Monday, February 22, 2016

To Michael Savage Feb. 22, Monday

Doc,

I heard part of the second hour only. You were boiling. That's one heck of a grueling job you have.
See what's going on on dem's side? I love it. Sanders winning, the-hilarious getting all the delegates. Nice... That is a super delegate? Aren't they all lobbyists?
Years ago on TV they showed a 21 undergraduate student of CU and said he was a "super-delegate."
On who's neck that monkey was sitting is steal boggling my mind.

I had a hard weekend. You should see it to believe it. You should see my life in NYC and what TV is showing at the same time to get the whole picture. They show just exactly opposite of the reality.

The good news was that Jeb dropped out. Trump won SC!
P. spoke with O and agreed on ceasefire on Syria from Feb. 27th.
See what happens. Not good for Russia to give into any American proposal. O is just saving vermanic lives by giving them more time to multiply. That's all, that how I see it.
P says that attacks on .S.L and some such will continue. I wonder if he's going to ask O which ones are they? He says there will be a working group of experts exchanging info, a hotline giving info. about the situation on the grounds in different areas, etc., at 1tv.ru/news/world/302573.
P looks and sounds too optimistic to me.
In the meantime big-turk announced that he'll reserve the right to decide who are the t.r.r.sts and who're the "good" guys. For him Kurds are t.r.r.sts too and he'll not refrain from killing them.

So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive