Thursday, January 28, 2016

To Michael Savage Jan. 28th, Thursday

Doc,

Good for Trump! He don't have time for bimbos like megyn, everyone go to #BoycottFoxDebate and do not watch it; not today and not ever!!! Until bozos called "journalists" in main stream media learn a lesson of bitter truth that they're not representing the public.
Doc, you're right, most blab-mouths-called-journalists=vermin-in-entertainment-industry.
Journalist should be an intellectual, the least to say. Which one is intellectual among those vermin working in "liars for highers" industry?
Just ask yourselves; "what did I learn by listening to this program? You'll get your own answer -
nothing but bozo-bimbo-cuckoo-garbage! Made up faces and pictures that every bomb who don't have internet can release themselves. Oh, oops! I shouldn't have said it. My bad. But, I did; - I spoke everyone's mind.
Tonight Mr. Trump is going to invest his time and energy to benefit worthy people in this society, not to give business to h.es-on-TV! Again, Oops! See how truth can come out from someone like me who don't answer to NOBODY but God?
I'll tell you why I say this; because real, real, real smart, educated, knowledgeable, experienced and decent (meaning moral, yes "moral") and not connected people can't find a job to tell the TRUTH.
The game of the main stream media is mostly fake, phony, fraudulent business based on "tone of voice," "impressions" and of course, - lies. A big time!
More I watch, hear, read and think about things they write, show and talk about, more disappointed I get.
We need an alternative media. Totally new type. It's becoming imperative by the day. The type that will bring down the business empires ran by conmen-n-bullsh.t artists without being afraid of retaliation. Do not underestimate the power of viciousness those who run such empires are possessing.
If someone independent can break into the "funny" relationship between the-fat-slab-roger-n-the-bimbo, American public in general will start gaining a little confidence about real journalism and about those who are out there and can dare to tell the truth.
That can be me, myself and I with God's will and Mr. Trump who can sponsor my project.
I was coming to this point for many, many years, approximately from mid 90's when I started to read, watch and listen in English and after the clinton's scandal broke.
Let me remind the readers of this blog; I never, ever had one hour of "English language" lesson in my life. I learned how to read and write all by myself here in NYC starting 20 years ago.
If my English is not up to par with English language professors of Columbia University, it's as good or even better than the ones who graduated with MBA from there.
How do I know? I used to work there and many professors from there told me.
This blog is like a hard copy, a notebook, a scab book for my thoughts. I don't have time to read, reread or edit myself. I can go on with "fancy" words like NYTimes does, but who are they fooling? Not me. I don't read that thing. Look at the language of NY Post. It's a total slang. Look at headlines with no grammar whatsoever and beside don't even make sense.
Sometimes I think that instead of "pot-room" for break they've got "dispensary." What are they mixing? Who checks the illegal drags in their system? How about mental illness?
At least, for comedians, you know that they're on something most of the time. I mean, I'm not saying all of them, I'm saying most of them, but at least, I believe, most of them come out, talk and laugh about it. They do not pretend to be "intellectuals." That's why I like comedy clubs.
In my opinion comedy is the best way to destroy the vermin in the media. I can do that.
I haven't ever smoke anything; cigarettes, pot, legal, illegal - whatever. I never saw any other than pot in my life. Know many, many who are on it their entire life. Some are very "functional." Don't know the difference between heavy drags, don't even want to find out.
I hate smoke of any kind and detest smokers who poison the air that I need to breath to survive. Those who do it in their own homes,- be your own guest and stay there, please. Who does it in the streets and in other public places and it gets to my lungs, as far as I'm concerned, should drop dead.
Sooner the better.
Throughout almost quarter of century living in NYC I have seen so many vicious, verminic, hateful, destructive and dangerous people that I thank God I didn't become a doctor. I wouldn't practice anyway. Giving "help" to some of those I came across in my life is a crime committed not only against Americans, but against humanity in whole. I'm not exaggerating at all. That's why I like cameras all over. I want cameras 24/7 attached on me on 360 angle live-streaming. Only then you can sue and sue and sue and sue and break down the empires of lies and deceits. Otherwise, bozo-judges using naive-n-stupid laws can't do anything.
Why I say this? Because; taking the video in many places is "illegal" and when going to the court -
"you don't have the proof." Imagine that. Isn't this a sick logic for the lack of better words?

I heard that bimbo-megyn was talking about "white privileged" with O'Reilly. She is under a white-fat-pig, I agree, she is "privileged," She was talking about herself.
Isn't it? I should ask her this. Why not her answering to my Qs?
All I need a mic., studio, sponsor and psychical protection. Believe me, as soon as I'll open my mouth, hate will come toward me like a tycoon. No doubt about it.
I'm ready though.

After 3pm, your show started.
"Adapt or die" - you say, - "You can live with purest philosophy." Pragmatist vs. purists. You're pragmatist, I'm pragmatist, Mr. Trump is pragmatist.
You're right, Trump is the best right now, there is no one comes close. I was ready for him in 2011.
I started my blog then at www.GoTrumpgo.blogspot.com and was disappointed when he stopped.
But guess what? I still have those couple of posts. I didn't delete them for the reason that I hopped he's come back. Now I continue, but most of the material about him I write in here.
I don't even know if these 2 blogs are connected. Maybe I should find out how to do it?
I don't watch CNN, That's a real stupid network, but tonight I'm going to. Unless and before we start our own broadcasting company, we have to use those bozos'.
I need to talk to an "intellectual property" lawyer. Now that I remember, I'll mark it down here.
*********************************************************************************

Let me tell you something; there is no such thing that "purest." Who is the purist? Show me one and let me check their lives with 24/7 camera. You'll find out what "pure" means. Very quickly.
I consider myself a conservative, but disagree with 2 major issues on their list. Those two particularly look very good and humane, the way that if you'd say you disagree you'll feel bad about your own self. That's what they rely on; for you to feel "bad" and say nothing, but "yes." Unfortunately to their "pure conservative" brains, they don't or pretend they don't understand that generally people are not stupid, they ask their own Qs. One of those 2 major points, which are not negotiable in their rigid minds, is a lie, and the other is anything but humane.
I don't want to go into it right now. Actually you agree with both of those. You repeated a million times. I can't argue with you on your show, unless we sit down privately, tete-a-tete, and I ask couple of Qs to clear your position. ********************************************************

You're talking about Teddy now, my heart goes out for him. Boo-boo, little baby boy.... Ohhhhhh.....
I'd baby-sit for him. Dogs love me. I have a very strong positive energy. Proven. Kids and animals are more sensible and they feel it right away. Dogs jump on me on the streets, they owners get puzzled; "do I know you" they ask usually. I say "no, your dog does, we are long lost cousins." I've got to know couple of people in UWS through their dogs. They "introduced" us.

You're talking about "young whites with hanging down pants who can't do the job that immigrants do." What about blacks? Do they do it? Why you're separating only one group? I don't get it. You often blame others for doing so by saying "you attack those who most likely won't fight back." Now you're doing it and the caller is saying "America is full of greatness and by talking like that you sound like a democrat." I agree with this caller.
My opinion; maybe some job in certain places, but not in general. I still believe and want to see that I have been right that in America there are enough young people to carry this country forward. They need guidance, leadership, education, moral stimulus, etc. I know what stimuli they need. I also will include them in my conversations. Pick them up from streets. Ask them Qs directly. Show their parents, their lives, their examples. ****************************************************
I'll based my programs on all of those spheres of social and political life of this country. **********
See you're helping me to collect my thoughts in here. I have them in so many notes that is difficult for me to sort out. Everything is intertwined and connected in life. Cause and effect and side effect. Like in medicine. Oh, let me say again, if I missed it, I'm also a licensed Medical Nurse in Military Reserves, trained in USSR. I've got 2 technician certificates from here and many years ago worked in doctor's office as a medical assistant.
Oh, I've got another idea to help Mr. Trump to maintain his health and get even better.
********************************************************************************

Your second hour just started; you're reading from J. R. Kipling, a poem to his son. You like that poem, you read it before couple of times.

4:12pm you say "the opponents unleashed sharks at Trump to see him bleed."
You just gave me another idea; I'm going to get a shark for him. Not a real one, a toy, a stuffed animal, for him to carry like a talisman.
Yes, Mr. Trump is the only one who can have things done, he is THE only deal maker in today's political lineup. He's the one who has a big family and business to protect. I can trust him the steering wheel of the yacht.
With Hilly or Bernie we will get into terrible wars that we can't come out from. That's my gut feeling. Cruzing-Ted is a product of a law school of lower learning. he might not be a bad person, might really mean well and good for America, but he's not street smart or practical enough to navigate a yacht full of more than 300 Million people in increasingly stormy waters where every fishing boat wants to attack and drown it.

Some disgusting feeling I have about the law in general in USA.
1. Lying is like a second nature for lawyers in general in this country.    
2. They don't even know the law. There is very little clarity. It uses 200 years old language, outcome depends on how good is the lawyer is or who is the judge.
What kind of sh.t is that? Craftsmanship of conning and bs artistry.
I never could be one of them.

Actually when I was new, I thought they were the heroes of this society. When I heard from an elderly but still very smart lady (102 years old at the time) that both are crooks, I  thought she was joking, just being funny with me. Little I knew...     she wasn't. Almost. I hope.

You're calling O'Reilly a Leprechaun, and saying that 18% of Fox owned by Saudi prince.
You think they like you, love you and appreciate that you let them buy a piece of business to make more money for themselves? No-hell-no! They hate you more and want you dead as soon as possible. It's just more money for them to buy more rope for you when they come closer to your head.
They associate America, Christianity and western civilization with only money, immorality, blood and other sins, which in their minds is the reason God created them to clean it up from the face of the earth.
Killing us is a God's massage for them, which is rewarded with unlimited sex and heavenly life. And, if they die for it, then it's even better because they will go the the better side sooner and faster.
All of them are like that? I don't know. I don't have a polling company. I hope not. How many are like that percentage-wise? You do the math. To me it's a very-very high percentage.

Fox news VP BillSammon's daughter works for Rubio campaign? A-ha! No wonder.
He's one of them who writs Qs to candidates? Pack of hyenas on Fox. You should write a "political zoo" on all of them. Foxy fox is in charge in that territory. I see.
Good job Mr. Corey Lewandowski!

Now look how world can turn around in a minute and how important it is to have a sane commander-in-chief of USA. Apparently last Monday, 25th, American spy jet (otherwise called "reconnaissance" or "intelligence gathering" aircraft (to fool the fools)) was flying over Black Sea and Russian SU-27 destroyer buzzed it. They came very close. Now, some Hernandez character from our Navy said that it was "a dangerous provocation." Ha?
Say it again, Mr. DanielHernandez! You put your nose into someone's backyard sniffing around and when give an a buzz to watch out you feel threatened? Oh..... Poor you from me.
But.. if you so scared by buzz why don't you go home and get under your warm blanket and lay with your cat by the fireplace? That would be good for all of us - Americans.

Look at this, see how tiger's patience can expire, even if he becomes friend with a goat.
I posted the story of tiger Amur and goat Timur who became friends in Russian zoo. Timur was given to Amur for dinner, but instead of eating him, Amur took him as a friend. For last 2 mouths they are co-existing, sharing a warm cave, playing, eating, sometimes arguing and browsing around in their own ways. After an hour of intimidating Amur by pushing, shaving and jumping, Timur got a slap on his face and ended up in vet's clinic with minor injuries. Director of the zoo is giving credit to Amur for not killing Timur, at NTV.ru/video/1252865 and NTV.ru/novosti/1596698. Their life is live-streamed and watched by people from around the world.

Russian athlete Max Kovtun finished 3rd in European skating championship in Bratislava, at NTV.ru/novosti/1600157. 

About 11pm; I watched Trump's event for veterans in Des Moines, Iowa.
Raised over $6M in one day. He started planing only less than 24 hours before the event.
Good for him, God bless, almost all his family was there.
Everyone can donate at www.Trump4vets.com. Two of his "competitors" were there also; Huckabee and Santorum. They were united with one cause; - help the wounded worriers.
It was about an hour, shorter than I expected, but there was no entertainment, besides 2 girls for couple of minutes whose endorsement of Trump went viral in youtube.
You know what was upsetting to me? This wasn't political event. Of course it comes like a wallpaper in everyone's mind, but to me this was a pure charity event.
But again, bunch of disturbed disturbers made noise couple of times.

Let me write these before I forget;
1. In 5 American cities DOS is closing Russian consulates. [What that suppose to mean? For what?]
2. America is building a military base in Syria. [Really itching to go head to head with RF, isn't it?]


In his last press-conference, couple of days ago, Sergei Lavrov said that for last couple of decades the West had been aggressive toward Russian borders and continuing to be. "RF is tired of negotiating one way, from now on it has to come from its own interests as from equal partner,"
he said.  

The war can get hot between RF and UA in Donbass and RF and USA in Syria, all because of American foreign policy's cuckooishness there - in Europe, there - in Middle East and everywhere else. Trump is right; he asked today; "who remembers when the last time we won anything?"
O doesn't listen even to John Kerry on Russia. Who knows what type of powers are cooking ideas in his mind. ???
We need completely and totally independent media and we need it real fast. No doubt about it.
I smell the end of EU and that stinks. I'm afraid 2 oceans are not enough to filter it, this is a news type of stuff and we're not prepared. No brains in Congress or in WH to prepare American people for this and no willingness to prevent whatsoever.
The proof that we have incompetent mass media is that all these hot staff is not even mentioned in any debates by presidential candidates. To Qs to them, no answers from them, nothing. Only Trump is acting wise by not wanting to have war with Russia, but it as far as he goes. He needs big time real deal advisers on this. I'm one of them. I know who the others can be and can bring them together.  


So long.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive