Saturday, September 6, 2014

To Michael Savage Sep. 6th, Saturday, 2014

Doc,

Saturday, but I'm not planning a social life before this conflict at least stops. I'm home working. Not only checking news from every possible side, but listened to commentaries and check the facts on them. I should be political analyst now. What? Why not?
Look at this; under Int'l law, any sanction apposed from one UN member country to another, should be ratified by UN Security Council.
But, apparently, as one expert (yes, a real expert) says, "last more than 2 decades (after fall of USSR), US with its victory pride appeared in "ruling it alone" zone in the world and did whatever it wanted to do with Int'l law.
World needs new Int'l laws with accord of new balance of today's political and economic powers." [a.k.k.in]

I agree. That's why today this is going on and confuses us - intellectuals up to wazoo.
In the US, who follows the news and politics, who cares, who wants to know what's going on, what can happen to all of us tomorrow and don't want to wake up looking at the sky in disbelieve that the hell is coming down, need answers now.
The problem of honest intellectuals and patriots of this country is that our people generally are not very aware of int'l news, affairs and politics, to say the least. Is that their fault? I don't know. There is not one media outlet has a mission to educate people.
In terms of not teaching morals and behaviors (God forbid, that would shut down the channel or the network), but pick up a darn, damn, dog-gone book, legally published, from public library and show on TV or read on the radio to TEACH those who are still watching and listening.
To those whose who are busy working and contributing to society; such as a coal miner, a farmer, a doctor, salesperson, fisherman, etc. who have no time for self-education on daily bases.
Oh, did I forget our politicians who "talk good" while trying to read what others wrote for them? Sorry about that. They themselves admit not "having time" to read the new laws passed in congress. What a job "well done." Who is watching the watchers, as you say, anyway?
And, in the meantime, no matter how much 6000 lobbyists are chasing politicians in DC, making them feel the most important and smart things in the world, life in the world is changing rapidly without their control. It's changing faster and faster by the day. World is becoming smaller and smaller more vulnerable an fragile.
One example only with last year's statistic; every DAY in China 10 000 people are connecting to internet for the FIRST time!
Did you know South Korea has a faster internet and other wireless connections, than us?
Look in our backyard; dope is being legalized and country being invaded more and more and all I hear from politicians is to go to another war to "fix" things in other countries.
What media are you talking about? It's just another business selling advertisement.
What educational system are you talking about. It's another business of making money. None of those are graded on their results of doing good to society.
Medicine? First of all, if you believe in statistics, it says every 10 years 50% of general medicine becomes obsolete. Ha? My dentist says, who is a NYC graduate and was a teacher there, what they do is 80 years old. Just a little "tool" changed, that's it. Unless some got implants, maybe? How many have implants and how many doctors can put implants?
Psychiatry? I can be the best one in the world. I can at least ask "how you're feeling" to my patient.
I study medical nursing. I know the basics. I can read the names of medications (which are not that many) and pronounced them correctly and fast. Put a finger at any of them on the list and give it to you, see what happens.
Therapy, maybe there is something for some people. It all depends. Not for me.
To do therapy for me, one needs to know more then I in terms of education, life experience, etc.
To me it's a waste of time; I teach the therapist and he/she gets paid for learning.

Oh, well, about myself, I can say: "If I'd be clever, I'd not be this experienced in life." Learning things always costed me time, which is money and life itself. I had nobody who would give me one real good recipe on life or open any door I needed. If even I heard something from very smart, intelligent and known ones, let it be professor, journalist, publisher, etc. it wasn't true or was opposite of the truth, which I discovered the hard way later. So I stopped paying attention or ask any Qs unless I can check myself.

Now, let's go to the news.
Balance of power in the world is changing manly by new economic roles of India, China, Brazil, also Russian's new geography in the world and with this last conflict in Ukraine, the least to say.
Adventure in Ukraine by USA and Nato is started as a part of a tri-state campaign, which included
Former Soviet Republics of Georgia, Moldavia (now Moldova) and Ukraine, after the fall of USSR.
After they put Gorbachev on their side and have him do whatever they wanted, 23 years ago West succeeded, or so they thought, and imminently, without wasting a minute got on the agenda already formulated.
2 power balance was broken and ours found themselves alone in the game - making up the rules as they go. I give them a credit, I admit. They've got many good minds moving here, just to get away from all sorts of danger of survival in chaos; psychically, economically, legally. USSR became an open land for big Int'l thieves, who ripped off that country out of its 2 Int'l Sheremetyevo Airports.
Natural resources, intellectual resources, even military armament like tanks and helicopters were taken out of country on huge rails from there uncontrolled locations or uncontrolled bribery. Geographically the biggest country in the world become an open market to grab and get everything out of it in every possible means. All over sudden some people had money to buy multi-billion dollar worth industries; mines, factories with all the equipment inside, land (which gov. simple couldn't run anymore) with a few million $s, which was sent by their sponsors from Sheepshead Bay and Brighton beach. All over sudden someone who was working as a security guard in railroad station was lying on his own $50 airplane, showing Putin a finger and on top of it trying to get the supreme power over a superpower - go into politics against him, which was actually against Russian nations and Russian sovereignty in whole. Nukes were still there. It was and still is a superpower.
Putin, who had to fix, improve, run, supply, stop the global theft, innovate, learn, catch up with new
technologies, deal with emerging totally new markets inside and outside, and, on top of it deal with
islamic t.r.r, while being nice and smiling (as Mr. O complains that he don't) to those not only who were orchestrated this for decades, but also those who were in his country and in his backyard making the mess. In order to be politically correct and not to anger them to their berserkness, he should take also a moral lessen, if you must know. You didn't know that? How this man can be religious? Oh, no, only American presidents should pretend they are religious or even Christian to be elected. How we can't import our "new type of "values" there the way we want? That's unexceptionable for the p.rv.rs..n oriented West. If you hear the West say 2 worlds "democracy and help" - you should automatically bend over and obey, otherwise they would call you a bad guy and send a military.
Get this;
- Putin was a religious person, which called "believer" in Russian (veruyushiy) all the time,
all his life. No matter what was his job title was and is. That's it, end of the story!
West can't take it. Russia suffered in 1990's, but after 2000 AD it started to get on its feet and get on with a new game of the world with new rules and conditions. It had to make new laws, create new economic tools, catch up with changes in mentality of new society adjusting to capitalism, while new generation of kids were growing into adults. Some of those teenagers and young adults today in Russia don't know who Lenin was. They have their Iphones, speaking English, on Internet unfortunately watching all the sinful garbage coming out of the West, some believe that's "better" and normal life should be that way. My generation was lucky not to have that exposure of degradation of human psyche, mind and soul. All this "advancements" in after Soviet society are causing their great damage. No birth rate growth. Anything is worse than a symptom of dying society? Look at Russians and Russia today; they have more things, enormous amount of building built last 10-20 years, most cars on the roads stock in gridlock unlike before, more most expensive western cars than ever, highest quantity of billionaires living in one city - Moscow, like in no other in the world. It is today most expensive city in the world, more than New York, Tokyo or London.

Our pres. is so openly insulting to Puitn, that he even mentioned that in Russia average life-span for men is 60. Maybe. I didn't check. I know the old ones in there are not as medicated as american old ones and still can find out where the hell they are and what's going on around them. Personally to me, length is not important, the quality is. But by saying that Mr. O was making fun of his age, without further using words saying "he should be dead by now." Talking of a cheap shut?
I said this before and I repeat; I know 2 things that Mr. O is upset, which he takes it personally with Putin. One you know and you mentioned, another I can tell you and show you, should we meet.
the latter Putin didn't do and most likely has even no clue. Should he know, he would condemn with action. But how anyone can assume that he can or should control everyone's mind in the country of 150 Million?

I'm trying to find a film made in late 70's or early 80'd in old country, which was dedicated to a young woman, who after school, at 18 years old (yes, we went to school 10 years, but 6 days a week and less vocations, so we graduated high school at 17), who went to work as stewardess. My first cousin, who was a few years older than me, also was a stewardess at that time, so the film really effected me. Kind of, I got scared for her, thinking it could hit home.
The girl wanted to go to collage, become a philologist and teach. She also was the only child of her parents. 2 men, father and son, from one of Baltic republics, hijacked the airplane to come here.
I remember at that time, there were no magnetometers all over, no searching bags, wow, now that I remember...   But this is want happen; when those 2 show gun and wanted to enter the cabin, she closed the door with her body - stood right on front of it and didn't move... and, got shut!
2 criminals succeeded, came to good old US of A and became "refugees" on welfare. Isn't this a "compassionate" country? Oh, no America would NOT give out those who it can put on the list of "freedom fighters." It welcomes them, rewords and protects them.
I didn't believe those words against America while in there. I always wanted to come to the land of free speech! Yeah, baby, yeah. Always wanted to be an AMERICAN JOURNALIST, run my mouth around and tell the TRUTH to the world!
Be careful what you asked for right? Unless I came all by myself and lived here for 23 years.
I was a school girl, living in practically no crime country and that was the first time in my life I heard and I understood what scary word "hijacking" meant. It was connected to death and non-healing wound of parents. They were asking for their daughter's killers to be sent back to face justice.
But, no, America does its own justice the way it finds fit for the moment and circumstance.
The second time I heard and saw it was at 9/11, 2001, already on this side of the big pond, as an American. And,... I cried..... Although I didn't know anyone who perished personally I cried that day and later many times.

Now that I've gone so far in my thoughts I should put a saying I just came up with right now;
"American product called "justice" is flexible idem and can be custom-made as its current administration sees fit."
This was nice. My prolific mind is still working.
I praise myself following your example praising yourself all the time. It's all your fault. :)
This is one of the first cultural shocks in America for me - self-praise. When the first time I found out what "resume" was and was told to "praise" myself on it.....
That's why i never knew how to get a "high paying, good job" and still struggle with the negative feeling of writing it. Yikes! For me worst thing was and still is "writing a resume."
That's why every job I worked for last 20 years I was smarter and more educated that any of my bosses' boss. But was happy that I've got a job, could pay my bills and did those jobs with utter responsibility and reliability and with respect to those who gave me the chance. I was always one of the best in any company I worked for, if not THE best. Or, may I say, - "overqualified?"
See, I'm still being humble, - compare to you.

News is not that horrific today as it was last a few moths from southeastern UA, which bothers me the most. I went thought main channels of news and afraid to dig too much to find bad ones, so I'm going to leave you with better mood (although my Sat. evening is gone) and threat myself with entertainment. Maybe, just maybe I'd turn the TV on, - for a change. This thing will forget working, thinking it's a cute, 32' shiny decoration on the wall.
Maybe I'll catch an old Wild West movie, one of those from 40's and 50's, see how people lived then in America, what they thought of the future, what hopes and visions they had for coming generations like myself. See if they'd be proud to see from above a good citizen and person like myself coming after them and trying to take care of this country. :)

So long.


  


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive