Wednesday, September 18, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 73)

Doc,

I'm listening. I just don't have the patience to keep calling and not being able to get though. I just read the article by Mr. Putin, which was very polite. Then I went and read just couple of paragraphs of that
Buck McKeon character and I've got noxious. I can't throw up in here, I'm in electronic's store. This thing is in charge of committee of armed forces? WOW, WOW, WOW! they all MUST be checked in head and in mind. In Russian they say "duxovno bolnoy" means sick in the soul. What we call mentally  
ill they call spiritually ill. This guy is both. He's a basket case. I don't like that Moscow Times thing. I think it's leftist or something. I'm going to double check. Now, I've got a desire to right against this so called "fellow citizen of mine" - the buck - the horn!

If you'd hear my life stories every day or see on live-stream, you'll find out that some sick take medication, many are not. Some are known crazies, many are obscure. Last 2 years I meet so many bed and crazy people, that I expect everyone to be and act crazy. I'm not surprised what that schizophrenic did. Who checks anybodies mental health and who are the checkers? The doctors? The ones who can't find their own right medications and cures?

It's got colder in NYC. I wasn't ready. My nose is running. I'll be listening to you in 10 minutes.
So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers