Friday, March 21, 2014

To Michael Savage (part 101)

Doc,

You just started the show and screaming about the lost plane - the flight 370. I don't have a comment on it,
why Americans should worry about it? There is only one American on board. Do you know the expense involved into that search? Well, sorry, I'm not that worried. Some who are in charge know what happened and playing stupid.
You're right about Mad..lin Non-bright yelping. She is missing the bombings she did in the middle of Europe killing Christians for Muslims while pressing her cow-parts into the chests of Arab monarchs (who would whack her in a sec.without blinking) and laughing about it and bragging right on TV, while showing her thick short pig feet. She is like a wh.t.h out of work now. What a creep and how these types get into those positions? It's a dangerous world, isn't it?
I knew it was your tooth yesterday. Now you confirmed it.
Surprisingly yesterday on my blog, without knowing your preference after tooth work, I suggested a shot of Cognac. That's what my dentist gives me. Now you said that you went to get couple of glass of wine after pulling. Don't give me the left over of the bottle, I don't drink wine. It's for sissies. That what depressed you.
Ha, ha, ha, that's funny. Hope you didn't get too tipsy.
Yes, Mrs. O is living large, I'm still laughing that you thought I said to you (on Wednesday's show) that she is going to do Xi. No, no, nooooooo, she'll tune up Mrs. to do it for her and Barry.
Now you say you're miserable, I can't call yet, I'm busy doing this and I'm outside. I can always give you one liners to cheer you and your audience up.
Actually, matter of fact, I just came up with a new tune in my mind; Peng-do-Xi-for-Barry-O, Oh, oh, oh....
La, la... la.... I'm a musical person did you know that, no, and yes and I also play an instrument - piano.
Ting, Ting, sing, sing, cockatoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, wing - flopping, burn-burning, fun concert is cooking on our dime, so what can we do, we better enjoy it.
$1 Billion is thrown away for brother-killing conflict and economic losses for Americans as well as some Russians. Russians wouldn't be effected emotionally by losing money, Americans would. Former did for their brothers and cousins, Americans have to explanation given to them.
Yes, in Crimea there is glowing and overflowing joy and fireworks. What we got in here, misinformation, more blood in our hands and less money? Nice.... Thanks Barry!... Thanks!....
Look, when Americans are talking about "integrity" territorial or human. Remember Afghanistan, Kuwait,
Grenada, Iraq, now sniffing to get into leaking blood in Syria and backyard of Russia and infect both sides with more verminik elements.
Actually, look here,
I've got my own usage of vermin is VERMINIC or VERMANIK MEDIA, then I found new one in Russian press PRESSTITUTE.
I'm going to use it from now on vermanic media and the presstitute.
Mrs. O's mother's ancestors, who were slave owners, came to  this country in their own boat through Brooklyn, as rich people from Africa were coming, not through Ellis Island like the most emigrants, who were poor and deprived, were coming.
CNN is on the plane story all day all night. I don't watch it, but talk shows were talking about it on radio in the morning, saying it never stops.

Look at that character - tran - "spokesperson" for DOS, so called Jen Psaki on RT.com program, when the reporter is asking about the provocative lie about one man's death in Crimea and asking for proof.
Just look at that. She looks like a vampire, smiles like it, sniffs the air like one, talks like one and liking her lips from craving of it. Maybe you'd correct me on this, maybe she is mixed with a sneak.
I mean, I'm begging you, just look. Great character for your new, updated issue of Political Zoo.
Suggestion: you should take Mr. Trump out of it. he has been nice to you. He did't retaliate, he deserves
respect. Do you know what a risk to come on your program? One can polarize and isolate lots of others.
The only harmless program is J. Hamburg's consumer report program.
Yours would be the first one on the list for toxicity. And I'm trying to get through for 15 years. Actually has been 17 years while I started listening, but couple of years I lived in Europe and wasn't listening to American media, so I'm taking those out.
Now you're talking about having fun, play some music - Why can't I be the Jesse's girl, Jesse's girl...la, la la..
I like that song.
You're reading now, I have to sign out. I'll try to call.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive