Wednesday, January 11, 2017

To Michael Savage Jan. 11th, Wednesday

Doc,

Wee hours.
Last a few minutes of your yesterday's show were philosophical. I liked it. I don't wear amulets, jewels and all sorts of decorations. Not even earrings. They bother me. I don't know why. They just do. If I wear a ring I tend to lose it because I can't wash my hands without taking it off.
Another thing in my mind is that if someone has to like and pay attention to me according what I'm wearing, I don't need that person's attention and liking. It's so simple. Real people get to know another one by hearing what they have to say, what comes out of their hearts and minds, not what they wear.
I think I'm OK the way I was created. I'm God's jewel, why would I needs a man made one?
Am I against a little flash and glamour? No. I'd like to look glamorous if I start working for WH for Trump. Then I can afford a make up artist and not to bother myself.
Trump likes to be surrounded by beautiful people and I should not be the exemption. But, before then I'll keep my face and outfits good enough for radio. -:)  As long as I'm clean and comfortable and my mind is sharp, my heart is open, my spirit is up, I'll be OK.

Having said that I add that I didn't forget what happened and what is still going on in Donbass, southeastern Ukraine. It's still war in there, cold winter and deprivation of means of survival in most industrial part of UA. I found this and it makes my heart bleed. "What can I do?" I really don't know. How I'll bring this to Trump's attention? Why we, the Americans are paying for this? Who is talking about the humanity of this people and how to give THEM refugee status and bring them here, if needed?
Be careful, this is hard to watch, at youtube.com/watch?v=s5XfjsFOLcQ.
Several thousand working, innocent people are dead, more maimed, more deserted their homes and livelihoods and psychopathic WH gives our money to neo-nazi killers of Kiev. If not Russia and Puitn, entire Ukraine would be frozen to death.
Instead of stopping the horror show and giving Putin a Noble Peace Prize (not that he needs one),
O is spewing his last minute streams of poison and hatred. Talking of ev.l?!
All that ton of blood is on his hands and on his face. That how I see him. I know he's not and won't be embarrassed, he embarrassed this country, he has no consciousness.
There is an adjective defining this type of character in another language, but I can't put it in here.
In above clip you see kids who were wounded but survived, but what you don't see is the dead. Dead can't talk, they're gone. Several hundreds of children are dead, orphaned and psychologically damaged, their homes are destroyed.
What Trump should do with that oligarch president of UA to ask him to pay back the US money back right away from his own pocket. Yes, the man is a Multi-billionaire. Why is he coming and asking money from US taxpayers? His house is built like WH, with the difference is that WH don't belong to a person, but his is his own. Even O don't have a house like that.

Now, another beef I want to grind about politics in here. When presidents retire from their term, they make too much money anyways. What do they do? They go around and collect money as power and connection pimps. Sorry, I wanted to say brokers, it just came out like that.
Why don't they pay for their own security? Why taxpayers keep them safe all their life? Who cared what happens to them? I'm just saying. Maybe they want to live like the rest of us, free and foot loose?
Why is their life is important let's say after 5 years of leaving the office? I'm trying to be fair in here.
Who asked the people if they care. Maybe we don't. They should they be able to care enough to take care of their own stinking lives for all we care. I think we don't. I'd like Mrs. Conway do a polling on this.
Don't get me wrong; I don't wish them ill, I;m saying they should get back to normal lifestyle, or pay for their own fancy.
I don't remember if any ex-president was harmed by a member of public in this country. Couple got harmed while in office. After they're out of there, they're forgotten like yesteryear's snow.
Unless they come out showing face-n-butt to collect more money they didn't work for, public couldn't care less. That's how I see it. Any other statistic? Why we have to pay for their offices where they don't do anything, don't even visit there? What work?
They all can work from their homes with a help of something called cell phone.
Want a separate office? Sure, why not? Rent it and pay for it. What seems to be the problem?
That's all. 2:30am
 
7pm. Today talk of the town is Trump's first press-conference. I heard excerpts from radio today. It's enough waste a time on stupidity like that.
You covered it extensively, your today's show at, youtube.com/watch?v=8NRX0mum_7U. 
I knew, after being called "dishonest" by Trump vermin in the MSM were waiting for an opportune moment to attack him at the first chance. They have to act wild and wilder, otherwise how else they can continue to get paid?
McCain-bozo-the-clown of his constituency should be thrown out already. The man is certified cuckoo, I mean, really, seriously, he ran out of his mind a long time ago. How those bums can be in power for so long? Trump should change the law and put time limit for those bums in congress.
It's so overdue. This country became their victim.
Taxpayer in this country has become victim for criminals paid by their own money.
This is a bad stuff, a double trouble.
We can NOT have this anymore.

Of course, Trump put the vermin with microphones in their places today, but he has more work to do for tomorrow.
Because he's new in his position and is faced by them, so far had no choice but put up with them.
Today was a historic day, the day of new beginnings. Kick off day for you, as you said.
When he'll gets to WH, he has obligation to us, the people, to clean up this mess called "mass media."
I'm not an economist to tell how it can be done, but I know what has to be done.
There are couple of ways to destroy the bucket of filth called 'mean stream media.' In that rusty bucket called MSM there are bacterium, viruses, germs, infectious spores and other vermin.
Press-titues are the ones who put their product, which are the dirty infectious papers, under that bucket to suck the liquid poison and infectious mucus pouring out of it.
You called CNN reporters "janitors of slime." hahahahhahahhhhhhaaaaaa
I'd say more; they're the slime themselves.

We, the people, don't need that garbage in the corner of the house called USA. In fact we don't need
it in the backyard either. We're fed up, we know there is nothing we can salvage out of that dirt anymore. We tried, we put up, we tolerated, we gave it a chance. At least I did, for 25 years.

I believe that most of Americans who are decent people and mind their own businesses, instead of coming out with mics and pens to suck off the blood of the others to survive like leeches, are furious. Who give them their licences to operate and what's the criteria of their function while using pub
public airways?
I'm sure no one knows, besides a few people in this country who're involved in the process.
Trump should fundamentally change the policies in legal conduct of media and press entities in order to carry that dirty bucket out of parameters of this country.
MSM has become a health hazard. It causes public depression, anxiety, diabetes, OCD, paranoia, you name it.

The good news of the day; today Trump MUST come to conclusion that he he MUST seal the deal on holding MSM responsible and liable for the level of professionalism in their practices or for lock thereof.

The bad news of the day today for me was to hear Jeff Sessions talking stupid about Russia in relations to US and its military role in Syria and political situation with Ukraine.
He's reading MSM and listening to war covertly contractors in "intelligence" agencies. For real. How a man of that statute can look so stupid by repeating what others, some traitors, told him?
That has to change. The boss and the employee of that caliber, in those types of positions, can't have such different opinions about the same thing.    

Trump also said that he will build the Wall and one way or the other Mexico will reimburse for it.
Should I be his adviser, I'd suggest he never ever soften up, but even get harsher in 10 days.

Thanks to some ugly-hair-head-woman-Harvard-law-professor we all learned about "Emoluments Clause" in Constitution. Anybody missed it out? Here is it, at heritage.org/constitution/#!/articles/1/essays/68/emoluments-clause. 

Int'l news; Russians sound happy that O is living. Lame duck is trying to ruin as much as he can, leaving more work to do for Trump.
Today Duma started its spring session. Speaker suggested to shorten the time of lunch and stay for longer work day, until 7pm. Also to close for summer break not at the end of June as previously, but July, thus work one mouth in the year more. It was adopted.
We should do the same in here. Why the bums in congress have so much vacation? What to they do? How much time can take counting money? Can't they hire accountants?
Why would I call and get a horny intern on the phone? Who is intern to pick up my call? What interns are going to do with problems I put up with 24/7 living in this country? Giving a massage to their bosses? Where are the bosses, what are they doing? Why can't I talk to them or see them when I need them? Don't they work for us?

It has been for 25 year that I wanted to say something and say it directly to American people. Alas, so far didn't get a chance, because I had to go to this vermin to another vermin who couldn't care less but making their monies. Most will try to make me worse so I'll be more miserable and spend more money on others.
My stuff is getting bigger and larger and the summery folder is getting thicker.
Trump MUST change the entire structure of communication with FCC rules and regulations and make lawsuits holding them responsible for the news outlets' content a regular occurrence.
Sue, sue, sue and sue some more!
That's is the first prescription written by me for curing the disease of MSM called "lie-o-mania."      


So long.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive