Thursday, September 26, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 76)

Doc,

You know NYC now is packed with "important" people from all over the world. I try and successfully avoid all the traffic. Couldn't care less to see anyone up close. Maybe only Mr. Putin, I'm not even sure if he's here. Yesterday, Tuesday, I was walking back home on 5th Ave., turned your program on at 9:06pm. You just started, in few minutes when I approached 5th Ave. and 60th street, I saw security all over on front of The Pierre. Passing by the front door I saw they're clearing the way to someone to come out. There was a man by the door, he smiled at me, said hello, I joined and stood by his side to see who is coming out.
Lo and behold, guess who - Bill Clinton himself, without the wife. I never have seen him in person, although he has been in different occasions like book signing after his presidency at Barnes and Noble in UWS, but I coudn't care less to go. This was real up-close. He looked worn-out, his hair was all grey and thinner, had all wrinkled neck. He's a little over 6" I'd say. The man beside me said that he spoke at UN for about 20 minutes and that he's one of his videographers. Showed me more pictures of him and his wife on his phone. This took maybe 5 minutes or so, the big shot got into a car, I said good night to the man, walked towards Madison Ave. and put the volume up on my walkman. I was pleasantly surprised, he was my president after all, but had mixed feelings anyway, somehow wasn't in awe to see ones most powerful person in the world so close. I was trying to sort out my feelings with my mind. when I heard your voice again, you were talking what? - about him! Calling him a criminal who bombed Serbian churches, killed people, devastated Christian art and cultural values. How he came to your mind right at that minute when I was asking myself if he was a good or a bad man, that was more surprising to me than seeing him in person accidentally. Like you saw me seeing him and asking myself how to feel about him. You just answered to my Q. You talked about talisman that Serbian priest gave you, when you visited the church when he was bombing Serbia and talked about donation you made to church through a nun and how you found the talisman  after thinking that you lost it. That was a sign. Your words at those minutes were the sign telling me don't be "pleasantly" surprised, he's a crook. Mark Levin today on his show called him a p.rv.
Your words brought me to that time. I also went to Serbian church in NYC in midtown at 26th street, talked to the priest there. They were collecting help to send out to victims. I donated clothing and put a candle preying by the side of a young Serbian girl. At that Easter I went to that church. I didn't know anyone, but I felt home. Actually saying "Christ is risen" in Serbian is the same as in Russian.
Sometimes somethings can come to my mind and you start talking about it. And that might not be the news of the day. I start singing some tune before your show starts and all over sudden you start the show with the same tune. Some telepathy is in works. Most of the time, which is usual by now, whatever is in my mind you just put in words loudly. Also you're like me (or I'm like you) can change the topic fast. Most of the people I know often stop me to find out if I'm still on the same page or I changed the topic already. And those could be Columbia graduates. Of course your English is still better, but I also speak ebonics (lol), and couple of other languages. You should try ebonics, it's fun, you'll fit into Harlem crowds right away. My favorite comedian is Katt Williams. i can do Katt by heart, on a dot. People absolutely crake up. You don't believe how many people, total strangers ask me if I'm a professional comedienne. I say no, but maybe I should be. It's a good way cooping with depression, right? @ times a day you have to be up and 2 times you have to be down, like the seas, as you say.
Absolutely correct!
Your show starts in 3 minutes and I have to log out now to listen.

So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers