Monday, May 20, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 49)

Doc,

I was amazed seeing those beautiful doggies that Mrs. Savage rescued. Who was victimizing them? They are gorgeous poodles, very expensive, why would anyone get rid of them? But, yet again...
I want to know the story. Would you put it up there? Let us know what you want to do with them, are you keeping them all? You'll have a full house of fun, if you would.
Why would you be surprised that IRS shenanigan was conducted from above? Years ago I was fired from a job because the radio was on WABC770 dial. Not that I wasn't allowed to listened to the radio, not at all, it was there for everyone 24/7 shift in every desk in every office. It just wasn't on the minority dial. I wrote about it before and I'll write as many times as it comes to my mind. Some people I know in NYC who are conservative are very cautious in their work place, not to have a slip of the tongue. Same thing Andrew Breitbart was saying about Hollywood conservatives. If they'd come forward, studios won't give them finance or roles. So...
You should see how black racism against whites and others is masterfully legally covered up right here in NYC. Police commissioner R. Kelly can't see it, Mayor M. Bloomberg can't see it (not that I think they're interested) and most importantly the tax payer can't see it. I'm talking about government subsidized services, many combined with non-profits. I'm talking about if I'd tape what I personally experience in my life, on my skin, in my face, I'll be arrested and victimized the ways I can't afford to do it. I'm talking about showing things in lifestream, live TV, LIVE TIME. I'm talking about things I'm part of, not someone else's life that I'm not affiliated to. MY LIFE. Any minute, any hour of everyday should be on camera. This will bring the house of cards of media. Man, oh man, I can't wait that day arrived and one rich person out there arm us with hidden cameras, line up lawyers up front and start showing how this societies s..t hits the fan of phony media, fake justice system and fraudulent discrimination policies and laws against people whose ancestors build this country.
Did you read Michael Medved's "The 10 lies about America?" He listens to you, I have been in his book signing, he told us, but he thinks that he's more optimistic than you. Oh well, I have to get off the computer, it's 9pm already.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive