Friday, September 20, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 74)


Doc,

Yesterday's show was brilliant! You should send that very truthful and analytical letter of yours to Pravda, Izvestiya, Moscow Times and others. You should go on RT.com. Why your producer don't call? In Russia they have a famous discussion group called "Volday group" you should go on that too.
Today I came out of house, went around 59th street and saw an enourmous line to Apple store for new IPhones. Stood by the securrity lady who was managing the lines, chit-chat a little bit and watched the crowds. Overwhelming majority of people looked Asian. She said they send those to their countries, they more expensive in there.
Something strange came to my mind. I'd do it if I'd be younger and not uncomfortable getting attention in public. I wanted to make a sign "Senator McCain - kiss Putin's .ss" and hold it right there - in front of that enourmous crowds passing by. That really would hit some scenes very fast. Most of them in there were playing with their phones and taking pictures of the "event."
If I'd have your blassings I'd do it though.

So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers