Wednesday, January 25, 2017

To Michael Savage Jan. 25th, Wednesday, 2017

Doc,

Wee hours of the morning. Today is going to be a better day compared to last 2, thank God. 

Bickering, badmouthing, growling, barking at the Trump tree is in full force by the vermin in the media and their street thug cohorts . "Once a communist, always a communist," do you believe that theory? I believe it's true in 99.999% of the time. Not only street thugs who want free abortions are tripping (not that I mind, I'm just saying), but those who you might think still had their minds together. The editor ofTheNation ran her mouth saying nasty things about Trump and his still forming administration. It's not even complete yet, but haters are calling for its "failure." 
The man is on the job only for 2 work days (the rest of the time he overworked) and the vermin saying that he already turned things "upend" (not my word, smarty paints' word) and that soon some signs calling him "dishonest" will appear on some front-yards. 
hahahahah, hiiiihiiiiiiihihihihihihihi  
How many mentally pitiful creatures are in mass media mess? Anyone can give the number or the percentage? 
From the day I arrived to United Sate of America 25 years ago, with a dream to become successful 
in journalism in "freest" country of the world (as I was back home), my opinion about that "industry" went down and down and down. First I discovered that it's not a public service as it mission says to get permission to operate. Public airways are govern to all sorts of people who simply write stupid and deceitful mission statements. 
More I read and learn how it's ran and who mainly controls it, it went downward spiral in front of every decent citizen's eyes at the time of Trump campaign. No wonder Throughout years I never apply to work for any publication, not even wrote for any of them. Not that I had nothing to say, apparently only this blog I'm doing for almost 7 years (completely and totally for free), but I never wanted my name printed in their publications. I kept it clean, that what was most important to me. 
Now, that woman, who wrote that article and who's husband is OK in his political views (although a traditional dem,) sounded terrified that Trump wants to create his own media empire. 
Maybe that's what he MUST do. MUST DO! With God's will, if he does, he never should take any old time media hack, none of that sh.t. Only those who were not involved in mass media and press, unless that was conservative from the get go. Very few of those people are out there.

He diffidently should work on time limits of congress people. It's essential. Those Grahams, McCains, Finesteins and others as such have expire their shelf live a long time ago. They stink to high heavens and we need to let go of lobbyism and put two 4 year term limits on each member of Congress. Those who have been there more than 8 years already should automatically leave the band  wagon. 
We need enthusiasm, new ideas, fresh blood and strong minds to lead this country. We have to create a new media empire, that's all. 4:15am









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive