Saturday, November 14, 2015

To Michael Savage Nov. 14th, Saterday

Doc,

Saturday afternoon.
When I was living in France I saw who they were NOT in any way "touched" by 9/11.
Au contraire, monsieur, they were laughing. "What's the big deal? one young french man working at the desk in the hotel I was staying asked me, - 3000 Americans died, so what's the big deal? 300 million of you, why would you do anything about it?" When I corrected him saying that it was about 2800 not 3000 (just to mention the right number) he took it further and used against me, as if that confirmed his point even more. The painful part of that very short encounter I had with that person while picking up my key was that that he started the talk, not me. I didn't even initiated that conversation.
Entire France was against American invasion of Iraq. Not that I was for it. No. I came out to demonstrate against it. My being against it was based on one simple thing; American do not know about the world much. They just don't. Geography as subject is abolished totally and completely. History is in deep clinical death for a long time and can't be brought back by any means. Americans, their presidents and their presidents' advisers do NOT know what's the difference between ethnic, religious, denominational, sectarian, national, historic, cultural differences between people living in Middle east. Add to it that those are still tribal societies by and large which think and act according what their local "leaders" tell them. Illiteracy is a phenomenon in there. Women in most part are home-bound, illiterate and/or uneducated, starting sex business (unprotected at that) as minors with their first cousins, eating and creating more eating mouths. The "honor" in there is not what you know, what you do for yourself and for society, but how many children you can produce. That's a psychical force, physical power and they're emotionally and otherwise connected to you and will feed and fight for you. That's all. There is no insurance. There is no "independent living." People are depend on each other. It's a group existence. Bigger the group, more territory they control, more food they can get and keep for themselves.
Think about one thing; if I'd go out in NYC and give anyone in the street, who is semi-literate and has no job, 10 kids to take care of - all of them hungry, need to eat, place ti sleep, be washed and dressed, etc. what is he going to do to provide. Answer is one; commit crime; still then kill, take someone else's. It's just so basic, but so prohibited under "political correctness" to talk about and call things by their names, that everybody in the media, press and the rest do not dare to say it out loud.
Out society, because of political correctness, is most silent and subdued society that in one hand praises itself to be more open and free, but in other hand will shut and destroy a person who'd tell the truth. That's why I'm 100% on the for "showing first and talking about it next." ***************
That's my motto. has been all my writing life.
When I was on TV, I'd absolutely show first. Even if I'd do interviews in different places with different people in charge, be it a head doctor of hospital or director of factory. After making their points I'd ask them to show me, then tell the program director to show the proof first then the interview next. I never had no rejection of proposed by me topic to go to public, nor any question questing anything I was talking about. The only Q I ever heard was "how being a Philologist you talk about engineering, architecture, building and contraction (s-resistant constriction at that), etc.
I remember when I had my first program on TV talking and actually criticizing what was being done   unsatisfactory about s-contraction, all my university classmates called and asked if that was me on TV. They said "it's you, it's your name on the screen and you're talking about those things totally unrelated to our degree and criticizing the big shots in country and city siting around you, demanding answers, what is this about, how did you do this?"
My answer; "I search and find things that are not being talked about, shown, some from fear of being stopped and /or retaliated against, things essentially of life importance." I was right. I was on time and I was a little late, because no one was doing it and while program was scheduled to air, nature showed its power. It showed that we can't make it adjust to our needs, we need to learn and adjust to its rules and behavior. I was freelance. I didn't have an "uncle" behind my beck to find get me a position with salary. I had to find topics that the big bosses would find "important," and they couldn't do themselves (to get the honorary payment on top of their salary), but didn't mind to say "see, we cover that, we're smarter than others." Honorary is called "royalty" in here. It's like a commission. Freelancing was a commission job in there. You only get paid for that thing. 
Well, was it east to live on it? No, you couldn't live on it. But I had parents and as everybody in there before marriage was living with them. Being not dependent on everybody's opinion, instruction, control and pressure, I made more name and had more work done than 100's of those who had connections, had full time jobs and getting paid for sitting in their offices, showing papers and complaining about the life. Most of the time, when I'd go to editorial offices of TV and Radio Committee "editors" would ask from me what was going on out there. Out there, former soviet union was coming down, slowly, but surely, little by little, piece by piece. Most of people who weren't watching politics, weren't talking to so many people like I had a chance to do, weren't seeing who industrial productions were ran, how government was "not involved" in people's lives, didn't believe that it was happening and it will ever happen. One of them was my own father. So, what you'd expect from those who didn't have anyone to tell them anything?
My freelance and independent of anybody's control work was the reason that I was trusted and hired by an American publisher of independent weekly newspaper in English. I interviewed him, he saw how everyone including the chairman of committee treated me and was chocked to hear that I find my own topics and I only freelance. When he offered me a job working for his paper, I laughed and said that I do not know English language. As foreign language I studied French. It took 3 times for us to meet for him to convince me that he'll translate my articles to English with utmost precision and care considering every word's correct definition and meaning in context.
He trusted me before I trusted him. For the next 2 years after that, before I came to the US, I had articles published on front pages on that paper in English, which I couldn't read. I just knew what it was about. I was overwhelmed, I had no time to go and learned another language. Beside working I had to take care of my father and do all the housework. I came to America with $30 and no English.
$30 was the left over of money I'd got selling my European piano and paying $370 for one way ticket. I had a briefcase (which I still keep) full of papers and a sport bag on my shoulder. That's all. Still never had even one class of English language and grammar in my life in here. My English might not be the bast, but it's better than Americans' with MBA from Columbia University. Who talk me that? A professor in there.
This blog is not a "professional" or even careful writing for me. If I'll print this out, edit it myself and make corrections, I promise you this will look much much better. Right now this is a hard copy of scathing my thoughts and documenting events. I don't even go back and read. No time. Spending so many hours and days n front of the computer screen already heart my eyes and made me wear optical glasses.
After I went from one thing to another that at the first glance might not look too connected, let's go
to the news of today. You'll see how things that I talked about above are connected.
When person or people are not taking precautions and do preventive things, when it's necessary and possible, it usually ends up bad. Bad for health, well-being, happiness, stability of society and life itself.
Politics matter. It has consequences.
French, in general, choose not to see, hear, say something and do something about what was hostile and dangerous for their society, culture and life itself. Do they know? Yessir. But, because most of them could be considered "lazy" by American labor standards, every and each of them decided "why me?" Let the other one do something about it. I'll smoke my sticky cigarette, don't need no haircut and shower, spray some colon, work only half year (instead of the full year), retire at 50, hang on the streets, drink and watch crowds pass, talk big and wide how we're the "wisest" people of all and they should still ask us how to live their lives (Americans included), also let's get some of those Chechen, Maghreb, Arabs and Africans, and the rest, to do the dirty job of cleaning our derrieres when we won't be able anymore (because most of their kids are not going to like before), and feel good about ourselves.
This horror was brought on them because of their laziness and self-absorbed narcissism, which is the sign of utter stupidity.
In 1.5 living there I met only handful of french who'd criticize themselves, saying "we're arrogant, we're lazy, we lost our believe system, our religion and culture, our way of life and we're the last one on any advancement in society and going to be finished one day." Very few. Actually, a family I met, husband and wife, who owned buildings and management company for more than 40 years in Nice, told me that they're so disappointed to see so many bad and even dangerous changes in the life of that town they were born and grew up in, that they don't even want to live in France anymore. They wanted to sell their business, retire and be in a safe and pleasant place. They didn't want to even move to Paris and live close to their 3 grown children, but wanted to move to USA or Canada. They weren't decided yet. We discussed that topic a little bit and my suggestion came down to Florida, USA. 
Nice has a good weather and the sea. they're used to it. Canada is cold for them, American south is better with the weather they're used to. Florida has a good weather, the ocean and has no state tax. More room, closer to Europe than the west coast, which is more taxable, etc. Their faces light up, their mouths were open. It was like a light at the end of the dark tunnel of confusion which was so
emotional at the same time. I think they made their decision right then and there.

Again using my education and training and drawing conclusion from it as a Medical Nurse in Military Reserves, I know about cause, effect and side effect. The same thing applies to society as a living and changing organism or entity. It changes. It breaks its rules of conduct that kept it going for 1000's of years. It's an organism as the human body. If you'd introduce something foreign and not useful it will break down. It's called "breakdown." I can brings examples and comparisons on and on to prove my point, but I think you've got the picture.
Europe's backbone, its immunity, its ability to analyze and make decision to act accordingly is broken. "Thanks" to their new religion of "liberalism, progressivism and thus - immorality."  To me if a person is immoral, he/she can be immoral toward anything and anybody, - job, career, law, family, country, - you name it. There is nothing sacred for that type of a person. Take it and multiply in millions, who don't even want to pick up their dogs' poo-poo on the streets behind themselves, - and you got the picture. No morality, no responsibility, arrogancy against heritage of those who left that country to them, brought them to massacre of today.
Unfortunately this might not be the end of bad things in France, this might be the beginning.
Am I saying all French are wrong? NO! I'm saying that the right ones are the "Right ones," which is minority today. The liberal crowd will overwhelm and crush them under every nasty name calling, provocations and even physical attacks.
Do you know that crowd in French called "foule?" Yes, that's the same "fool" in English.
How totoshka-hollande is going to "shut-down" the borders of that country? That woos just decided to use "sobering" words to impress, like he is doing "something." Oh, Boo-hoo! say I.
Airports are open, who is going to check people coming and going by car, by foot, by public bus, etc. Becoming EU, that entire continent became open market and bordello together. Nobody is watching any borders or anything in that hemisphere anymore. Everybody thinks that the other one should do the work.
To my logic it was a bad idea from the get go when I was in Paris in 2000. Euro wasn't in circulation yet, just had some equivalent note next to frank on price tags.
Between 2006-2008 living there I didn't even see any french person being happy with using Euro as a currency or about becoming a part of such an uncontrollably big entity. Euro was expensive than the Frank, their lifestyle got more expensive, they tourist business (which is the biggest industry), suffered greatly in result of it. 

My suggestion for today; we, American, who want to prevent any more attacks on us should do daily work about it. daily preventive measures. Like when we take shower everyday or wash food and hands, we have to make contact with each other and also with those French that want to see their country survive. From the top of my head I know that Marine LePen's party and its members do.
Let's start from there. Let's find out where are those still conservative, religious and generally patriotic people of France are and make contact with them. At the same time, all of us who still care and want to do something in here should start getting together, stay in contact and start spreading the word of caution. We have to establish our own TV, internet, radio and all possible social media programs. We have to say things that those who are working with "salaried positions for others who put the music for them," can't, don't and won't. Those are less than jesters. Why? Because the king had an agreement not to fire or kill his jester no matter how bitterly he criticized and made fun of him. Jester lived for free in palace. It was his job to make fun of the king. Jester was the only one who legally was entitled to bring him down to reality to see himself from another point. Nobody else could criticize the king. That's why kings, when everyone says to them "yes sir, you're right and everything is OK," become cuckoo. They knew. they knew that people who depend on them for their living are going to put their living first. That's just basic. Who from those working for O can go to him and tell that he's wrong? I want to see that. And, because he don't have a jester, he things that the id the smartest cookie out there, the world is his backyard and he can fly on air-force one and two at the same time like Aladdin on magic carpet. Who says "no" to him? NOBODY!
Between getting huge golden necklace from Saudi kind (as muslim father gives to his son), Nobel Prize at advance for doing nothing, conducting muslim prayer day in WH, celebrating d.wali and kw.nzaa, running on the first line of the lgbtq... parade, forgot where the churches are in general in his town, he's having his kingly fun - alright! 
Did you realize that a week or 2 ago at 2am he was trying to put thought his immigration thing by the stroke of the pen again? He was stopped by Republicans.

Now, let's go to Saturday evening news.
International witch-hunt against Russians continue, at this time in sports. So called WADA disqualified Russian track and field athletes from future games. How long the ban is for, not yet known. Russians denied the allegations and offered different ways of checking and rechecking again inviting anyone from IOC to go and check their labs. Actually those labs are not operating on their own. They're connected to the main one in Europe. Russians even offer to have anyone from any other country appointed to be the head of their lab and do things on camera, but were rejected.
The bottom line is IOC wasn't interested to check and have proof shown. It just did what it wanted to do. Badmouthed and banned the competition. That's all. Russians are known athletes. They take lots of medals. Why not put them out, if it's all possible? To me it's out of  jealousy, viciousness and one more way of doing things against Russia and its people.
Yes, unfortunately, sports are not immune to politics. It's related to money and EU and US politics can and is successfully controlling it, as we see. 
Well, I like sports, certain types of it, but I'm an crazy fun who can't live without it.
I think nation can survive without its citizens running around and jumping the fastest in the world.
We saw how ball playing can effect the policy of educational institutions in the US.
Missouri comes to mind? You want to me talk about CU? Not now.  ************************

I checked French and other Int'l sources of news, saw lots of disturbing pictures.
The only good thing was that preliminary number of dead reported as 153 yesterday, is down to 128. Instead more injured reported; from approximately 200 as of yesterday, number went up to 300, at 1tv.ru/news/world/296243. President of FR declared 3 days of traur, which is unprecedented in that country.
Well, the same pictures i saw yesterday. Today Parisians are instructed to stay indoors, previously scheduled programs are canceled, instead all the headlines read "Paris is attacked."
Local authorities are given the right to declare curfew, should they see it fit.
So far one of the attackers happen to be French. It's ethnic French or just french citizen, not clarified by the report. Another one was Syrian, etc. 1500 soldiers are deployed to help police and petrol borders under declared Emergency Situation.
Look how big France is. Look at those none-existent borders. What under the sun 1500 soldiers are going to do? That's a French calculus.
Among victims there are no Russians, I'm not sure if there are any Americans. I didn't hear anything from anybody about it yet. Where is our all-knowing-almighty media conglomerate with all its power, ha? Don't ask me. 
You know what? Everyone can check the news and I don't have comments on or around this event anymore. Some numbers will change as time goes by, perpetrators will be found, but daily news is not going to change its character. It's going to be the same thing with slightly different numbers, pictures, witness counts and reports. I'm not into it. Don't want to get desensitized by watching all the bloody scenes over and over. I want to see lazy-eye coming out and addressing like-minded world
to get together and do something. Actually a 40 point plan of DOING something, step by step, starting tonight. That's what I want. If he's going to act like he usual does - give out a piece of his mind through lip service, I don't want to waste my time. 
In Moscow people lined up to bring flowers and notes of condolences in front of French Embassy,
at 1tv.ru/news/social/296247. First flowers appeared there almost as soon as Moscovites heard the news, before 4am Moscow time. I saw it live.
In the clip you'll see French Ambassador coming out, talking to people, thanking French authorities and French community and Russia people for their response.
Charlie-the-cuckoo-habdo-bozos announced their "solidarity" with the rest and their "condemnation" of the attack.
We'll see if they're NOT going to make money on cartooning the dead bodies bodies of this tragedy.
Looking at their faces, honest to God, I feel they can not be stopped. That's their lively-hood, that's how their brain operates. How they can stop? 
I actually wish they'd dare and finally go away dead or alive, at this time by the hands of their own.   
Google has a black ribbon on its search page today.

Today Vienna talks came to decision to held elections in Syria within 18 mouths.
At rt.com/news/322087-vienna-syria-elections-timeframe. According to decision makers this should be Syrian-led effort. Assad should get together with inclusive government within 6 months. Lavrov was skeptical about the time-frame being so short, saying that the first priority should be to stop the fire and win over .S.L. But, as usual, common sense in those cuckoo European and American dominated settings doesn't work. Some participants of the meeting were against the seas-fire.
Go figure. If they're against why they don't help Russians now to get rid of the problem faster?
Is this a logical Q or what?
Trump was right condemning O for coming out and telling the world he is sending 50 men in there.
Why would he tell them that? Who is going to protect those 50? No matter how trained and high class soldiers they are. They're still a small group with no nukes to throw around. They can be strong in hand to hand combat or sniper-ship, but to go to dessert area size of Great Britain without knowing who is who and where?
I believe, and I said this before, O send them to be killed. He wants those soldiers to be killed at least by mistake. Yes, that's what I'm saying. He'll send them to areas where russians are bombing from the sky, bring their caskets back, put in front of their parents, show their mothers' tears and say to American people on TV - "See, Russia killed them, white Christians killed them, not muslims, not arabs, not t.r.r.sts." Then, in my opinion he'll pick a fight with Russia by sending more American soldiers to die. Most soldiers are still white, so from both sides white Christians will die. He will find a way to let millions of Muslims into this country and before he leaves office, this country will be finished the way it was for for 200 years.
Don't you be confused thinking he got blocked in the middle of dark night from pulling a short one on American people and forgot about it. Right now, this Saturday night, he's eating his heart out thinking how to do it another way, do it bigger and worse.
A man who got so far by doing so little given a power to rule the world. What do you think he thinks about people who put him there? Demented, retarded, inferior, mentally de-ceased, genetically impaired, which one? What about all of the above and some.
What about majority of congress who says "yes" to him all the time? The proof is in the number of fundamental changes he made with a stroke of his pen. He's an honest person, though. I give it to him. He said he would "fundamentally" change America and he kept his promise so far. 

I'm done. My Saturday night is ruined.
It's cold outside in NYC and I'm starving.
Oh, look; French high speed train came out of rails close to Strasbourg; 10 casualties, 32 injured so far. 

So long. 

Followers

Blog Archive