Tuesday, May 28, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 52)

Doc,

You hear? I've got a stomach ache as soon as I turned the Drudgereport.com on. Yesterday was nausious because McShame old rat (whose fat daughter don't have respect for him) payed the "visit" to "rebels" who told him they don't eat "pizza" and "expressed their discontent" for not giving them arms to kill each other. That's how he spent his memorial day, and today UK's foreign minister and "shadow" secretary of "foreign affairs" told that they're going to arm the "rebels."
Remember what happened in Afghanistan starting from 1979 till now? These bastards forgot. US foreign policy sickens me. It sickened me when I was on the other side of the big pond and it sickens me now when I'm here. Bombs and deaths in Iraq today don't even get any attention anymore, they became routine daily occurrences.
Russia is on As..d's side. They get along, they have contracts. What we call it in here is "iiinterests." Why wouldn't they stand for their "interests?" US went to war in Kuwait, because of their "iiinterests" didn't it? Now they are going to wage a proxy wars from both sids, and if Russia will push all the bottoms to prove they matter, I won't blame them. I know people who have families there, they're Christian as well as others, live a quiet life, they're scared, they don't want any conflict whatsoever. You'll see the most victims going to be Christians at first, then good others who are minding their own business, taking care of their families and who don't want the mess. EU and America are going to mess up the middle east. I have a bad feeling. I hope and I pray that I'm wrong on this.
Yesterday I listened to the radio, most of it WABC770 AM, listen to braking voices of parents and family members who lost loved ones, solders who were going through their treatments, the ones in prison for doing their duty, etc. In the  peace time children barry their parents, in the war time parents barry their children. That's true. No parent should barry their children. I didn't go out yesterday, didn't have barbecue and almost dropped couple of tears. prayed for everyone's soul who are six feet deep.
Was hearing about this Fisher House Foundation, that's a very very good and important thing. I wish today You'll be live and talk about it and promote it.
I'm going to check your site now and I'll comment on it later.
So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive