Saturday, August 30, 2014

To Michael Savage Aug. 29-30th, Fri-Sat, 2014

Doc,

Aug.29th, Friday.
At 1TV.ru/news/polit/266561 @Starlet737 (tw. #721) you'll see Putin in youth camp Seliger in its annual forum. It's a beautiful place in northern Russia.
The full interview sill be aired on Sunday. I'll see if I get time to translate.

*******************************************************
At 1TV.ru/news/world/266564 (tw.#723) heroic reporter Pavel Krasnov is in Donetsk; showing horrifying pictures of bombings, distractions of residential building, industrial centers, etc. Today the bomb hit
the little market in the center Donetsk city and in the result six more dead, many wounded. Kiev thugs every day are bombing hospitals, schools, roads and bridges. Kids who are still there have to day care or school to go. Grad, Uragan, you name it, is being used.
Check a news site called "sut vremeni - dnr" means "essence of time - DNR" (which was shown in the tape).
At 1TV.ru/news/polit/266566 MID of Russia called Kiev to free Russian diplomats detained under false pretenses in its territory. They were arrested coming out of coffee shop.

Consulate of Russia in Kiev officially reported that its 2 diplomats are missing.
It's at NTV.ru/novosti/1203990 (tw. #724).
At NTV.ru/video/812526 you can hear that Moldova sometimes having short contact problem in its
Administration's head. Apparently in May 9th of this year, when Ragozin was going to go to WWII victory parade, Moldova refused to let the plane fly thought its airspace. Medvedev saying that he will remember that!
Poland also is loosing its mind from time to time, acting up and falling like an epileptic (no offense for those who really are). I'm talking of not as a human condition, but as a political decision making style.
It's at NTV.ru/novosti/1203976. Those polish bozoes who blame everything on Russians, held back Russian plane with members of administration and the Minister of Defense of RF Shaigu on the board.
"That delayed the flight and created real security concerns, "said Russian side.

I was out in NYC in the evening, it was a picture perfect day. Went to Central Park; people were enjoying the weather, lying on the grace, some with their kids and pets, some were running, some walking. Airplanes flying on peaceful skies. Was so nice...  I praised God and thank the Lord.
Don't know where this spring and summer went. Have been is the park for couple of time only this year. Ukraine conflict consumed my social life this year. Thought about those cities in Southeastern Ukraine coming under fire every day for a few mouths already. People who are dying from hunger, thirst and wounds. Counted by blessings that I'm safe.
Sat down on the bench took a little snack out to enjoy. Next thing I felt something was coming down on my head, in my food and inside my bag. Little some things, then some bigger ones like around pieces of stones. Was I being stoned from above? Looked at the one got into my bag, it was an oak nut.
Looked above, saw a squirrel on the branch right on top of my head cracking and eating those acorns.
He seemed in a hurry, doing it fast and letting some of the pieces come down. I realized that I was being bombarded by left-over food from squirrel's dinner. I stood up, looked from couple of feet away, saw what he was doing. It was sooooo cute! Did he read my mind, that I felt too happy, and wanted to tell me not to? Why he came right directly above my head? Was he ruining it for me? :)
The man who was reading a book next to me and got some of the bombardment, joined me. Saw what was going on and started laughing. The rest on the benches joined us pointing out and watching and smiling. That pooky was really into his thing, working hard and fast.
"Hey, pal, why don't you slow down, take your food, come down here and join us," - I said to him loud, "we won't take your stuff, I promise." Everybody on a long bench cracked up laughing and moved a little bit away from the nut shower. He didn't pay attention, continued to devour one bunch of nuts after another moving around. I regretted not taking my camera with me. I regretted missing every cultural event went on in the park during the summer mouths, free music, the theater, blossoming of the flowers,
you name it. Haven't been in the Zoo there for many years.
You should by a place in NYC, as you mentioned your desire to do so on your show from NYC for the first time this week. You talked about how you liked the West village today, how it's improved and so exciting. I haven't been in Villages doing anything social for the whole year. Years ago I was regular in some of the historic and cultural centers of those areas. I even had a job in west Village, walking with friends after work every evening. Having membership to go to all off Broadway theaters, Met. museum. Oh, well, hope things can get better. This is my way of contributing to it, beside praying.
Because to me our overall security as a country is the most important thing, I can't stop watching the world news, especially from Europe.
After hot WWII in the middle of last century, which took one of my grandfather's life, scary thing was the cold war in 60's. American governments scared their people more, than Soviets did to theirs.
That's for sure. Of course I can prove it to you. I always have a proof about anything I'm talking about. After we thought that was over in 21st century, because of better communications, satellite pictures from space, global economy, better informed and smarter people on higher positions of decision making, more mixed populations around the world than ever, - here comes the next cold war which can escalate into WW III nuclear one at any day. Am I paranoid? I wish, that only would benefit me in this case.
Let's see what's going on around the world.
Because of the news I don't have a social life.

Aug. 30th, Saturday.
Evening news from Russia reports that part of the Ukrainian soldiers
(who went there killing other Ukrainians and burning their cities down, got surrounded by self-defense forces, who are only protecting their homes),
were given a humanitarian calendar to get out and go home. And, Putin suppose to be a bad guy in this scenario?
He called on self-defense to do it. Should I be in his place? Oh, hell, no, no, no, no. !!! I'd not do that!
Who does that? I'm upset with him, because he's too nice. That's why western thugs are pushing more and more.
Check it at 1TV.ru/news/world/266599 or @Starlet737 (tw.#725). About 5 000 UA solders were trapped only in one circle by city of Ilovaysk. They were given a chance to lay their arms to get out.
It took self-defense 53 big tracks to laud the dead and the injured to sent them back to their psychopathic mothers in western Ukraine. Heroic Mikhail Akinchenko (ethnic Ukrainian) reporting.
Do I care about their wives and mothers? Why would ANY BOZO in entire planet would care about their "feelings." Don't open my big mouth, please. It doesn't worth a minute of my life even saying things right to their faces whatever I'd like to say, but it should be only in front of the entire world!
Check DNR.ru also. See who is who in battlefield and what are they doing.
There is a nuclear station in 200 km away from the artillery fires in Zaparozye. Should that be hit, it will cause another catastrophe. Even retarded Green Peace started panicking about it.  But... who is listening. If WEST don't want to listen, oh well, tough for you all out there in the world, it just does NOT. If it wants to stop Russia drilling in its far-east regions, because they're just jealous, they sent trained pirates to jump on huge vassals and drilling platforms. I think they got a hint, that the fumes we go to WEST - into their lungs in their homes. Chernobyl fumes went to West, not East, and it reached half of Western Europe to Italy and Monaco in the south side. Look at the map.
In the above clip you can see a local woman who lost her child outraged attacking a UA solder asking why he was killing peaceful people and little kids. Look at those stupid faces who are now in custody of self-defense. The latter took them to public to look at their faces and talk to them. But reporter says that usually it becomes a monologue, which means those who are hostages don't even react; explain what they thought they were doing or apologize. Some of those were given brooms to clean the streets they ruined. Those idiots should be kept in circle and die from hunger, should't be spared, let out alive, feed, given medical attention, given something to do for exercise in nice outdoor weather and try to engage in "conversation" for the reason of "educating them. What is that?
These are your own inside traders, you family members who came to kill you hired by same European neo-nazis, this is more painful than what Nazis did. Internal bleeding is more dangerous, then external one. Your half-brother and first cousin injuring you is the worse wound there is. It is thrice as painful. Its psychological and emotional cure is only in heaven.
Moreover, in this horror show there are immediate families which are divided; son went to kill those
with whom the brother and father are fighting. Ethnic Ukrainian grandmother from western part of the country threatened his daughter with 4 young kids, who wanted to escape the fire and go to her, saying that she would kill her herself, should she go. Poor thing ended up as refugee in RF and said it on TV.

More statistic and incident about firing at the car of PM of DNR - Alex. Zakharchenko (ethnic Ukrainian, by the way) and injuring his driver at 1TV.ru/news/world/266600.

In the meantime, stooge of the west, ruler of already successfully ruined Ukraine sitting in Kiev, candy - king, sugar daddy for brother killers, uncle P.P. is talking to the ventilator in his office, AGAIN!
Report at NTV.ru/novosti/1204516 says that he "thinks" that it's time to stop everything and start "talking." Wow! This is shocking, AGAIN! Who could have thought that? Shshsh....
What does he mean; cease-fire? Mama mia, there he goes AGAIN, - to the vent.
I think he's confusing (or made to be confused) word ceasefire with "peace-fire," which don't exist.
He chooses the latter and uses only the second part, hoping that you can hear and remember only the first part. Maybe he's getting voice lessens, how to pronounce that, so people can hear and believe the only "peace" part.
He did this before! When ceasefires was announced by all Int'l players of this show before, he said "yes" and used it to reinforce his military adventure recruiting more soldiers, training them, buying more arms from the west, sending more to battlefield and killing more. During the prior ceasefire which was for 1 week, not a day or an hour Ukrainian military stopped firing; killing and destroying.
Now again? One should be an idiot to listen what he says or let him talk anymore.
OK, I know these are "harsh" words I'm putting here. Really? Not against him.
Let me tell you what would I do in his place and you'll see how could I be a better president.
No, I'm not and never will run for anything. No worries. But this is my scenario.

If EVEN I would decide on something, which would prove to be wrong, ineffective, self-defeating, dangerous or some such, and decide I need or stop it, first I would stop it right then and there.

First I'd tell my secretary to call every major networks on TV to connect with me by Skype as soon as possible - going live air.
In this particular instance in his place I would do this; (check the time how many minutes that'd take)
take a piece of paper from my desk and hand-write the following,

To Intentional community and Info. agencies of the world,                             Time and date.                                                      
"Due to dire state of affairs in the war in SE of UA, I order to stop the fire immediately  and unconditionally. I'm giving the order now to defense minister (name) to stop the hostilities indefinitely.
I'm asking the heads of Donbass; Lugansk and Donetsk regions (names) to follow our example, PLEASE.
I strongly believe that my western masters, oh, sorry, I should say colleagues, will agree that this bloodshed took us to far. We're at dead end and can't continue on this path.
No more drop of blood from any sides of this tragic turn of events should be shed from this minute on.
I'm addressing and telling everyone involved in this conflict: - THIS WAR IS OVER."
To put money where my mouth is I'm telling Mr. V.P. of RF that we already got first installment of Billions of Euros promised by IMF and I'll pay for gas owe to Russia personally in cash on Monday.
Sign.
cc: Deutsche -tran,
cc:12th imam of nato,
cc:WH
cc, cc, cc, cc, as many as are out there who wants to hear from him.
Faxing papers or emailing is his secretaries' job, so check how mush time it took for you to read 10 lines. Triple it for reading in 3 languages; Ukrainian, Russian and English.
I personally could say it without writing. I used primitive, basic words. He speaks English and was giving interview to CNN without an interpreter. He could do it. Actually as his press-secretary I'd edit and make only 2-3 lines. Such as;

"War in Southeastern Ukraine is over! Attention - my commend to all armed forces: stop the fire! Right now! Dear fellow citizens of Donbass, follow our example and lay arms, please. Let the solders come back home! Their mothers, wives, children and sisters are begging you.
Monday we're talking how to rebuild and I'm paying gas bill to Russia personally. That's it!"

Was this too much work? He wants to meet with people to "talk" on Monday, among them OSCE retards? What is it? Is presidential job a "hang out" game for him.
He could stop this atrocity single-handedly a long time ago. It could be stopped automatically, should he stop sending armed men to the other side of the country to killing mission. Hello?

You want to lines, I'll give it to you, here:    the setting  --
- On Skype, sitting at his desk with billions of Euros in cash piled up in the front; Time and date under.

"I'm announcing that civil war in Ukraine is over. Ordering all servicemen to lay their arms and come back home. Asking my fellow citizens in Donbass to follow our example and let the solders come back home, please. I've got the money here and Monday i'll personally pay gas bill to Mr. V.Putin."

You want 1 line? here:                                                                 Time and date.

"Civil war is over in UA. All sides please lay arms. Here is the money for gas, let's meet Monday."

That's all.
At NTV.ru/video/805200 you can see the report about money transfer from IMF to UA.


World is an insane place. How people with cooked minds can get on top of the world deciding fates of so many.
Now,
I saw the today's issue of Daily News on my doorman's desk and took it (don't worry, I asked, he was finished reading, I don't buy papers for a long time), because it has a picture of Putin on front page like he was angry and serious at the same time. The headline says "Don't mess with me."
I liiiiiiiiike it! He's handsome.......
He looks like a real man. What?  President of a superpower can't be angry and annoyed at the same time?  Oh, he should have stoned smiley face and do the dirty work from backdoor?
He looks sexy. Yes, I said it.
Let's do this for fun;
Because your show should be entertaining too (so people wouldn't lose their minds) let's take callers and pole who your listeners (the women) would prefer to go out with, O, uncle P.P. or V.P and why?
If you take my call on Monday, I'll tell you which one and why?
Productive part of my Saterday is over.
I din't even read the article in the paper, not finished with news.

So long.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive