Monday, September 23, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 75)

Doc,

Monday morning in NYC. I walk to the park, watched the seals swimming in the Central Park Zoo, listened to Delacorte clock's 9:30 song, came to work on Internet. From looking at your site I decided to
send an email to Pravda and ask them to publish your dissected letter of Mccain's stupidity. I tried 100 times to email whatever directly they put out there, it wasn't working. So Pravda never have been and is not a big deal in Russia. Then I emailed differently, not sure if it got there. I'll also print it out and send them with usual mail, see what happens.
The rest of the world is laughing on America's laws when they see our justice system. If you incarcerate
people, can't touch them, can't bit the sh.t out of them, can't victimize their families, feed them good food in jails and prisons and let them out bigger and stronger, what do you expect?
What I experience last 2 years is something out of the movie, which can consider fiction. And this is happening where? Guess where? In most expensive zip code in this city.
Today, when I came out looking at locals on Park Avenue, had an idea of the book cover "Clueless on Park Avenue." That would be ok, if these clueless people, most of them liberal, tote bag carrying men and plastic surgery women wouldn't pay for this.
Most of my neighborhood is still not back from where ever they're are, I assume Hamptons. I've got myself a quiet neighborhood while living in hell in the belly of the beast.
The only thing keeps me going is that I tell myself that everything has a reason and this should have it's own and shall end one day - GOD willing!!!
Have your producer call to Pravda.

So long.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers