Saturday, August 16, 2014

To Michael Savage Aug. 16th

Doc,

Yesterday, Friday, 15ht of Aug. when I started the post I've got derailed from the main topic I initially wanted to talk about, which was the war in Ukraine. That's because i was trying to reflect on the Q you asked listener today and Qs you were asking all week long; suicide, emotional pain, emotional state of society, loneliness as a way of usual life in America, narcissism in people's mind created by entertainment industry, daily lies in the media feuding liberalism and race war within the conscience of
society in general, radical college teachers, religious organizations' silence, etc.
Yes, I would say the 3 are major and most important role players in any society in the world.
The three of them failed here in America;
1. Morality; has 2 parts
it's failure destroyed the family the way we know it and the world lived by for thousand of years.
2. Religious organizations;
their failure to confront the moral trespasses of the members of their congregations and the wrong doers in society in general.
3. educational organization, especially the public ones from schools to colleges and Universities.
4. media, which considered an entertainment industry, so instead of teaching and informing, it's lying, cheating on their mission, causing havoc and brew wars while making money on crime and blood and laughing their ways to the bank.
I can't remember when the last time i took a newspaper or watch TV and learn something. That's why I don't pay for none of that for a long time. Do I know the news? Hell yeah! Before anyone that I know and not late than anyone out there that I don't know. And, this is not my job or career. I don't get anything out of it, but food for my soul. Even my friends don't know about this blog. Even my therapist didn't know (it would be too complicated for her very young mind).
Yes i went to therapy for 2 times to 2 different people. Just wanted to see what would i get out of it. How do they work? What do they ask? How they find out what's inside you, how you relate to things around you and what's the right and the wrong way to go about to make the daily life better.
The first one was an Asian man who didn't speak English. Would look at my mouth with puzzled face. Had no clue about anything in America in general or in NYC in particular. Anything i asked to see if he getting my point, answer was 'no.' He was horrible. I felt as a person also; racist against whites and republican - what he was. I spoke with his manager and told her, she heard me with chewing her lips with anger and agreement. It was obvious I wasn't the only one who was "dissatisfied."
Well, I dropped that one in midtown west and went to upper east side.
They said all the therapists they have are licenced and gave me the one with the highest degree. This was an Asian too, from the same country, but better. Had a little emotion on her face, more interested to find out what I'm talking about, but if I'd ask any Q, the answer was 'no' again. She had no clue what was going on in the city, in country and especially the place I was talking about. Unless she'd see with her own eyes, I wouldn't blame her not to believe in what I was telling her going on in NYC. I had to use simple words make sure she understands. It was a time that things were happening and changing in my daily life and i wanted another person to know about those things. I don't tell my problems to anyone, it just me. I'm an introvert, i get my energy from within. So, just for the sake of keeping her and not to search for another one i opened a blog and started writing things I was telling her, so she won't miss anything. Do you believe my therapy is on internet? You won't find it though. It was a double work for me and huge educational experience for her. Finally I've got tired. I felt i was working for her and she was getting paid. I don't need therapy, I don't want therapy and there is no one who can do it for me.
To me as a journalist proof is very important. I wish my life would be on tape 24/7, so you'll see what is going on, who is suppressed and discriminated every step of the way in this society on daily bases right here in NYC.
If you're white, moral, educated, decent person, who has high values and don't want to bent over like a lowlife, who is soft and natural looking, medium size (height and weight), have to work for a living and have no big connections, you're an outcast.
From simple food shopping to the library to an electronic store in NYC, you can be harassed and discriminated in every one of them. If you won't tolerate that emotional and psychological abuse and confront it, you can get into fight and end up in jail any given day. And being done auxiliary work in NYPD I know one thing; no matter what happened POs are not there to find it out, couldn't care less, but there to catch the one who looks less scary to their career. I haven't ever call the police and see them come and actually try to find out what happened. They're not there to work, they're there waiting to go home. That's how they're trained "go home, it's not worth it." They don't get paid commission to arrest anyone and will be against the one who "made" them work. If you made the call, they'll come and victimize you more. It was like that starting with Giuliani, when I was an auxiliary PO in NYC. And it's getting only worse. I'm so surprised every time when I hear police "overdid" their responsibility. To me they don't work, that's the end of the story. Not for me, never did. They came, no matter that the thing is on camera, no matter what doormen says, no matter what neighbors say, they look at me, see that I'm still alive and leave. Last time one PO even came nose to nose with me, then changed his tone when he heard what I was saying. But did what he suppose to do? No hell, of course not! He decided that would be "a violation" instead of a crime and left the criminal there. I asked if he thinks he is the judge. Judge should decide to give a plea deal, not the policeman. The lowlife has a long rap shit with matching bio which only consist of itinerary of going from one jail to another jail and one psyche word to
another psyche word. Sometimes she is there more than a month. It don't take long for her to come back from psyche word and get back to her natural genetic senses terrorizing the residents of the building and the entire neighborhood. When the first time she literally threatened my life in front of other 3 men standing in hallway and talking to me, I had no idea who she was, didn't know her name, the floor she lives on, apt. # or were she was from. She called me an "f#$*n European" and said that I get on her nerve, because I came to this country and I'm "talking." The 3 men with me were the doormen and a resident, all of them Spanish. After ambulance took her I found out she is from Honduras. Since when you thing a crazy from Honduras, who never worked a day in her life and never will, got an idea that European shouldn't be here, that it gets on her "nerves" and she should kill me for that? She did obnoxious things to others too, but toward me she is racial first - out and loud.
You think if I'd have the tape to give to media, they would air it? I don't think so. But if that would be me to say anything remotely closed to it to a minority person, the whole burning hell would break loose and i might be dead before it would go to public.
Harassment for me starts where i live, just walking out of my hallway to go about my business. Already 2 people in the building are hostile (and I'm new in here) who I never knew, live 3 floors apart from both of them, never was interested to find out their names.
This is only because I'm not a toothless drag-addict or tattooed criminal, on top of it white. Those types who hate us have very good sense of smell and instinct, you'll be surprised. They don't like normal people around them, particularly the white ones. I have experienced this from top to bottom of society like nobody else you can find. You were right in your instinct when you told me we could talk for hours. That was my first call and was less than a minute long. Imagine if I tell you about things i can tell about and ask you to find another one about those subjects to talk to? Hands down, no doubt, fore sure, a 110% positive that you wouldn't have anyone to tell you about those things, which are actually going on every day in NYC. You think Mr. Bloomberg knows? Noooooooooooo...............    Does he want to know, at least now?
Maybe, I don't know. If his mojo of doing good is not lost completely, he can still do something as a famous and wealthy citizen. All he has to do and arrange and go to see himself. Tomorrow. That's it.
not a racket science. At least he can see where some of his tax dollars are going. ? ? ?
Now that I asked that Q, maybe I should write him a letter to offer information he missed out as a Mayor. Miracles happen, maybe? Miracle in NYC; - someone can answer or pay attention to your latter, unless you're famous and/or connected? Wow, I can't even think about it, unless active God decides to work as a PR firm for me for free, then maybe, just maybe...
The new one would like to know? I doubt it. He seems to be on a race baiting side against whites, of course. What is new under the sun shining over NYC?

Now news; Donetsk was heavily bombarded all night long by Ukrainian military, many homes are destroyed, you can see 2 elderly women dead in front of the house from bombardment. Residents are telling how scary is that to be outside or anywhere in that matter. PM of DNR Alex Zakharchenko says that fights are intense, but the self-defense is holding on. 2 days ago one of the commanders of UA Military switched to the side of the self-defense and now leading one of the brigades. Those type of things are going on massivly, - he says. It's at 1TV.ru/news/world/265550.
When they see that they're fighting against their own, there are no green aliens around, they understand that they were used as a piece a worthless meat by the big thugs. Dozens of building are destroyed and people who lived there are without any money, documents, nothing. Nothing to even buy food, which is getting less and less by the day. Yesterday UA thugs bombed the bread factory. Today Donetsk and Lugansk are in the situation of humanitarian catastrophe. The humanitarian aid convoy sent by Russia can't get everywhere and those volunteers are risking their lives while distributing food to bomb shelters. Heroic Alex Yevstigneyev is reporting.

At 1TV.ru/news/world/265551 you can see how the crowd is attacking a priest of Orthodox Ukrainian church, while he's doing service in village, just because he works under Russian patriarchate.
Last month were about 60 attacks on clergy, 2 were killed, many churches in the war zone damiged or completely destroyed.
Check #DonbassAgainstNazi, #SavepeopleofDonbass, also Icorpus.ru.

So long.

                                                                                                                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive