Saturday, August 23, 2014

To Michael Savage Aug. 23rd, Sat. evening news

Doc,

That west Ukrainian neo-nazi mass murderer I mentioned about in previous post, who was telling his retarded reporters that the convoy with humanitarian aid is a cover up by Russia to send weapons and covert military men into Ukraine to help escalate the conflict, should set himself on the fire.
If I'd be the head of the agency who so called stands up for humanity in "Haaaaaaaguuuuuue" which convicts Int'l war criminals, I would have a decision to take out this vile soul brother killer right in the center of Haaaaaaaguuuuuue and suggest the ones working for him and with him to do it to themselves quickly in order to save time. They don't deserve to breath air.
I'll tell you why I'm saying it. This is reincarnation of Hitler. If you think there are no Hitlers around the world right now, you're naive. Because I believe you're not naive, then you should talk about this.
Why you don't talk about government organize massacre in Odessa, when people were burnt alive in the building of Unions? You can't find the pictures, reports, can't find witnesses, can't call to city of Odessa densely populated by Jewish people, what is it?
Can't find English sources? They are there. Can't find someone who speaks Russian who can translate for you FOR FREE like myself? WHY?
People are being killed i  their homes by nazis of today and you talk about one bozo who tool his freelance stupid ass to bloody middle east, where he got NOTHING to do. You feel sorry for his family? Oh..... Where were they when he was talking stupid and why they weren't keeping their stupid kid close to them. Don't let me say more. I felt bad about him and came out of it already.
I won't tell you how do I do self-therapy to maintain cleanliness of my mind, but I can tell you about the Int'l evening news coming out of Moscow.
This is a good one and proves that what I'm talking about is THE truth.
At 1TV.ru/news/social/266126, @Starlet737 (tw.#702), Uliya Chumakova from UA-RF border control station reports that the entire convoy of Russian humanitarian aid safely arrived back in Russian soil. It delivered the help to devastated Lugansk region. What a relief!
Look at the faces of drivers; tired and happy. They survived a war zone. One week they were lined up on highway to get through this station.
I can tell you the list of ridiculous objections Kiev had to it, while people were dying from hunger, thirst and pain. Kiev did its dirty work as much as it could. The name of its mission was "kill as many as you can."
Now you know why I called that UA's stegocephalic head-shape security thug a nazi. The freight was consist of 12 essential foods for human basic survival and electric generators.
In his manic-depressive hallucinations that thug - V. N. was seeing grains as weapons. And we're the ones who are on his side? How did this happen? Oh, I see, you and I were right - there are no journalists in America. But, let me add that the difference between you and I is that you have a big mic and I don't, but I know the news and you don't. What is this? :) ?
My Q to myself is - what about Donetsk region? If I see a coverage about it I'll let you know.

Pay attention to this one point I'm making and watch it develop: Kiev ordered its confused thugs (with guns and bombs paid by the oligarchs who are under the finger of their own western masters) to clean up the entire Donbass region of Eastern Ukraine, including but not limited to of Donetsk and Lugansk regions. Those were populated by ethnic Russians and Russian speaking Ukrainians. Southeastern Ukraine was the most industrial, educated, productive, densely populated by specialized people in Ukraine; mines, factories with light and heavy industrial operations (some chemical and hazardous), hospitals, schools, you name it. It was feeding the rest of the country.
Uncle P. P. of Kiev had an assignment with deadline to clean up entire eastern Ukraine from its residents - indiscriminately. He don't want to see any living being on the ground there, so Deutsche-tran can give him phony print out money out of magic thin air and keep him company in misery.
The deadline is 24th of August, which is tomorrow. He doesn't even care about the soil - let it burn down to uselessness and let chemical factories poison half of eastern Europe. Who cares? They asked for devastated area free of living creatures from him. He has enough money to run away, especially his company in misery in EU won't freeze his accounts overseas.
Hear this; Aug. 26th jelly-belly, chocolate king (whose product is selling mainly in Russia with Putin's mercy), Uncle P.P. is going to meet with his masters of Europe and the Pres. of Russia in Minsk, and, guess what, he said he was going there with "peace." Have you ever knew what this word meant for normal humans before he'll change the mining of it in world English dictionaries?
I assume he will start his report to his EU and US masters like this;
"Peace report.
Assignment is successfully executed and realized by ME - the candy king of Kiev (which was Russian from its creation as a human settlement and now - hurrey - it's Ukraine).
Assignment was consist of followings;
1. Fastest possible military action covert or otherwise in order to kill every living being (children, women, elderly, infirm, animals) and burn down and poison entire geographic area from ground up.
2. After successful mission accomplished with all democratic standards of the West, such as
"indiscriminate and complete genocide for all," only read the lines you sent me so consistently and diligently - my dearest masters and controllers of my money, thus my life and future, - Thanks you!
(bowing)  
3. Although all the stops put by you for a week starting from Aug. 14th, - my dearest masters, - and my manipulations back and fourth, at Aug. 22nd naughty Russia managed to get their humanitarian aid convoy through and got to Lugansk region. less than a day later, in Aug.23rd they were already back to their county's soil without incident. Although the reasons created by you didn't stick and have been proven wrong, we still can badmouth them, blame them and attack them in the result of this mischievous
step. I's suggest we call the definition of this act "inhumane or anti-humanity," whatever you choose my dearest masters, for the simple fact that they tried to help those who our PM calls "none-humans or scum."  
3. After burning the entire Southeastern Ukraine to the poisonous ground and have done the cleansing it from creatures living there, I believe I did my job very well and need a citation."
This is down to his personal survival. Tell me I'm wrong. He gives dying EU control over entire Ukraine and flee with his money kept safe for him, and EU starts to expend his hegemony in Eastern Europe. I'm more than sure they have their "programs of help" jot down long time ago and can't wait anymore. Don't forget only USA "invested" into this plan $5 Billions in last 5 years. Not my words - Mrs. foaming mouth crazy woman - V. Nuland's words. I don't know the number invested by EU.
They were acting on this plan from 1991, as soon as USSR dissolved. That's their backyard. They have total insolence to the fact that that is backyard of Russia also and connected to it ethnically, historically, culturally, religiously (especially this one is way over their pay grade to asses), vitally economically. 250 industries in Eastern Ukraine were selling their products to Russia - to name only one thing! What about family members, mixed marriages, the mutual language they spoke? This war brought a husband against his wife, son against the father, burned down not only the mutual religious houses of worship, but the same religion's the same denominations' churches and cathedrals. The men who died fighting nazis are buried in here together, in many cases in mass graves. Their sons and grandsons are fighting against each other because the old enemy convinced a bunch of neo-nazi left-overs and sympathizers to kill their brethren and vandalize their history. All they had to do is - show money didn't exist. God is witness that drugs are involved too. Those burred men who died to keep their language, culture, values and identity are turning in their graves. This is the worst part. How to heal this type of a wound?
The medicine for this pain in soul should be only in heaven.
     
At 1TV.ru/news/social/266127 heroic reporter Alexander Yevstigneyev is reporting from Lugansk
that volunteers delivered 3.5 000 ton of groceries and people were picking up every piece of grain from tracks.
Track driver Andrei says that he's in shock that he made it there, because the roads were under the fire.
Apparently Red Cross didn't join the convoy with the freight, because until the last minute Kiev didn't not guarantee the safety of roads. The roads Kiev proposed weren't safe by the sources of self-defense.
They suggested theirs, and they were wright. That's how it went down - with no casualties.
Imagine of that convoy would take Kiev's directions and Int'l Red Cross workers on board and got under the fire? All of that would be shown by psychopathic CNN, BBC  and others day after day, none-stop, all blaming on Russia.
I believe that the West knows that Putin is not a thug, that's why they're pushing him harder and harder.
Should they be scared of him, they NEVER would dare to act like this.
On this report the first time I see Alex Yevstigneyev's face having a positive emotions on it and his voice is more vibrant. yes, journalists were starving there also. Were was the food? No stores are working, you can see the city market bombarded, every minute the bomb can come down on them like on anyone else. I don't imagine where are they sleeping and washing up.

Clip at 1tv.ru/news/polit/266128 says that gen sec. of nato Rasmussen announced that Russian humanitarian aid convoy entered Ukraine illegal, because Kiev didn't give a permission.  What is this totoshka is smoking. Kiev gave agreement and convoy was waiting for a WEEK to be inspected and let go on the border control.
Apparently this bozo the clown is desperate for attention, has nobody who wants to keep company in his mental misery and is not going away after his job ended in last month in 31st of July.
He believes killing more people in the world is is the only way to get attention and keep his job.
Russian diplomatic organs answered to him and Brussels' sick mumbling harshly reminding him to look for another job. !
Since when bureaucratic, nepotistic company staffed by relatives of their bosses paid by working poor Europeans tax money like nato started to pay attention to the fact that heads of governments should agree to humanitarian help for its people? I didn't see they asked Assad to drop food themselves to Syrian rebels, did you? Oh, sorry, not only food, but weapons also. Oh, let me ask them how they founded out that this are the good rebels of the world, see if he can look at one Syrian from any side and tell me the answer. Oh, sorry again, what about protecting Ezidies? Saving them from hunger?
Why not, i don't mind. Let's get them all in here as refugees and feed and multiply them. You'll get what you deserve - more sharia in your neighborhood. How many Americans ever heard of the name Ezidy?
Let me go out with live-stream and ask any and every person passing by in NYC, see how many will guess it. I know about Ezidies and Kurds and their culture. I had neighbors and friends among them who I played with growing up. I heard their music, saw their traditional clothing, heard their languages, have been at their weeding parties which were very traditional. I know also about Arab culture and respect and like it. My father was born in Arab country., he spoke the language. I love the language, literature and the music of Arab culture.
Oh, one more sorry; remember crazy Qaddafi? They didn't ask him about interfering in his country's
affairs (even though he gave up his dangerous weapons), they attacked his country, whooped his ass and executed him and laughed. Even my favorite comedian who talks mostly dirty, mentioned this
event in one of his concerts and called the killers "sorry sons of the b.t.ch.s!" Oh, my.... how CNN was enjoying showing the footage non-stop for days, if not for weeks. Don't forget Saddam's story. They didn't asked him to help the rebels of his country or not, remember? Imagine Bush calling Baghdad and asking permission from Saddam? Let me throw out one more detail from the news, before I forget.
Do you know that those "nice rebels" friends of ours, got to the judge who sentenced Saddam and hanged him? Oh, yeah.... This are the good one, give them a small knife, they can do magic with it.
You want me to go on with the list? I don't have that much time and I don't get paid for this. I don't even know you're reading.
But, - straight ahead. Horses of my muse are running fast and I'm losings weight, because I exercise between the clips I'm watching about the news. I have a free gym in my building, but don't have time to go there. I have to keep up with my muse. Let's go, shall we? Straight ahead.
It's already 11pm and I'll tell you what happen. While cooking something (of course i don't have a social life if I'm into watching news), I turned the radio on WABC. Right couple of minutes after 10pm, one pothead "journalist" reported that Mr. O said that Russians crossed the border of Ukraine violating its "sovereignty" and that's unacceptable and will bring "harsh respond with strong consequences against Russia." What? You thought Bush was stupid? Remember Dr. Cohen said that this man is jeopardizing the security of this country? He was 110% right!
I would add that he wants all of us killed in here. Tell me I'm wrong. Let's talked about this. Give me the arguments against my logic. If the smarty pants appointed by him, most intelligent man he could find - Mr. J.O.B. is saying that Iraqi men with small knifes can bring down a mall tomorrow in the US, imagine what Russia can do. Did any of this people get sober?
To give myself a therapy on this, while writing, I'm singing songs from cat and god funny videos on YouTube. One of them is charming and right on the money with my last thought a few lines above in this post about the men "above us" who can rule our destiny, believe it or not.
It goes like this;
"I was gonna clean my room until I got high,
I was gonna get up and find the broom, but then I got high,
My room is still messed up and I know why,
Because I got high, because I got high, because I got high."
It's a cute, catchy tune with lots of cheerful sounds.
People singing it really enjoying the ride.
But, why this reminds me Mr. O? Because he was saying that Bush left him with a mess and
that Madam Pelosi got the broom trying hard to clean. He got short of saying he got a vacuum cleaner, that's what I thought he should say.
I think they couldn't clean the room in 6 years and in order to cover up the worse mess decided to bring down the house.
Yeas, I found the song characterizes his polices. To get rid of the evidence, he'd not stop of attacking the only other superpower in the world and have all of us killed in here.
Please, tell me I'm wrong, p-liz!
Somebody, - you, Dr. Cohen, anybody you know can make a call which will be reported to him informing that Russian humanitarian convoy proved to be humanitarian, did its mission without incidents and as of Aug. 23rd is back in Russian soil. It has been in the territory of UA less than 24 hours, just dropped the loads and drove back. What is he talking about and why? WHY? ! ?
What is his definition of words official, legal, fair, good, right, help, kill and more? I'd ask him this should active God interferes and I ever meet him for an interview.
Check also this at NTV.ru/video/968531/ (tw. #703), see how things are on the ground.
Also at RT.com/news/182332-humanitarian-aid-foreign-ministry you can read about the conformation of the "mission completed" by official Moscow. (tw.#704)
I also listen to Ms. Amos of UN answering to Qs on RT. Didn't make sense to me. I'd ask at least couple of more Qs and invite her to come back for more.
I'm done. See what tomorrow brings. I'll keep up by spirit by singing the "Because I got high" song.
No, I never, ever smoked dope, not even ones. Ot anything else. I guarantee. But most of the people I know personally did it or still doing it. That's part of culture in NYC. What can I do? All I say "it's bad for you," that's all.

So long.
 


       












  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive