Tuesday, May 7, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 43)

Doc,

Congratulation on your lawsuit. Law is a messy thing and lawsuits are dirty business to go into, it will take your life away. Last couple of day I was reading about this singer character, who made millions and didn't pay enough taxes. She is such a low-life that after this country gave her so much that she never would get in anywhere, she still talks about slavery.
There is a saying where I grew up "red cow won't change its skin." This is said in the place where no black people live, so they can't make it a "black" thing.
The other one made me emotionally vomit (wish I could doit on her face) was the author of article in NYslimes name nancy (has some Italian sounding last name) writing about black unemployment blaming social sites and whites. This is not only a self-hating, disgusting, low-crippy creature, but she is comiiting a crime directly and indirectly by fueling hidden and open hostilities and inciting violence amongst races. That hurts me every day. Discrimination against me as a white person happened when I arrived and going on daily bases this very day. It's just getting worse.
Not only blacks who achieved something on their own should spit on her face, but also whites should lock her up or throw out of this country. I live in this town from 1991, 2.5 - 3 years I have been out of it, but all I saw, experience and still live in my every day life is insult, assault and discrimination against white people all over the place, especially against me, who is innocent, not connected and can't afford to live in gated community. This is so open under the son, everywhere and not only never shown and reported, but the opposite is being done. While hurting white people they scream discrimination and racism. Somehow when you hear racism, it "suppose" to means against minorities, right? First time I saw the controversy with my eyes I asked to myself "why nobody is asking racism against who?" Lots of people they I talk to know from both sides, black or white. A few blacks tald me that's out of control and shouldn't be continued. It can turned around in one point. In one point majority can say "enough is enough, if we can't make up for it - screw it." That is the expression Dr. Phil uses. Minirities got so vilontly aggressive that while they do it to you they scream as if it is being done to them. The only way out of this can be through gutsy people with hidden cameras broadcasting live on internet.
Crime is down in NYC because Bloomberg says to NYPD "do not report" and that's it. That's as simple as it gets. "I'll back you up, I'll settle, if needed, but don't bring me dog gone number" he says. You can go into precinct to file a report, they will push and shove you and curse you out. Not only they don't takr a report, but treaten you for trying to report. Someone assaults you, they say "we haven't seen, so we arrest both of you and judge will decide."
They don't care about witnesses or injuries or lawsuits. Their job is not to work, go home, give the number the boss whats to see. If you're working in sensitive place where being arrested is a no-no, no matter if you're later exonerated, you will loose your job, you can't file a report. You get scared of cops who get paid to help you. Not only they don't do their job, but they do opposite - to harass you and harm you more. Bloomberg simply collects guns, doesn't use his local 19th precinct (which I have to use), has his armed bodyguards and "special investigative unit" on front of his house and around him It's nice to be a king. He reduced felony to misdemeanor, if ever investigated, the rest don't even count. You can be hit, injured, have medical records of injuries and there won't even be an arrests. Unless police see you bleeding todeath with head injury, they won't even arrest the person who is trying to do more on front of them. Do you understand this? Only number he mentions are killed and are in paper with pictures and I doubt that too.
If you're dead, you're not moving, that's even better for NYPD. They'd take a picture, ambulance will take you and case is closed.
Somebody asked for oversight for police, he was screaming off of his lungs, it. I know why. Someone else will ask Qs. like you say, "who is watching the watchers?" Nobody. Objective media is dead and poisonous is kicking.
I should live with camera 24/7, then you'll see the real life in NYC.
This is most screwed up media compare for everything I ever seen, including in USSR. What human rights or civil rights I have here, compare to whom? Should I want to open another blog about another industry that taxpayers pay, which is running their lives and destroying their children's future? I guess I should.
Can't wait until Google glass comes out and people connect it to lifestream.

So long.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive