Thursday, September 26, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 79)

Doc,

I hear you, I hear your outrage. Christians are loosing their spine. Look what is happening to them all over the world and in this country.
My father was born in Alexandria, Egypt and went to French Catholic school.
Alexandria was a very international city then and they say it's still the most international today in that country. Because of the Mediterranean sea, the whole Europe was trading there at that time. My father
spoke his native language, French, Arabic, Turkish and then learned Russian.
When I was in high school in 70's he still had cousins in Egypt. They visited us couple of times and were saying that Christians are gradually leaving Egypt. At that time already many of his cousins left, mostly to Europe and America.
I have so many things in my life these days, my mind is racing. I have 21 horses in all directions pulling me to do so many things and the only obstacle is for not being able to do all those things, guess? - you're right, the money. Money, money, money, always sunny in the rich men's world. Remember the Abba's song? Not sure that is always sunny in the rich men's world, but as my cousin says better be miserable with money, rather than without it.
My friends say I shouldn't blame myself, because I'm a "book smart" not a "street smart." I'm not connected, innocent and moral.  These are no-nos in aggressive and immoral society.
If American government would be considered a corporation it would be legally bankrupt long time ago. Those smarty pants in congress!!! Look what they did to this country! Of course they should pass a drug test and should do it every month and it should be randomly done on live TV. This massure will clean it up alright. And these people thinking they have something to tell others?
Teach others "democracy?" Democracy your dog's foot! Let me stop here, before I go to far.

So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers