Sunday, April 17, 2016

To Michael Savage April 17th, Sunday

Doc,

I heard first 2 hours of Friday's show. You tried to avoid political talk and asked callers to tell what crazy thinks they have done. If I'd call you I'd say "leaving a millionaire" for myself. But, I don't have
regret though. Although living in NYC hasn't been smooth financially, but state of my mind, soul and heart is way over the level of importance of finance. I'm not a prosaic person. I'm a dreamer. Always have been. That;s why I chose to study literature as a profession and that's why I came to America 25 years ago. Should I make that life changing decision if I'd know what will happen? I don't know.
This year, at the first time, I'm not sure. Like mother Teresa, I've got my doubts. If she could doubt God, why can't I doubt my own choices? Should I always be a brave person showing bravado face? ??? First; how would I know? There are no guarantees in life.
Second; I'm not sure if I'd be happy back there living with a feeling that I might missed a big adventure. So far it's an adventure. Has not become an opportunity yet. Being innocent, moral, honest, smart (education wise) and not connected in this country will not take you anywhere. These are things that no one even mentions. One should be sleazy, phony, lying, made-up, covertly yet aggressive street smart h.rney-h.e to be able to cut through barriers made with bricks.
In former Soviet Union we were complaining about the system, calling it 'corrupted' because one should know somebody to get a job. When I came here, I found out there was such mandatory thing like a "resume," most of which is piece a creative writing. And, the "uncle" that you needed there to back you up behind the seen, here simply is in the middle of the seen, out in the open, and his name should be written right there, on application form on "recommendation" line. There one needed one uncle, here - needs three. Isn't it nice?
I needed a powerful uncle in there and I need it in here. Not having one in there got me here, where do I go from here? Interesting question to myself.
I think I'm going to stay right here. Life is not forever and I'm not too young to experiment again.
One immigration in enough for me. Let others get the hell out, if need be. It's time to put all my eggs in one basket and throw in the face of s.tan, who is the master of this circus.
I didn't have powerful people behind me to open any door for me in my entire life.
Here and now, I'm thinking, it's time to search and find one by myself. So far  I see one, which is a perfect candidate; - Mr. Trump! He is father, brother, uncle, cousin and a friend I never had. I took care of my father, who worked 43 years and ended up broke when former soviet collapsed. He was a very honest and moral man, he raised me on everything 'right,' but when I graduated from University, he had no idea what was going on and couldn't do anything to help me to get a job. Competition was fierce in there, especially in my profession. Finally, miraculously I did it all by myself and it brought me here. I cared for him as a daughter there and helped him financially from here. May he rest in peace.

After tomorrow are primaries in NY. I'm not registered, but going to try to go vote. The first time in my life in USA, - for Trump. Why not? Every Arab I know in NYC, legal and illegal, who were all not registered, went and voted for O with no problem in Upper west side. Why would you register, if they're not asking for ID? The whole thing is rigged, from top to bottom! And they're blaming Trump for saying it about couple of places? Com'on!

Let me mentioned a thing from Int'l arena before going to bed; at rt.com/op-edge/339807-vladimir-putin-brand-sells you see how the West is using Orwellian concepts of frightening and controlling the minds of masses, while selling them fake bogyman image and memorabilia using Putin's character.

Did you hear the report about 19 German solders joined .S.L? Oh yeah, from 2007 Germans investigated 320 such cases and you can even see German women on enemy ranks. I don't what to link those sites. They disgust me.
I'll better write about Nasreddin than about those garbage. Reader of this blog can learn from N more.

Did you know that USAID is considered a spy agency in abroad? Yessir, apparently Russians put them out of their country for spying activities in 2011.
Also so called NGOs, none-profits and others under "help."
HELP can come in different shapes and forms for very different reasons. I'm very careful when I hear that word.
Having said that the last example of it is Pope's taking of 3 muslim families with him to Italy from greek island of lesbos where he visited a few days ago. My Q is; why so few and why only muslim?
I though he was Christian. Christians are being slaughtered in middle east and he takes only muslims?
Oh, I see, he don't produce anything useful with his hands and mind anymore, but still goes around collecting money. With a cute costume and a smile, that, he can still do. I agree.
I don't see he's selling anything from his city-state or from his jewel collection. I bet his security is  a high class too.

That's why he's so happy to see Sander-the-commie. They're both from same mind-set; taking money from one side, taking as much as possible in the middle, then giving out some for show to blew dust. The name of the game is "help." It's magical. Who can be against it?
Not me, unless I get my Qs answered. And, there are several of them and I want to see answers not in worlds, but in actions on livestream. That'a all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive