt it needs? How many tickets that passenger has to buy for the space that horse can take? I mean, it's unbelievable to me. But, you didn't get to the bottom of it, you just named the animals. Small snake should be easy. Put in the glass box and put next to the idiot owner.
As long as it's not poisonous, small and cute. If people pay for the separate sits for their companions, which they do, I'm all for it. Why not?
Also one caller called about a woman who had a rooster on the plane? You said that she suppose to be "not good looking" if she has a rooster, because also rooster has another name that you couldn't say on family show like yours. I know what you meant in English, but that slang word came from
French word "coq," which mean rooster. All the slang in English comes from french words.
I know it because before learning English I spoke fluent French.
Let me finish this on a fun note. Another slang word that every grown straight man likes to hear is on every door in France.  Any wild guess?

So long.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive