Saturday, April 9, 2016

To Michael Savage April 9th, Saturday

Doc,

Listened to your show in and out for last couple of days. You were covering all sorts of stuff, including article about you in Salon.
My impression is that because you have been on the Trump side from the get go, some other 'conservatives' in the media, who don't like you, are on Cruz's side. Guess don't want to 'follow' you.
They were blaming Trump for not having a clear stand about ab.rtion. That topic is so uninteresting to me that I don't even want to open my mouth to put whose hypocrites in their places. I can do it when I'll have my own channel and be self-funded, so nobody can try to put their dirt around me.
I AM a conservative, not those who think they have control over everybody's body.
Hypocrites call it "pro-life" others call it "forcible breeding."
To be very, very polite I'd say this;
It's a women's issue and men should mind their own darn, retarded business!
Why? Because... if a man want to have a babies, he can change his gender sexual organs, become a woman and have a baby.
And... their are much easier ways to become a father these days. Whole bunch of ways.
I can question those who yell and scream about being a 'pro-life' with a soul condition; they have to answer on a lie detector on live TV! You'll see how many will come to that interview. I assume O? Zero, - none whatsoever! Hush-bimbo keeps talking about it who doesn't have any children. Ain't it a b.tch?! I haven't hear him saying "have you baby and I'll pay for it" directly on TV and write out a big fat (like his behind) check for that person's whole life.  He never did and he never will. If I'll get a chance to question him I'd put it this way; "let's count how much it costs to raise a child, and, mr. bimbo, give me the money first, up front, show me the cash, or put it on escrow, let me work on having a child, but not from you. You didn't want to have them in your entire life anyway."
How about that?
He wastes his money by getting married to "smarty pants" women who could take him to city hall (I give it to them for that, though), then paying fortunes to them to the rest of their lives after getting booted by them!
We can talk about gov. funding of it, etc, etc, I don't mind that. But I know for sure people who talk about it are hypocrites. That's all.
This is how I can help Mr. Trump to get over with those cuckoos who keep asking him that stupid Q and blaming him for not being 'consistent.' He has 5 kids, more than those who ask him Qs.
It's time for me to get together to start doing something public about backing him up. I'm not a public person. That has been a challenge in my life. I don't care about other people's attention, approval and validation. My validation comes from God and I believe that I'm a daughter by whom he's pleased.
That's all on this.
*********************************************************************************

On the good note; today I watched 'Lady and the Tramp' movie fully and with great pleasure.
I bought a mug with Tramp on it and it's so cute. Yes, I do that. To change my mind I go into kids world well knowing that kids didn't make the stories, adults did. It's fascinating, anyway.
The entire creation of Disney is an amazing experience.
I don't like to see how movies are being made or how magic is done. It'll takes away that magic from me. I always get amazed and happy like a child.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive