Wednesday, October 2, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 80)

Doc,

I was listening and was happy to know that last Friday your were in process of becoming a grandfather.
I was in my bed listening to you, when you said that your only daughter was in hospital and if anyone had prayers to send them that way. I have a hand made angel on my cabinet next to my bed, she has big wings, looks Russian and has a cross shaped decoration on the front of her dress. She is pretty cute. I looked at her and smiled I felt she smiled back and I shook her wings for a good lick for your daughter, your grandchild and your family. It's really a milestone for you.
One Q I had, why wouldn't you be there in the hospital? Can't wait to hear the news from your mouth. Didn't check your site yet today, no time, but your program in coming up in 10 minutes.
I'll be listening.

So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers