Friday, October 4, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 83)

Doc,

I can't believe that you were going on and on and on and damn ON! with that crazy-finally-shut death piece of human trash. Why would you keep saying "unarmed black woman" like it's a badge of some sort? It shouldn't be touched? Since when you become like that? After T. Martin case, on which you should be listening to Pastor James David Manning and discussing with him, now you're doing this.
Your parents' blind "love" toward minorities and bending over to them kicked in in you, I guess.
Or, you want to show that you can be on the "black side" also. Like you're balancing your sheets. Like british government balanced their sheet of terrorist by putting you on the "banned" list. What is this?
Or, you just were being cynical and saying what most would agree, thus putting yourself out of the line and being "special?" After waiting until the second hour for you to change the topic, I turned you off.
Yes I did.
To me, if you can't find out and contact to very many years of loyal listener like me who writes to you on world wide web, you shouldn't criticize police for not doing their job "perfectly" especially that you don't even know the laws and policies of patrolling certain areas. When did you become an expert on law enforcement and military all together. I'm not saying that you should, but I'd prefer you to put people who are experts on this and discuss the matter, so listener could also learn something. But you started your mind already made up to drum the "black + unarmed" drum over and over and over again.
Someone called you and after she spoke she congratulated you for becoming a grandfather, you didn't even responded. What is going on in your life? Is this a hidden anger bursting out?
I'll tell you what: I'm not an expert either and my opinion about NYPD is that they avoid working, they come and hear if someone (from anywhere who is not part of it) says anything that enables them to avoid working, they victimize me because I made the call, etc, etc. I was assaulted with a heavy object which could kill me, vermin was arrested, had to be in court 10 days ago, you think District attorney's office's vermin bothers to call and tell me what happened? What civilized society are you talking about?
You haven't seen to many crazy people in your life. No matter how much you go out, you still NEVER EVER can see so many crazy people that I have seen and still see in New York City every day. Crazy or pretend to be crazy and your parents' democratic party keeps fitting them and fitting them.
Now! 1st of all.
Why I know a little more than you do? Because at least I put a police uniform on and went to patrol, which was "observe and report" to learn from it and give back to society. While wearing an exact uniform on I wasn't caring gun. Right here, on my favorite Upper West Side, on Broadway, little black kids would come to us (you patrol in pairs) and call us "paper cop" because they see we don't have guns.
NOW!! The 2nd!
D.C area of that significance is patrolled not by usual police policy but by military. crazy coo cue was running lose and my diagnoses she was homicidal and suicidal all together and wanted her kid to die. Took her to police suicide mission. What about that? The amateur video you saw was very short part of of what happened, b.t.h was running around in a car, which of course a weapon, if you're reckless,
what's new about that? Lots of things can become weapon if you use it as. Take a golden statue in your living room and throw on your family member, see what happens.
NOOOOOW!!! THE 3rd!!!
In City Hall in NYC years ago (I believe I wrote about it in one of my posts) there was a shooting. I was watching live, news broke, one of council members in literally a few minute said 2 dead use to be rivals, that day they came in together, one shot the other and police shot the shooter. Both were dead before taken out of the area. Now, that case was closed right there. What I saw hours coming up, all the SWAT teams and many others were shutting down the subway and entire downtown area all evening. I was laughing. Didn't they watch the news? Who were they looking for? NO ONE! AND, didn't find anyone! But... they had to keep the KING - Bloomberg safe. So.... why would I be mind?
You called Obama a "furor" and seem to be upset that they overreacted because the danger came close to "HIM" Yeah! what's new with that? You forgot if innocent civilians would be affected, they would sue the D.C. Who would pay the settlements? You? What if this vermin  has a weapon or could blow her car full of bombs? How would you know that? Should they ask your guess before?
What you were saying yesterday wasn't making sense. I tell you my opinion when I hear your show being BRILLIANT. I write to you about it. I suggest topics. yesterday, I'll give you a pass, that you were being cynical. That's all.

NOW.
Serious topics for you. 30 vermin creators called themselves same greenpiceofsh.tkeepers who attacked Russian oil refinery in Arctic Sea, jeopardized the safety of ships and their crews, got arrested, went to court. 14 of them are being tries as pirates. So called Amsterdam, "gay town under the sea level" as many call it is suuuuuuuuuuing Moscow for arreeeeeeeesting them. Oh, boo-hoo! Why they were not killed at the first place. Oh, let me think????????? Ruuuuuuuuusinas were veeeeeery nice.................
Talk about serious issues today, will you?
I'll give you a hint; Some Russian group who is on the side of dead Libyan dictator and against NATO
went their to do something. One of them is a Russian sports woman in heavy weight lifting who killed one Libyan man and injured his mother. So, his family and some more maybe 20-30 according to witnesses stormed the Russian Embassy, shut down the cameras watching the surrounding then storm the building. Luckily now one was hurt, entire population connected to the Russian operation there went to Tunisia and most of them were back to Moscow's Domodedovo Airport today. I love that airport, I loved to use it when I'd go to Moscow many years ago. I watched their interviews in Russian.
Some personnel is still in Tunisia to keep in touch with that area's affairs. That's an international news, Why don't you cover it?
I can give you world of information about what's going on in NYC, to say the least. You can have me on your camera live reporting and showing, while your listeners can hear what's going on live.
You want a racial issue. I'll show you racial issue. Every day of my life in NYC against white people, including myself personally. Actually it's so bad, that yesterday while listening to you (was still the first hour) walking home on Upper East Side I saw 2 white, nice, intelligent looking men passing by I thought to myself "oh, look at this "disappearing species." Oh, yeah, that's how I feel. they're becoming rare and rare right on front of my eyes. Who contributed to their demise? Think about it. let me know.
I'm actually going to try to call your show tonight. What about that?

So long.
P.S. Oh yeah, there was another news idem involving a gun and hostage taking in NYC in one of the tax payer supported organizations that disappeared very fast from the news. You know what it was and you know why it didn't hit the news screens? I know why. You want to know too? Pick up my call tonight!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers