Thursday, October 10, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 85)

Doc,

I'm listening, but yesterday I listened the half of the show. Was thinking if you'd again talk about the crazy woman's death, I'd hang up. Not that i'm against you being on the side of a victim(s) in general, but in this particular case you don't know what are you talking about. Her family is doing what's called a "moneybark" in another language. Where they were when she was having a child out of wedlock and
not treating her mental illness? It wasn't their problem, right? You DO NOT KNOW how people are behind close doors and how many are mentally disabled around you in any given moment. Although I give you credit for having a gut feeling about most of the things that you can't get close to or experience
first hand, but this one is not one of them. I'll proof you wrong if you pick up my call and hold it as long as I ask you Qs and answer them without being aggressive and arrogant. Qs are many and the first one is you don't have a proof that she was a victim. she was the one who was running loose in military zone. Not knowing what's going on is not an excuse under the law. Not knowing law is not an excuse either. You started on this with your mind already made up, that's what bothers me. You didn't ask anyone from D.C. area to call and you were arrogant to law enforcement person who was talking to you. I'll say harsh words if I'd be alone with you, but you have to have a commitment to listen thoroughly and then answer. So far we cannot do it and she is still dead. With all the emotions you put into this case yelling and scramming for a few hours of precious air time, you should adopt that kid already.
Now,
Snowden's father is in Russia, they interviewed him on Russia24 channel, he stays with his son's famous lawyer's house. The lawyer Mr. Kucherina was saying that Ed spent all his savings and relies on donations from different charities. Why don't you donate to those to help him? Also he got presented personally with Sam Adams award by other Americans who were whistleblowers themselves and a woman who runs organization called Government accountability project. RT. com put them on the air. The prize is a candlestick, which symbolizes an enlightenment. Do you know that I can show something that no one ever see that will look like a sh.t hitting the fan for taxpayers, but it's illegal to tape to show? Oh, I know you don't, how do you know? You don't sea other people day and night and 24/7, how would you know. You're almost oblivious. Yesterday you were talking about Joanne Rivers co-op story, saying that you never would live in co-op. Nice.... I did, I lived all over, rented rooms, had a co-op, then rented studios and down the line. Not the jail though. Not yet.
NOW, foreign news for you.
Prime minister of Russia appointed Oleg Ostapenko as a head of Ruscosmos and told him to improve things so that they won't lose any more sputniks.
Torch for Sochi Olympics going to change hands of 14000 Russians and pass through 2900 cities  length of 65000 km by every method of transportation possible including sputnik and sleigh. Believe me I'm also not avid sports fan, but this is fun to watch or mention. Dmitri Chernishenko is the President of Olympics organizational committee and he's a native of Sochi. I LOOOOOOOVE that town. It would be for me dream come through if I could go to see the games, not because I worry about who would win, but want to see the city that was a resort town where we'd go every summer of my childhood and adolescent years. That would bring the memories and footsteps of my mother and father when they were alive and where we lie and swim on the beaches. The smells, the sounds, the food, oh my GOD!!! I get emotional just remembering about it. It looked and felt like a paradise and I already wrote about it in one of my previous blogs. I'm going to talk about the food there. I just remember the taste of the boiled corn with sea salt. Hm.....
I better of getting off the computer and making my dentist appointment on time.

So long.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers