Wednesday, May 8, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 44)

Doc,

I was listening your yesterday's interview with that millitary man. Also I checked your site today. Everything is done to delute military, get rid of white Christian specimen. I believe that someone can be punished if they had your book out in the open in military. No doubt. Many years ago I was fired from collage job because I was listening WABC 770 radio. If course she didn't put what was the real reason. Black boss, educated immigrant white younger woman who had excellent evaluation on her job performance for 4 years,
students were crazy for me, they'd hand around my desk before I'd come to my shift. WOR, WABC, Fox news, these are considered racist in black mentality. Ones I was literally cursed and threatened by a black young man in UWS because I was watching Fax news in public place. So, don't badmouth them, they're already under attack by harlem "black power" forces. Stereotypes are so upside down, that you can't talk about it, just mentioning if it will make you racist. If you're white and you say that you're being discriminated by overwhelming majority of blacks at workplace (in my particular case I was the only white one among 52 colleagues, you'll be destroyed. They're saying that this general made "racially insensitive" comments and that's enough to let him go. Minorities will get together and lie and write and destroy you without any proof. When in job I had enough after 4 years and put it in the log book, I was fired. You won't believe how they master an art of white distraction, unless I put it in very detail and I wish I'd have it secretly taped. I'd be retired, instead of going to arbitration in a year and a half and winning it, of course, but I was very naive and I settled very low and very fast. Union all black, lawyer was black, everyone was black and they treated me like I wasn't belong among them, in very extremely humiliating ways and basically working against me. You know who got my job while I was going through this and after I didn't want to get it back? - guess? Union rep.'s shack up stud.
They're so many layers of hatred in this society against white and especially Christian people, I can't start showing it all before I figure where I'm going to live next. You can't call fat person fat, even if she committed a violence against customer and you apologized for her. Oh no, especially the boss she complained about was a minority and fatter. This happened to me in another job. I'll tell you the story another time. Jacky Mason talks about fatties in mid 1990's.
Actually I should be on your program on regular bases, reporting from NYC and showing you what's going on. You can have a video broadcast of your show like Rush Limbaugh has, so people can watch you on internet and see live-stream news on your screen.  Just a thought.

So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive