Friday, May 3, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 42)

Doc,

I'm listening. I have too much to say, that's why I'm not writing too often. You should have me walk around in NYC with hidden camera and attach to your program, then, really, seriously people could see what's going on. Media is not only dysfunctional, media is harmful to normal people in this country.
It's not only verminic, but poisonous. Vermin might bother, but not harm your life, this is venomous!
They're in business of promoting everything that will destroy every fabric of human nature eventually.
The worst part is that you can't even point out or talk about it, you'll be directly and indirectly destroyed.
I saw on your website the woman marries a ride. Dr. Keith Ablow was saying this on Foxnews several months ago. He said "people are going to marry their pets." I'd add (if I'd be there) they're also going to marry objects, because I personally know men who'd marry their cars. Because I try to avoid most of the humans, I'd personally prefer bears - LOL (if I can afford to buy one).

On the other note. I came across to the report on 60 second about service dogs. Why is that when I see a wounded dog I cry. There is a new book by Mike Ritland who owns Trikos training called "Trident K9 worriers." Maybe you should invite him to your program to help him fundraise. I'd love to hear him. There were 32 service dog fatalities in Afghanistan. We need them in Arlington. Should I be a monarch, I'll do that first day.
It's nice in NYC today. You're off the air for couple of days, hope you're ok.

So long.
P.S. I heard mayor Giuliani on Geraldo couple of days ago, what he said about "stop and frisk" made the perfect sense.
P.P.S.Also that ditched "fiancee's" interview. She has a nerve to talk about it?
P.P.P.S. Please stop calling Mayor Bloomberg a "nanny" you haven't seen so many huge butts around ever, but I disagree with his opposition to oversight police. I can do that job sooooooo good, you won't even believe.
I'll get back to these things later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive