Sunday, September 7, 2014

To Michael Savage Sep. 7th, Sunday Morning news

Doc,

At the time that uncleP.P. pretends he's on the side of peace (because he didn't have any other choice of getting his stupid men out of war zone alive), was promised 15 Million Euros for lethal and non-lethal military arms from none other than 12th imam of western military might. Look at the pic. of them together on Sep. 4th, published on RT. Let NOT me go there.
In the meantime while people got together (without uncle p.p.) talking how to make the peace talk work, how to stop the fire, where to start to turn the tide back, in which status devastated 2 regions are going to exist or coexist with the rest of Ukraine from now on, the neto, lo and behold, started exercises in Russia's backyard from Sep 2-8, calling it "show of commitment to Baltic states."
Now they're in Latvia, then will be in Germany, Norway, Poland, then guess where else? You're right! - Ukraine! Hoo-ray! So they have to go around, to pretend they're not coming at you, see if you don't notice.
Putin really should think that his adversaries are total nuts. I mean really totally crazy, mad, drugged-up, psychopathic, suicidal manics. What else you can call people with so much power that can understand a simple thing; something can NOT be done! They're the ones who are thumbing their nose into Russia's backyard, they're the ones who are expending up to wazoo of Russia. Russia took so many military bases from all over the world last 20 years. America still has big or small military stations and bases in an amount of 800 in total, around the world, in 128 countries.
We can't have enough of wars, can't we? When can we have enough debt as a country to stop looking outside and mind our own troubles? We don't even know when we can finish with those we're in for decades. Now we need a new front? I mean we're there, but not fully blown because Putin is a sober, cool headed man. I mean, kudos to this guy! How much loss with BS he can hear, see and handle?
He gets insult on injury and still stays cool. His people are dying, his economy is suffering and they call him a bad guy. While they attack him, they call him an aggressor.
My example before is so brilliant. The one I put myself in with my favorite Kevin Nash. It shows exact the same logic and the style with what American and much of European media is portraying
Putin and Russia, or Putin's Russia.
Putin say openly and explains why things can happen and why they can not. I haven't heard of any explanation from our side. Have you? Only lying and demonizing of the other side without facts.
Putin said "everything America touches becomes Libya." He is right.
I'd add the rest; Afg, Iraq, Iran, etc. We still have bases in Germany after WWII. Why?
Mr. O still thinks they might attack us, that's why he's listening to tran's phone calls?

Don't think all over sudden I'm a big fan of Russian media and take what they say as a golden truth.
I will criticize them, but on their faces, should I get a chance. I can watch, listen, learn something from their reports, but still do my own filtering in my own mind. My blog though is not for commentary or analyses of professionalism of Russian media. Don't have time for that. Bring you an example what I'm saying, so you know where I'm coming from and where I'm driving at.
To me RT is full of connected, mostly aggressive looking young women with contrast of a few soft spoken men with british accent. Daughter of rep. to UN, granddaughter of Georgian ex-president, etc. As if it's done to meet the quota of political correctness. To me those don't know much about the world and like today shouldn't be talking about Gitmo. That's my problem not theirs. Did I listen and might have learnt something. Maybe. Such as every Gitmo resident costs us $800 000 a year. Do you believe that number? I was surprised and I will check the number from us. But that's about it.
Most of their reporters, all of women except one I haven't seen talking from street or studio without aggressive movements toward camera like they're charging at you. Who does their "image making?" To me that's not a sign of "confidence" or manner to look "convincing."
Some spoiled with their connections ones sit in the studio with the face like they can't stand to be around there with sly, narrow stare eyed, smirk lipped, forced open front teeth and "go-getter" tone
of voice. One of them have her own "expression" to separate her self from the "rest" such as "there are many Qs, but I have a different one." Which sounds funny to me, but sometimes she gets to interview some real big shuts. Why those don't get uncomfortable to talk to a little girl with attitude,
I don't know.
The only thing I blame Russia in this conflict is there sources of information, which apparently are not reaching the rest of the world. A superpower should have much more powerful communications
means in its possession to be able to show its side of the story. Objectively, I mean, only objectively, no matter who and where, that's my position. I want prove. I don't trust the news to anybody who don't satisfy my standards of professionalism. I listen, I have to, I don't make the news, but to believe or not and how much of it is another Q. In this particular case, while closely watching the Ukrainian war, I found that Russia's inability to get its massage through, can and already did escalated the animosity toward itself. While so called "nobody was watching" american media ramp up the noise, trumped up the falsification of facts and made them and helped victimize them while calling them
"the aggressor." While Churkin sitting in SC of UN with his shoulders shrunk and forward, head buried in paper, hardly reading it, American street trained thug woman is almost attacking him physically on his chair. ? Can he say couple of sentences with open, straight face without reading?
I can! I swear! I don't think my English is worse then B-ky-loony-toony-moony. I don't need to read. I'll say what I say to the world if I know I'm right and have that thug b...h arrested and removed from the building, should she try to attack me. Believe me she wouldn't look at me with a smirk on her face like she does to Churkin. My accent is much better then people who were born here. I speak Ebonics also. Learnt it from streets of NYC and I'm proud of it. You don't want to open my mouth, when I know I'm right! No matter which side I'm on. I do NOT have sides if issue is a war and innocent lives involved.
Don't get me wrong. I took the oath and I'm a loyal citizen. I'm even registered for reserve. I'm a military medical nurse. I won't run on the other side, no matter what. But if the truth I see is not on my side, I'd prefer to stop the problem, fix the problem or at least not to get involved.
If I'd be a soldier now and about to be sent to go shoot at Russians in this conflict, I'd prefer to go to prison than kill innocent people who didn't want to bent over to junta gang who came to power in a result of a coup. Are you crazy? All Southeastern Ukrainians wanted after that coup is more autonomy (which is federalization) and official status of Russian language. Russia is a federation, USA is a Federal Republic. What was unheard of about that that could make them be called "t.r.r.sts" and deserving to be killed in their own homes by their own government?
You think I watch only Russian sources? No, not at all. I also watch Ukrainian worst radical right, junta ran channel, to see what they're saying to their people who cannot watch Russian channels, because they're cut off. What can make a mother to send his son to another part of his own country on unarmed people to kill them and call him a hero for that? Yes, even today I watched and saw phony patriotism of confused people with rapped flags against "mysterious" enemy. The reporter was showing the map and commenting with such words like "cleaning of our land."
The massage the listener's brain can get is a picture like this; "their land was concurred by some enemy from another land (who they didn't know ever), who attacked them over night, invaded their homeland for no reason and going to go on and kill them all and take the world over, so Int'l community should get together and help them to fight." So, it means, the only way to survive they have to take arms, go there and kill them all like roaches and "free the land." Actually they're calling it "cleaning."
"Free the land" was the goal and the order of the west. Money was the tool to use to realize that plan. Their stooges in Kiev who hide their money in the west instigated a civil war by sending hordes of worse killers among themselves - the brother killers. The first battalions were very fast to stop and get on people's side, when they saw there were no others than local residents. Then it got worse and worse. Info. sources in Russian were cut off, American "advisers" moved in to Kiev working none other than in the building of Defense Ministry, Biden's son got a job, another company is selling the nuclear fuel for Chernobyl, etc. More drafted and privately hired (by oligarchs and $) radical groups fueled by profit and hate followed the  course and almost succeeded to completely devastate most industrialized and productive part of Ukraine, home of 7 Million people.

With more than Million refugees registered only in Russia, entire areas in ruined, still today, I'm sure, some people are dying of hunger and thirst with no one to bury them, the place is a seen of WWIII.
It was WWIII for them. There is a category of children called "war children," who became orphans and many of those who are forever scared.
To me, should I live there, never could be any reconciliation with Kiev authorities and no word about being the citizens of the same country. Unless the rest of Ukrainian people stand up and do the justice to this administration right in turkish maiden, - the turkish way! The idea of the same country or nation should be buried with dead! Just saying.
Putin should be given a " Nobel peace prize" for saving the lives and future of citizens of Crimea by excepting their plea to be reunited with mother Russia after real democratic referendum where at the contrary to us, Americans, they had to register first and show valid ID to be able to vote.
Do you know what the governor one of the regions of Russia told on TV last week? She said before all these started, last year she visited an orphanage in Sevastopol (then Ukraine). She found out that kids didn't have a candy after the new year, they couldn't print any book in Russian language for the last 10 years. That is one real lady and seems to be a real governor of good conscious and strong convictions. Her words, her style, her warm temperament charmed me. She said touching things about what was before and what is now in Crimea. I wish I could meet with her one day just to talk, to be around.
Also Putin, when they got Crimea and visited the fleet shipyards and other military facilities, got shocked to see how much it was ran down. It was being ran down while nato boats were floating and hanging by the side of ukrainian ones, feeling like home. Chilling, as we say in NYC. ? ? ?
Do you know that already many years Ukraine gave nato the map of its territories where they can put their forces on? You didn't know that? Me neither. Oh, yeah, they were collaborating in practicality and doing what neto was telling to do like the members do, in a deference that neto had no agreement of responsibility to protect them. Oh, you think they thought Putin was day-dreaming all the time on his job and couldn't see it? Or, maybe, didn't even have people who could wake him up and tell him?
You sorry SOBs, you!, who ruined my spring and summer of 2014!

I'm going to Joan's funeral tomorrow at temple Emanu-El. I have a cousin by that name.
No matter how much you disliked her, I still like her for her big mouth. I wish I was able to ones
talk to her. I imagine you both having a "relationship." Scary seen come to mind: 2 firebrands blasting, - one takes a chair, another the knife. I agree you both didn't even belong to ride on the same elevator. I'd not like to be in the same one. And I like you both, but separately one on East, the other on the West coast. Now, you can come and freely visit East coast.
She wrote in her book, the one I have and read, that she wanted to be cremated. Doesn't Jewish religion prohibits cremation? And how the funeral can be in temple because of it. I don't wait answers from you, anyway. Just talking to myself. I'll find out in a few hours myself.
She wanted her funeral to be like a hit-show; with news channels, paparazzi, etc. I really wish it would be. She was born a show woman, she loved the show life, she dreamed of show end, why shouldn't she get it? My God, she worked soooo many years, relentlessly. What 5-6 decades or more?
In a way she was lucky that she didn't suffer. She came out of her home the last time fully dressed, up-bit, full of energy and plans ahead of her and ran to take on the day as usual. She went for improvement. She wasn't showing any signs of slowing down. Dr. B. Carson on radio said that it takes as little as 3 minutes for the brain to be damaged (sometimes permanently) from the shortage of air. That's something to realize and reflect on sometimes.
I'd not wanted to see her damaged, incapacitated, bed-ridden or on wheelchair. Wasn't her thing.

So long.
P.S. OSCE published the protocol of ceasefire sign in Minsk at 1tv.ru/news/world/267112 (tw # 742), but both sides of the conflict are reporting that order to "stop the fire" is not being observed everywhere. It's at 1tv.ru/news/world/267111 and @Starlet737.   







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive