Sunday, February 28, 2016

To Michael Savage Feb. 27-28 weekend edition

Doc.

Wee hours of the morning in NYC.
Ceasefire started in Syria. Damascus got quieter at this hour, at ru/novosti/1609418/video. 
Overall it's working in entire territory. Only some small groups who didn't agree to ceasefire are acting up here and there. This situation is not effecting on the mission against .S.L and some such.
The responsibility to oversee the process is mainly on US and RF and UN will "take reports."
[As usually I say boo-hoo to that one.]
Also at ntv.ru/video/1263781 showing the situation on the ground. Lots of people are returning to their homes, etc.
RT.com/news/333787-syria-ceasefire-aleppo-phelan shows the devastation in once vibrant city of Aleppo, which was multinational, multicultural, religiously diverse place. Rich in history, culture, I know so many people who came from there to USA who had good memories and those who didn't come because they liked it better in there.
Entire christian areas are shelled to the ground, dozens of churches are destroyed, city's divided in 2 sides fighting against each other and some sub-sides where some groups are holding on their own grounds.

Yesterday, outside of Belfair, Washington, a madman killed 4 members of his family among them 2 adopted sons from Russia. 12 year old daughter managed to escape unharmed by running out of the house. In standoff with SWAT vermin killed himself too.

Trump was in Oklahoma yesterday evening and totally rocked the boat! Did you see the pictures of that arena full of people? Wa-wa-wa-wum!
Evangelical Pastor Robert Jeffress also endorsed Trump, saying that if he's elected evangelicals can have a true friend in WH.

Cruz continues to cruise for better job for himself while getting paid by taxpayer for the job he doesn't show up to do.
This should be totally illegal. Somebody should say over and over again, that those who have current jobs should not be able to keep their positions. How simple is that? If you're busy looking for another job and can't show up for work should not have that job. Like anybody else. That's it. End of the story.
Because i don't have a microphone yet, you should say this constantly. This should become a law.
*******************************************************************************
Let me make you laugh; look at the clip when Christie is getting on Trump's plane. He has a big bump, he looks like hardly dragging it while walking up the air-stairs. I mean, common, he should afford to have good care for himself. Remember they put him first on the lineup on Fox debate?
Don't you think it was on purpose? Yes, it was. Don't you think to put those 2 hyenas on both sides of Trump in Huston was a set up too? Yes, it was. And, they were encouraged to do so. It's like a circus. You were right yesterday saying that the candidate is not obligated to answer to every Q. Especially if they're redundant and stupid, I might add.
He never should soften, he should stay harsh. We're tired of wusses. getting soft will not benefit anyone and will fundamentally harm his character at this point. he can only soften up a little when he's elected and need to bring all sides to work together internally. I'm all for it. But for foreign policy he still should stay tough with despotic rulers of the world. And, there are many of them.
I make sure, if given a chance to make him and Putin a best friends. Only I can do it. I mean it.
****************************************************************************
Today NYSlimes had an article that GOP is desperately trying to stop Trump. Wow, even the commies who work there got a hint. It's the proof that God exists. :)
This is your motivational from your website; www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZn5cQlfD3w.
This clip has intense pictures and loud music. I'd prefer you had done it plain.
Your Feb. 24th show is a landmark, here it is; www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbK2-PsMchU. 
________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, wee hours of the morning.
Russian news; A terrible tragedy in town of Vorkuta where last Thursday was a blast in the mining shaft. Previously missing 26 miners are declared dead plus 6 more today, 5 of them rescuers.
What an absolutely worst type of tragedy. Those men all have families with children, those people live in very harsh conditions and their lives mainly go around mining jobs and careers.
Why Americans don't show this on the news? They can read this in English.
Why do they show people in all sorts of remote, unknown places, far from average Americans' imagination, but when this happens in Russia, it's not worthy of news?

Here is your interview on Friday with Trump where he says he don't think there will be brokered convention, at michaelsavage.wnd.com/files/2016/02/022616-SAVAGE-TRUMP.mp3. 
US election system is really a hot mess in my opinion. First goes popular vote, then delegates, then super-delegates who're not obliged to go by anything, then the whole thing can turn around and go the other way or start again.... what kind of thing is this? Everybody who can put a scratch on the paper can go vote without ID, dems and repubs have different system of running their "brand," then voting machines are controlled by foreign governments?
When is this going to end? Who can possibly break this system down and knows how to fix it?
I feel it's about the time. Why in the world they use a voter registration, when ID is not needed for voting?
Sewage of Hollywood can't make documentary about this process to teach the public how things work? If I don't know, the rest don't know either. I can take a mic and go around in Manhattan asking millions about this. I'm sure they're oblivious. I need a crew to organize this and show to the gen. public. It has to be done on live-stream.
Somebody has to do it, that somebody is maybe just me - here and now. That's why I need a sponsor. ********************************************************************************
I can't work under anybody. I have to speak my mind freely as much as I want, about what I want to talk, etc. Maybe this year is the time of my star to shine high and bright.
Trump is different, they call him bully, because they can't control him. You said "they hate him because they fear him." I agree.
Hatred comes from jealousy and fear. I haven't seen a poor man who says the rich man is a good man. I'm sure there are couple of them in the world, but I'ven't met one yet.
Rich can be bad people, but poor are worse. Rich will exploit you, poor will kill you.
To say this and not be accountable to anyone is the only freedom I have. I'm not threatened yet, because I'm still anonymous. Also this freedom is free for me for only one reason that nobody pays for it. As soon as someone pays, he/she needs things to be done certain ways.
My daily life is like a hostage situation. Not physically, but emotionally and psychologically. What I am talking about? Racism, lies, frauds, corruption, nepotism, you name it, are all around me and in my face. What can I do about it? Nothing. Everything is covered up in many layers so brilliantly thast unless it is streamed live 24/7 no one would want to hear or try to find out.
You have to see it to understand and believe. Talk will not do it at all. Most of main stream media is total garbage and couple of people here and there don't know about the things I see every day. Every white person who feels that they are being discriminated against (which should be almost all of them who work outside) much wear a gadget with live stream on.
Actually I should create my own stream. How do i do that?  Can Trump help me?
This is what I'm going to pray for.


So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive