Wednesday, November 11, 2015

To Michael Savage Nov. 11th, Wednesday



I couldn't listen to your show today. Heard some highlights of yesterday's debate. I think Trump did good as always, maybe also Rubio and Cruz. I can imagine Trump-Cruz ticket. It's possible. Rubio can work as some kind of assistant/adviser, I guess. That's all I can take out of that group on the stage. Carson might be genius in neurosurgery, but running a government is not the same. You need to have a presence and energy to rule. He looks like he can't see. His eyes look problematic. Hope I'm wrong on this. About his temper I heard from him on TV show called "Like it is" hosted by an obnoxious-racist-black-man (I don't remember his name) many years ago. He used to put only black people who were talking only racism, and, they were all successful people who would go to talk about themselves. I remember one black woman (all dressed nicely, nice looking, presentable, educated) said that white people are giving black people diabetes. Yes, I saw and I heard this myself. After that I didn't watch that bozo's program. So, coming back to Carson, one day (this was long time ago, he was still working) he was on that program and talked about his aggressive tendencies when he was a young man. Then, I read his book.
I don't think becoming a doctor makes a mad person sane. I really don't. Actually some (I hope very few) people are going into medicine because it allows them to get close to other humans and gain control over their health and life. Some people like to set a fire and become firefighters. Just recently whole bunch of so called "drug addiction/rehabilitation counselors" got caught dealing drugs with their clients, with pharmacist, doctors, etc. Haven't you seen lawyers working as a ring with insurance companies and police departments?  In short, to me being a doctor doesn't mean that somebody is not crazy. that's all. My dentist is. Total crazy man. He is 70 years old and can say things that would boggle your mind. If I'd take him as a crazy person and laugh on his words, I might pull his teeth instead. Doctors poisoned their wives, lawyers killed their girlfriends, preachers molested children, you name it. Anyone is surprised what I'm saying, go watch channel "Escape."
A chemist wife who owned her own lab, killed the husband and dissolved his body in a chemical.
A rich lawyer husband killed the wife and buried the body in the basement of a NEW home they had to move in together for a "better life." He was so in a hurry that after seeing the house he offered all cash and move in before closing. Of course one of the things he moved there first was the body and cemented it under the basement.
The bottom line is that to me Carson can still be crazy. Maybe he just have no reason for doing crazy things anymore. But take a chance to trust nuclear codes of this country to person who had mentally unstable outbursts in his life, no matter how long ago, is not my thing.
Even someone who had one remote thought in his life about hammering his mother's head, is a no-no to me, no matter how many heads he surgically opened and patched up. maybe he enjoyed opening human heads and playing with their bloody brains? Have you investigated that? You should.

Today Trump was on Levin show. Levin is crazy because he calls Russians fascists. It's not little crazy, it's REAL crazy. He also said that Reagan did amnesty under consideration that that would be the last one. ??? What? Who was he fooling? Reagan didn't amend the Constitution prohibiting amnesty from that pint on. He did it covering himself with those words, gave a bad precedent, which sent a massage of encouragement for more people.
The talk about immigration is one of incompetency in any political debate, because none of the candidates have been immigrants. Even immigrants themselves have different experiences and don't know everything about the entire system. If you might think that immigration lawyers do, you are absolutely and totally confused. The system is so broken, so out of control that there is no way lawyers have answers. None of them promise any type of outcome to their clients.
I'd not write all I know in here. *******************************************************
It will make a separate book.
There are simple things, most of them are already on the books, can be done to slow down, clean up, discourage illegality, punish law breakers and get this invasion under the control.
First, I totally agree with you that first of all automatically we should be able to put out those who are in prison system today. With an clear enforceable ban from coming back.
Believe me it's doable. I don't know what John Casich is smoking, but he is on something which should be illegal. The woman also, she is waaaaaaaay out of it. She looks crazy, talks crazy, interrupts crazy.
Jeb looks physically unwell. He looks frail and broken. His shoulders are down, face is like in pain.
How some of them even got so far - it's an amazing thing.
I love when sometimes Trump becomes rude or should I say "forceful." He should be. None of them can come close to his logic and reasoning. These are genetic traits. I studied "logic" at University. I don't remember anything about that subject. Shouldn't I have any from birth, it wouldn't make any difference. I took a course at NYU called "statistics." All I learned that statistics can be wrong.
And all those letters in Greek alphabets... common, give me a break. I was the bast in that class and I'm saying this, imagine what others learnt. Last day they came out of classroom with their eyes rolling and bottom lips stretching to toward shoulders. Total waste of money.

Let's go to Int'l news, shall we?
At 1tv.ru/news/world/295993 report says that Int'l reporters were let into Russian airbase in Hmaymim, Syria. After 2 years of blockade of Aleppo airport Russians help locals to break it and regain control.
Also Russians got together with locals fighting for their own homes and some so called "opposition" forces" (which American calls "good guys"), vetted them, made sure that they're the "good" ones.
Look, 2 of the reporters - Greek and Lebanese speaking Russian to heroic reporter Mikhail Akinchenko.



 

Followers

Blog Archive