Monday, March 24, 2014

To Michael Savage (part 103)

Doc,

I have another theory why Kerry is in UA every other day. Ketchup???????
After he gave the thugs potato money - $1Billion from tax payers piggy bank, he's going to sell them  Ketchup which will go directly to his own fat bank account. Got it?

Today the unwashed thug "commander" of Euro army was saying that Ukrainians asking for help. ???
How many exactly? Nobody asked.
Half of Ukraine is Russian, most of Ukrainians speak Russian also. In the Ukrainian part, 95% of people prefer Russian language and Russians to be with, plus 100% of Russians in Ukraine what the same.
I don't know why powerful country like Russia don't have really powerful media in the world. 
With all the money they spent to offer help to Ukraine on just in February - $15 Billion, I could spend just
improving their current outlets and creating extremely contempory new ones.
I wish Putin would hire me to do it for him. I wish also to work for Obama. That would be easier, because all I'd have to do is to show him what's going on in the streets live. No need for commentary.
Better yet I should be the Citizen-liaison and translator between these two in order to bring them together.
Yes, one woman can bring two men together to talk, it's possible. Simple people everywhere want and need the same thing.

So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive