Sunday, January 1, 2017

To Michael Savage Jan. 1st, Sunday 2017 A.D.

Doc,

2am.  This is my 555th post in this blog.

Look how Russian kids made happy their counterparts in Syria by sending them sweets, gifts and handwritten cards with notes of goodwill wishes for peace and prosperity for New Year, at 1tv.ru/news/issue/2016-12-31/12:00#2.  
Nice to see innocent children rejoice. Everyone of us have been a kid, but not all of us remember or reflect on it. I have seen lots of cruel people in my life.
When bad news and bad people start bothering me, I try to switch my mind on nice and innocent things (such as children's books), to maintain balance in my psyche.
Humor and laughter are also very important not only for mental health, thus for survival. If I'd not have sense of humor, I don't know where I'd be right now.

This is one of the yesterday's shows on Russian channel 1 TV, at 1tv.ru/shows/novyy-god-2017. 
You'll see how Russians celebrated coming of 2017. I find their programming more cultured, classy, intelligent and interesting.
See how Russian folk dancing and singing is blissful and can bring ecstasy to soul!
Estrada and pop sing love above the belt, not below, like ours. Enjoy!

Ours increasingly are becoming aggressive and costume-wise, rhythms mimic jungle-world movements with often vulgar lyrics.  
I'd be glad to see Trump don't get caught up in peer pressure and abstain from inviting any obscenity screaming rapper or hip-up artist to his inauguration. All of them voted against him anyway. I can't imagine one who said he/she voted for Trump. Have you? Why give them the honor and publicity.
Actually, we the people, should perform. We don't need to be famous. At least not beforehand. We can become famous later. What happens that whose of us who supported him, be invited and just dance under the music and have fun. I don;t know how to dance, but yesterday I did and I started learning. Everybody loved it, cheered for me. One guy was so memorized while dancing with me that he didn't want to leave (he was a guest of one of my neighbors) wanted to take me with him.
Yeah, if I'd be available, I'd give that man a call. But, I'm not. Not because I'm in relationship, but because I'm not looking for relationship and don't have time for casual meetings. Just not yet.

About 9pm in NYC. nice and calm 43F now, was beautiful all throughout the day.
This is one of reports showing how Russians met New Year - 2017, at
1tv.ru/news/issue/2017-01-01/18:00#1.
There are 11 time zones in RF, because its vest territory. Look how in Siberia some people traditionally get into river.
Some Russians do it here in Brighten Beach too.

This is the party in Times Square;
The short version - countdown of ball drop, at youtube.com/watch?v=djs1GslyrTE. 
The long version with performances covering last 3h 45 min. of 2016, at
youtube.com/watch?v=yYn6nzgHAVc. Countdown was with outgoing UN Gen Sec. Moon, his wife and Mayor of NYC and his wife pushing the button.
Mariah Carey's performance was ruined by technical glitch, at
youtube.com/watch?v=UkTy_vSPkWc. 
She was famous by the rumor that she can't sing live. She was believe to lip sing all the time. I though it was only a rumor. Maybe not.

It looked that she and J.Lo decided to reveal every small detail of contour of their bodies to pubic, leaving nothing for imagination for perverted men. Aren't they both married?
Mariah first was married to an older man who was her producer and who pushed her up. J. Lo married a few times already? I guess.
I'm older than both of them, but if I get so much stretching and made-up and go out in those outfits, I swear I'll look much better then them.
Promiscuity works, no matter who say what.
But, all my life I strongly believe that morality is a quality that is none other in God's eye. No matter how human changes and alters it for the search of "gold." It's only one letter difference, but words 'good' and 'gold' are pretty different.
Look how Oprah got her career. She always was open about it. She said many times on her own show that she was promiscuous when she was young.
It's very hard to survive in human race if you're not a shag-up girl. Very hard. Still men dominated world is looking at the women like an object of consumption of their body and ego.
Are women much better or totally different? I don't think so. I'd give just a little more credit looking from perspective and the lives of those women who raised me - my mother and my grandmothers. From nature woman can live without man, for man without a woman has been harder.
Things are changing now with gay movement and procession of money that women can obtain alone.
Yes, I believe that some can do without laying under everyone who will have power over decision making in their lives.
I can stand to have any emotional and personal dealings with a man who is married. It's a red light that will blind me, before I take on that road.
I'd like to deal, meaning work or do business, only with a man who is married to younger and better looking woman than me. I'd feel emotionally much more confident knowing that that man doesn't look at me in any way, but is carefully listening what I have to say.
That's why I don't do make up, don't like fancy clothing. I prefer to be casual, feel free from the fear of being "stereotyped," hear and be heard at first.
Simple truth is, when you love someone he/she becomes most beautiful creature in universe, anyway.
Looks are deceitful, looks can be changed drastically.
To change inside is impossible, no matter what psychology say. Sometimes some people can change some if their opinions about things, but never their character and personality.
Don't know how I came to talk about this topic, but let's get back to holiday mood.

In Turkey the dead count in the result of shooting in a night club in Istanbul reached 39.
Mayor of that city said that 21 of them are identified, 15 or 16 of those are foreigners, 69 wounded are in hospitals, 4 of them are critical.
Correspondent of 1TV.ru Valeriy Zhichkin by chance was around that area and reports at
1tv.ru/news/issue/2017-01-01/18:00#3. 
They says that the shooter was wearing Santa costume. Not true, he wasn't not. You can see it on video. Also nobody knows if he was the only one. Eyewitnesses say that there were 2-3 of them and they were talking Arabic to each other, not Turkish. 

Putin was working today; he spoke with HassanRuhani of Iran about Syrian peace, Bibi-Nat called him from Tel-Aviv and spoke about Israel-Pal. relations and the situation in Middle East in general, at
1tv.ru/news/issue/2017-01-01/18:00#3. 

[Putin is a workaholic, his kids are grown and on their own, he's single and totally devoted to his job. There is no alternative in horizon to him for next year elections. It's about little more than in a year.
Not much left. I believe Russian Constitution doesn't allow for a 4th term, but isn't it a "living-breathing document" as we, the Americans, say?
By this time frame Trump was already running his campaign. D-tran-angela can run for the 4th term, why not Putin? The West will do anything to push Russian people to go by the "book."

You know what one famous Russian professor and political analyst said on TV (I loved it and remembered it)? He said "if democracy and other "good stuff" come with it can kill my children, that's all from s.t.n."

What better way you can say?
As a medical nurse in military reserves trained in strict disciplinary form in former Soviet Union, I strongly believe in prevention. Cause, effect and side effect and side-side effect are the stages from A-Z not only in medicine, but in everything in life.
Prevention, which we all overlook most of the time, is important though. In cases and/or occasions that can result in death, prevention is paramount.
Common sense can go a long way and draw the line between "to be or not to be" that naked eyes of uneducated and uninformed can not see at first.

It's nothing on the radio on weekends, but while I was listening the weather today, other things pop-up, such as an interview with O's ambassador of immigration of naturalization.
Wow, I never even heard he had one for that. Of course I didn't listen to the BS she had to say to some 5th columnist vermin, but an idea pop-up in my head; why don't I be Trump's ambassador? Who knows and who can analyse immigration situation better than I, yours truly?
Nobody!  11:50pm

So long.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive