Monday, March 31, 2014

To Michael Savage (part 106)

Happy Birtday!

I'll try to listen today as much as I could, but your time-slot in the middle of the day wasn't helping. I heard the man telling you not to go to politics and stay as a talk show host because you're a man of ideas and rich out to very many people, etc.
The other one said that you might move, which was surprising for you, because you feel you're settled there.
Actually I have an idea for you to combine both. My own, original and no one can come up with something like that, even you.
A first time I sent you a card. Hope you've got it on time for today.

I wanted to call the show with my diagnosis for McShame and the potato face, but couldn't. maybe I'll try tomorrow.  

Crimeans are so happy and joyous and they quality of life is getting better and will get better. Russia has a higher standards of living. many Ukrainians are going to Russia to make a living and sending money home.
To me it's much better to be with your own brothers and cousins which is already a step up, rather than be with someone from far away, who looked down at you, victimized you before and now using money to wage a proxy war and come in again and use you as a free slave.
 Who are Ukrainians for Germans, English or French? Nobodies.

So long now, enjoy the party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive