Friday, October 11, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 86)

Doc,

Your show's second hour is coming to the end and yes today is Friday and I'm listening. I laugh when you say people who don't have life listen to your show on Friday night. Maybe yes maybe no.
Yes, O is purging the military. He got a plan from old commies. Who do you think he surrounded himself with? Just look and go back to their background.
Leave that dead "black unarmed" woman alone already. Have you seen the whole tape of the event? No. Do you know what was in her mind? No. She was a cuckoo, that's for sure. Since when you're so sympathetic to the system that feeds, houses, multiplies and creates more cuckoos? I can say more, but don't want to waste time on this. You haven't seen enough crazies in your lifetime, that's all. Couple of hours ago I just encounter crazies in the NYC bus M104 coming down on Broadway on UWS. If you don't have a live-stream constantly working and streaming overwhelming majority of crazies get away what they do because of no tape. Some take their medication, some don't, some are on wrong ones, some are mixing up "staff." What considers "normal" person could be a vermin creature also and do demonic things. Yesterday you were saying that rich are like the rest of us, some good, some bad, some depressed, some not, etc. Well hello! I always thought that poor people are better. Minorities are oppressed. When I came to USA I didn't speak English. I grew up in the time of cold war, no matter how I thought American was a better place, my heart was saying it wasn't a "just" place. I'd see black people are congregated somewhere, protesting or something, or immigrants, or others in general, except
the "white men and face demented rich white women" I'd go and stand on their site, join the crowds, hold a sign, etc. Last couple of years I've seen and experience things that you have no clue, neither Mayor Bloomberg, nor O, no one unless they have been in my shoes and have been white, educated and moral woman who is not street smart and, honest, innocent and not connected. It's hard not to be depressed. But... I follow your opinion and agree that at least 2 times a day one should be depressed;
when tide is High and when tide is Low. In the middle when water holts it takes "rests." That what recharges me. I need my down time to charge my physical and mental batteries. I walk a lot. I live in Manhattan and walk and walk all day until my feet hurt. Don't like exercising whatsoever. Don't like GYMs. Think they're dirty. Don't want to hang around half naked sweaty people. I'm happy I didn't choose medicine as a profession, although I'm trained and certifies Medical Nurse in Military reserves from former Soviet Union. I don't like to see naked people, touch them, etc.
Yesterday You were saying that muslims wrote nasty things about white men in this country, but didn't specify who, where and when. Why don't you read it for us to hear?
I can't wait until Google glass comes out. It's going to change entire society. Forget about "privacy" get use to the idea from now, start cooking it in your mind how you're going to survive. I like the idea, I have nothing to hide. If I'd have a proof what happened to me and my "human rights" all these years,
I'd be rich and retired a long time ago.
I never heard of a phone you can buy in a drug store, use ones and throw it away? What is that? You need a connection. How does it work? Not that I'm reluctant to call, but tired of trying to get through.
Suggestion: find out those purges generals bios and put out along those who replaced them on your site.
Let people contact them or their reps. Also don't forget Michael Bohenna. He's still in slammer.
I don't forget him and the others. I wish and I prey that one day I'd be able to do much more just worry about them support them morally.

So long now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers