Tuesday, May 21, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 50)

Doc,

May 30th is a hearing for 1/LT Michael Behenna, who is locked up by dark forces of satan at
1300 North Warehouse Road, Forth Leavenworth, Kansas, 66027-2304.
Would you have his mother on your program to tell people how to help, please? People should contact Supreme court.
See what bastards do? Send young men and women to combat for stupid cause in no-man's land in impossible for human survival conditions and tight their hands behind their backs.
I have my way of explaining this, which is basic common sense, but because satan worshipping media says you can say it loudly, I guess you can talk to your dogs. Most things you already say, thank you, but there is only so much.
Before I'll use words to describe things with the right ways and use the right names, I need to qualify for something before and do it only in comedy setting. That's the only way I can avoid lawsuits or political pursuits. You won't believe that right here in NYC taxpayer who pays for services provided to chronic freeloaders can't even find out what is going on. It's so covered up, 4-5 layers of legal and policy rules so the ones who pay and look out of their window CAN NOT see what's going on.
I'm talking across the street, I'm talking next door, I'm talking while windows don't have curtains, I'm talking where Michael Bloomberg lives, I'm talking about the same zip code, I'm talking about the most expensive zip code in New York City!!! These idiots pay most taxes, pay most price for Real Estate, pay most RE tax and maintenance fee and mortgage and highest price in grocery stores and actually by not knowing what is across the street they are killing themselves and ruining the future of their children. Their kind is vanishing and they called names when being destroyed by their enemies. All they do walk walk carefully like on shells and try to pretend they're not noticing anything. Look at their buildings's front doors. That tells you different story: 24/7 unionized doormen and cameras to try to keep the danger away.  Who are they afraid of? Me? Not really. I'm an auxiliary police officer. I
I'll help them if they needed it.
I walked from East side to West side this morning through the Central Park. I always come to West side. I'm a West sider in heart. I looked at trees, at flowers, at dogs, people walking, running, kids and babies in strollers...
One thing strikes me in all this beauty. Extremely rarely you could see that it's the mother pushing the stroller. The separation of mother and child, not spending time together, distraction of that sacret bond of human what makes me see the distraction of this country. Some might say "mothers have to work" I say "maybe, some who are single" but if you ask Dr. Laura Schlesinger, she will tell you the truth. No wonder kids don't cry when they're small (they're traumatized) and they don't cry when they're adults when they parents drop dead.
Let me get off the computer, before I say more... It's nice and hot in NYC today. Time to have lunch outside and count my blessings no matter what. You say we should be depressed 2 times a day, right? LOL, I remember that. I did my morning down mood time with this posting already.

So long.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive