Thursday, May 9, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 45)

Doc,

I just checked your website and saw the interview with Sen. Ted Cruz. I'm going to follow this guy. I don't watch TV this days and didn't hear him on radio talking directly to people. Would you invite him to your program? I smell Ted Cruz 2016?
Today is the Victory day of WWII. In Moscow was a big parade. You should go to Russian sites such as 1TV.ru, Vesti.ru, NTV.ru, RT.com etc. You'll see the grandeur of it. I love it. I shed a tear looking at veterans. Youngest of them are in their mid 80's now. May was such a nice month in USSR for everyone. 1st of May is the Labor day. Huge parade for everyone, 2 days off, then May 9th, which practically touched every family in the war and killed so many people. Most of the men didn't come back, women were working 24/7 in factories doing all the men's jobs: building roads, ships, bombs, raising kids. There are so many heart warming songs and such a brilliant music made for all those days and for people who lived though them. My fathers's side was killed in WWI and my mother's side was killed in WWII. It's in our genes. We're all from there. I know that you like military history and films, me too. My favorite American general is George Smith Patton.
One of the Russian veterans in his interview was sating that when they got to Berlin and news broke that there was a victory, some told him to go to the walls and write his name. Till today I didn't know what would be wrong with it. You know what he said, he said "no, why should I am I a hero or what?
Heroes are in the ground." WOW!
Parade was beautiful, the announcer has a chilling voice, which is so familiar to me. It reminds me my happy day when I felt much safer than now.
It is disturbing that O is purging military. On your site I see this border patrol thing - Michael Fisher. Is he a retard or what. He says 4000 miles in north and 2000 miles in south can not be secured because of the terrain? He is smoking something illegal? Former soviet Union was the biggest country by territory.
It was surrounded with oceans, seas, forests, rivers, meadows and everything else in the nature and was secure all over the place. You couldn't come in or go out. How did fracture of the money that America spends on borders. I have a simple idea how to do it fast and very cheaply. If, of course O would hire me as a consultant.
Mr. Putin let go to last year's Defense Minister, let go vice-premier 2 days ago, signed a law prohibiting public officials to have foreign accounts or unannounced accounts, something like that. I want to read the law in full. Seeing Medvedev and Putin together give me strong feeling of stability in Russia. Foreign forces don't like this. They like the chaos, they create chaos, so they can steal more from under the ruins. See what's going on in Middle east. Christian are fleeing, being slaughtered, now they want to put their nose in Syria. Russia has Interest in Syria, why shouldn't they put their feet down and say "I'm going to protect my interest and do what it take to do in process?" They lost $13 billion in Iraq war   alone, lost so much from 1979 in Afghanistan - men, money, etc. Enough is enough. I think Putin is more liberal that I want to see him. Medvedev was even more liberal. Under his term started protest meetings against government and Putin. Not a good thing. 6th of May there was a protest rally in center of Moscow, you should see the faces of the opposition. they all look like on illegal drugs. what they want - you wouldn't know. Just looking for attention. one of the opposition world-known thief died in London and was buried there yesterday. So much so from "lovely" british harboring the biggest criminals in the world. more than 50 of already CONVICTED ones in Russia are hiding there and they don't extradite them to be punished. So couldn't be one of their favorite world-type crook, that's why they don't want you there. Thank God, we won't go there and won't spend our money to benefit suicidal western civilization. That would be our "compassionate" part not to expodite their death.
I have too much to say. I better stop here and sing some war time Russian songs to myself while walking in Central Park. It's raining in NYC, 60's F and it's beautiful. The hell with my white sneakers, I'll walk anyway. God is awesome. I'll say hello to trees, flowers and dogs.
I'll be listening tonight.

So long.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive