Thursday, February 25, 2016

To Michael Savage Feb. 24-25, Thursday

Doc,

Today you're talking about having regrets and taking calls. Not really like yesterday's brilliant show.
Maybe I should regret writing this blog for almost 6 years without knowing if you're reading it or not. Just kidding. :)
You know what happened yesterday? For full 3 hours I listened and commented and during your show. Then, took a break and went back to add Int'l news and boom! pushed a wrong button and deleted the whole thing. More than 3 hours work - gone!
Your Feb. 24th show was brilliant! Trump should hear it, all 3 hours of it!
The problem with my writing is that most of the time I lie down, put my laptop on my stomach and type without looking at the keys. If i catch something wrong from the last sentence, I try to correct. After that, I don't even have time to look back. It's too much work, especially that I'm a perfectionist and can "improve" sentences over and over. When I go and randomly have to check something already there, I get chocked why what I wrote don't make sense to me. Then, I realize that most of the time when I change the words or the structure of the sentence I simply forget to delete prior words.
I go like "oh my, oh my, what the reader was reading?" Also the mouse of my computer is another thing. It jumps on its own all the time and if I don't pay attention in puts words I'm typing in other places on the text. So, one day, when I'll get the chance to devout myself to editing this blog, I need to print it on the paper and do corrections manually.
If I write calmly on the paper I write better than CU grad with MBA. Two professors who teach there told me that. And many more in other faculties. Maybe the English teacher in there (not in public schools, no way) will be better than I, but giving the fact that I never ever in my lifetime studied English, I'm pretty good. My best friend graduated from teacher's college at CU, she says I'm better than her. I can transfer thought much better.

Now, let's make up for yesterday. I want Trump to hear all 3 hours of your show aired yesterday, on Feb. 24th, 2016.
You declared the day of HOPE in "Savage States of America" under leadership of Donald Trump. Yeah!  Yes, that's what I'm talking about.
You said that he's the only hope we, the people of USA have. I agree.
He's the only one who is not being bought so far. The rest of them all depend on their donors, thus special interests, thus they're poppets. As simple as that. You were asking who should be the vice-president. I wanted to call and "You and I - part time." Yes. Why not? You'll be the vice-president, I'll be your lieutenant. Another part time you'll work for DOH and I'll be liaison with RF. Maybe another part time I'll be MoC. This is going to be a new position. We don't have it yet. Another part time - you might still do your show.      So simple.  
You said that you can not sit in an official attire all day sitting behind the desk and get money, give out contracts, hire and fire, etc. Me neither. It's simple. We're a different types on personality chart. Those people are hierarchical, to be ruled and rule is normal for their nature. They have vertical type personalities.
They sit around rectangular table by the rank, from head to toe. We are horizontal types. We want to sit around an around table. We don't like to rule and can not stand to be ruled. On top of it, we're creative. Does it mean that we don't have respect and/or authority for those who we suppose to answer to in certain instances, such as a job? No. The difference is that we respect those who we can learn or benefiting from, but without bending over to them backwards. We have thick necks. We work hard and play fair and can't stand humiliation. Corporate America is full of humiliation. You have to be crewed and go screw someone else and believe that that is a normal thing to do.
More people are like that, than like us. Our type is about 17%. We, members of creative group in this type, like to make changes. Ads to it too much education and being born with big mouths, - there goes your perfect neighborhood. Compare to a man like you who was born in here, had a family, spoke the language, etc, for me who came with no language, no money, still innocent, decent, having ideas and ideals and no connections, to just survive is a hell of a hard work. Almost impossible. I'm not saying that nobody did, but I'm saying I did and you should compare to see.
Yesterday you  brought up lots of fundamental points for the safe structure and survival of this country, such as from "trickle up poverty" and others and gave yourself lots of credits for your intellectual work. You deserve it, I give it to you. I didn't read most of your books, though, but I hear your ideas on the air.
Also you talked about desperate times when you were struggling and were about giving up, but seeing your kids asleep you didn't dare to leave them without a father.
Good for you. At least you dared to have children, I did not. I did not have enough support by my standards that I could feel safe to raise a family. Making children is one problem, but rasing them are way too many. You're lucky that they're gown ups and both successful now.
With your type of conservatism you should be grandfather of 10 grand-kids now. ??? Why not?

Yesterday you also mentioned that mad-woman-hilary saying that she a danger to security of this country. Yessir. She will push us to war with RF, and plus create a civil war within. What else do you need more for a complete disaster?
I agree, she's encouraging violence from blacks against whites (because she's scared of them, not of us) just to grab power, just to make more money, just to be inside constant crowds. That woman is really a dangerous creature. I'm sure you heard her stupidity last Tuesday evening talking about RF, Middle East and Libya. She should be locked up, before we all go after her and get into the deep ditch.
Who possibly can vote for that thing, is so amazing to me. An old warmonger woman, who's husband don't want to keep her around? Putin called her brainless. Duh?
The rest of the world is still male dominated. What do you think the bunch of men who rule the world are saying to her in their minds while handshaking with her? I know what Arabs say in Arabic, French say in French, Russians say in Russian and some more, but... can't put in in here.

About stupid apple phone issue. I never liked that company, i do not know why. I just don't. Something unsettling even about Steven Jobs character I had in my guts. When he died I felt relieved. Honestly. It's a nasty thing to say, but that's how I left. I had a feeling that longer he lived, closer we'd get to the distraction of civilization. All these technologies are killing human interactions, making entire generations stupid and to me just expediting the global demise if this civilization.
One proof I've got about SJ not having a common sense, let alone genius, was when he got sick with aggressive cancer, he started eating grass to cure himself. What kind of logic did he have for his own survival? he had a d.monic face, his biological father was another basket case of a human, but guess what - has PHD, who worked in restaurant.
"Oh, boo-hoo" I say to that. I never liked how iphone looked and felt like; too flat, small screen, too heavy, low battery life, everything come with it is expensive. I was wondering why every street vendor in NYC (who are mostly Muslim) have an iphone. They none-working pregnant wives with whole bunch of children walking around also all have iphones. I thought that's maybe a "status" idem for them. They love it and have to have it. Now I'm thinking, maybe because it can't be unlocked even by the manufacturer? What you think? They said, on the media, that that phone those vermin couple had was belong to government, it wasn't even their own. ??? Did you hear that?    
What was that about? About this topic I can say;
1. I feel sorry for all pathetic gov. agencies that couldn't have it done by themselves. They don't have     "expert" in existing phone functions? Nice. All the graduates from computer sciences from Ivy           schools heard that and did not respond to help for free or for a fee? I don't get it.
2. That crook-Cook is another sleazy looking creature to my eyes. I don't know why. I really don't.
    My guess is, by saying and doing what he did so far, he enhanced the sell of that thing to those
    who are on the other side of our security. More he procrastinates and b.llsh.ts, more stuff he sells.
I have an IPad for 3 years now.  Got a gift. Didn't use it. It's collecting dust in the drawer.
It's just not attractive or even comfortable thing for me. It feels just a heavy slit of metal. It has no personality. I have a few cases for it, those that makes it stand, etc. The other day I saw cheap compact keyboard, which could go with it and make it easier to use, but didn't buy it.
I feel that Apple product is for teenagers (for those who ask for snacks from you all the time) who want to show off and for those who cherish 'extreme secrecy.'
For God's sake, Mr. Trump is right; do NOT buy Apple product! That's all.

Int'l news from yesterday, 24th, at 1tv.ru/news/world/302690. In territories freed by Syrian Army in Homs area (with the help of Russian forces), people started to return to their homes.
Really heart warming to see that happens although most found their homes destroyed, but now they have something to look forward to.

Authorities in Egypt finally admitted that the Russian plane full of tourists was downed by t.r.r.sts on Oct. 31st of last year in Sinai killing all 224 people on board.
 
There are already signs that RF and US agreement on Syria is working,
at 1tv.ru/news/world/302701. 
Turkey, which benefits from that conflict tremendously, is waging its tale saying "if the ceasefire threaten Turkey's security it will not oblige to its commitment,
at rt.com/news/333638-syria-ceasefire-turkey-threat.    

In Greece, from the beginning of this year, already more than 100 000 refugees arrived from Middle East and Northern Africa. Go Greece go, do it to yourself! Who knew? They asked for bailout, now got more eating mouths who want them dead? Nice.
'Schengen will break down in 10 days if no solution for migrant crisis immediately found' said EU commissioner for migration and citizenship D. Avramopoulos to the media today, rt.com/news/333649-schengen-break-down-commissioner.

From today's news, at 1tv.ru/news/world/302779 report say that only couple of days remain to the date of announced ceasefire in Syria.
After the deadline will be clear which side intends to continue fighting.

GOP debate started, I'm watching. I never watch cuckoo -cnn.
At 9:45 Cruz is getting on my nerve. His aggressive overreaching gestures, his squeaky voice (like a rubber toy), he acts like a clown trying to play a prosecutor.
Trump just said that he'll dissolve DoE, because all education should be local.
[Oh my God, it's so overdue. They should stop the teaching of fraudulent subject like "education about education," which in simple words means "teacher's colleges."
Now they're asking Trump about his taxes, he says that he's constantly being audited and when IRS will finish its work for this year, he'll submit his.
[I heard Romney said something against trump. I don't want to repeat it, but should I meet that bozo in person I'd ask him to harry up and make sure his household garbage is taken out. Remember his wife said he's the one taking the garbage out? Yes, that's what I'm talking about.]
There is another clown - Huue-huu-huwitt asking Qs. A long while ago I listened to his show couple of times. Do you know what I remember from it? He said "my issues have issues." That's all I remember.
I feel like Trump is on defensive in this ring of hyenas. When Cruz is overreaching he should be defensive of his territory. He should stare and shout back at him, if needed. I feel he needs to do it.
He's getting the most Qs. Why? Why they don't ask one by one to each of them.
10:11pm they're asking about Israel, Trump says he always was a big supporter and donor and if he can bring peace he will. ice-cream man says that Trump's stance is counterproductive and peace can not be done. OK, fine, but he hasn't help with anything (even with an ice-cream cone) beside the lip-service, isn't he? Now kasich is saying that he'll do regime change in north Korea.
Now Carson says that we have to get rid of IRS.
Now #3 size shoe woof-woof asking Trump about Syria and the ceasefire brokered by US and RF.
He says he's not backing it, because not all the sides involved in conflict are participating in that deal and we see already that it's not working. [Wow, how much he knows about it? Who is consulting him? Ceasefire starts at Feb. 27th, at noon. How did he see it's not working.
To me personally, RF should not stop, it should finish when it finds appropriate. If the ceasefire won't work, it won't work for Russia's advantage. You got to mold the metal hot. That's what I'm saying.]
Cuckoo kasich just said that we have to arm Ukrainians in order to act like Americans. Did you see how he threw his hands to the air and got applause? Oh my, oh, my.
Mr. Trump is a little tense, he should be more relaxed, those hyenas are attacking him left and right.
He said "this is fun" at last. Now the Q is Apple vs. FBI.
There is a Spanish cute face lady on the moderator's chair, I never have seen her before. She's asking Trump why not a wall along the Canadian border comparing it to Mexican border, [which is intellectually dishonest.]
If she can hardly read with that breaking voice and accent, I must be streamed live 24/7 to entire planet.
Now; Puerto Rico wants $72 Billion debt to be let go by bankruptcy? I didn't even know about it.
Ice-cream man said NO (good for him, he made a good point).
Trump made a closing statement saying that nobody knows politicians better than him. Hallelujah.
Now he's with Chris Cuomo talking about the debate, saying that he enjoyed it. Calling ice-cream man a choke artist, saying that we can't afford to have someone like that. Also apparently ice-cream man sweats like raining dogs and cats. It means he has some neurological disorder if not a serious disease. I just learned what choke artist is.
Can you try to figure it out what that condition might be and talk about it on your show?
Cruz is wrapping up his "thoughts" about the debate, but I can't listen to that man's voice.
I'm serious. There is something very peculiar about his face, mimics, gestures, voice, intonations of it, etc. I do not trust that man. Something negative jumps up out of him.
My final thought on this debate; a bunch of hyenas were attacking 5 people in the middle of circus and the real player who run over all of them was the Trump the Tiger.
I came out with a name, see? ********************************************************
Do you believe that when Cruz was running for senate Trump donated $5 000 to his campaign?
Cruz brought it up, like he was the one who was taking the credit and he was the one who mentioned the amount. Isn't it something?
Carson was mistreated that's for sure. He wasn't given enough Qs. The vermin were shooting at 3 in the middle. That Anderson Cooper really aged, look at him. I hadn't seen him fr a long time.
Verminic yahoo put a photoshop with Trump and ice-cream man next to each other, portraying Trump at defensive gesture with red face while IC-rubio as if cool, calm and smiling. What a shame for the rats in main stream media. Trump must have his own network. Why would he go on this circuses? Times are so changed. All these debates are archaic way of doing business anyway. This only makes money for the vermin, this do not inform average person. It's a shame. No class, no intellectual honesty, just a sick talk of politicians who say memorized lines while getting paid for not working in their offices, Trump didn't need to waste his time and drag his big family into this to comply with this low way of doing business.  ************************************************
They still asking him about taxes, What kind of s..t is this? He should just ignore. More he explains,
more they ask him about the same thing over and over. They like pimps for ratings. Oh, my, now he's on another panel. A lady on this panel is looking at him like she wants piece of him, she looks exactly like bloody-megyn in brown skin. Nice.
Apparently aunt-annie's garbage takeing hubby was twitting during the debate keep asking about Trumps taxes. When he was running he released his in Sep. 21st, today is Feb. 25th, why is he burning his behind?
Papa Bush was in audience on his wheelchair, did you see? Why did he go there, his son wasn't on the stage anymore? Maybe for the entertainment.
Ted Cruz can not win simply becasue he's a fraud to taxpayer already. He should be conducting his senatorial duties instead of going for interviews for another job. Campaigning and debating is the job interview for president, sin't it? In what other job you can be a no-show and still get paid? 11:55pm

So long.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive