Tuesday, April 12, 2016

To Michael Savage April 12th, Tuesday

Doc,

Yesterday you started your show with a clip from Trump saying that he got millions more votes than Cruz, but Cruz "won."
"How did this happen? The fix is in!" you said.
You're called Cruz's Colorado win "rigged" and suggested that if hr's a "constitutional conservative," as he presents himself to be, he should disavow result of Colorado primaries and call for a vote. If not he should be disqualified all together.
You said "There is only one party which selects the candidate. there is not 2 party system in this country! In California there is no voting, there is no democracy. Cruz's backroom dealing is like something you'd expect in Uruguay in 1940's."
Then quoted from G. Orwell; "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
You compared Colorado event to the game of "3 shells and a pea." And, you're right!
[I didn't know what it was, I checked it out and was surprised that I saw it on the streets of NYC, but didn't even know the name or how it worked. Illusions, illusions... Hand is faster than the eye. Ain't it something? For me it's hard to believe in or get used to it.]

Today you're talking about religion and its role in everyday life, a boxer's death in the ring at MMA match, etc.
You're not in mood of talking elections. You say that it's on purposely designed to able only crooks to win, that a normal person can't go through that web.
Sexual revolution brought down the normalcy in society and destructed the social order. "Mandarins" in Hollywood infected and thus got control of the minds of youth in this country by portraying ideas such as 'sexual revolution/freedom' which in reality is enslaving their souls.
You explain that raw meat can infect the brain and give all sorts of psychological problems, which can cause destructive behaviors like road rage, suicide and such.
I never liked and ate rare, let alone raw. Two things are overdo are cooking and washing dishes and cloths. When I lived in France I saw bloody meat all over in restaurants. It was disgusting. I never was a fan of French cuisine to start with, but when I saw the process all over the place it really disgust me. I feel that they're not only stingy with portions, they don't like to use enough fire to cook the sh.t. Even retarded pizza was entirely a raw dough. I never would go and pay for it by myself. Once I meet someone from NYC and she invited me and insisted it's going to be OK, just to sit outside in old town area, she spoke fluent french because she was born there, etc. Yeah, right, she was shot down by a thug waiter who pretended he don;y understand what she was saying. Then instead of Diet Coke he brought me Orangina and seeing my face started shouting first so I'd not open my mouth to ask for anything else. I'd walk away and would not pay for it whatsoever, but told her that I'm staying for her so she can enjoy herself in that atmosphere and eat and drink all. She pushed me to just try to keep her company and I still want to vomit when I remember the taste. The price? A small pie was 11 euros and the soft drinks some 2 or 3 euros. You convert it to $ which at that time was $100 to 70euros and there goes your smarty pants on fire by lazy and arrogant French.
Yesterday I watched couple of clips showing how professional thieves and pickpockets are making good living in Spain, especially in tourist destinations like Barcelona. Most victims are British, because they're visiting in larger groups and have high currency on them. I saw things I haven't seen before and never knew before. In British English pickpocket called a "dipper" and dippers have their own lexicon in their field. I was thinking to give Cruz a nickname "dipper." That's what he did with votes in Colorado. "Cruz-the-dipper" or "dipper-Cruz," how about that? Not to be confused with "deeper" while in verbal speech. I think while on video this expression should be accompanied by a gesture to be clear.  

No words about Int'l news from you or anybody else on radio. Not that I hear.
Who can understand and do it? MOI! Me, myself and I, - the three of us with company of the forth - GOD! These are my 4 pillars covered by a roof consist of motivation, inspiration, muse and glued together by the sense of obligation to society. No penny made whatsoever on this. Just my good will expressed in written words.


Now Int'l news; Today 55th anniversary of Cosmonautics Day in Russian Federation.
Yes, it was in April 12th of 1961 when soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin, first man in history of mankind, flew to space. My parents have seen it live and proudly told us how they felt overwhelmed with happiness and awe.
Then, in July 20th of 1969 Nail Armstrong stepped on the moon as the first man.
I haven't seen anyone doubt Gagarin's adventure, but I heard there and here, in the US, doubting Armstrong's. Why? I guess US flag's rippling in outer space crewed up everybody's high. How that thing can ripple in no air atmosphere? Some people I met personally in NYC telling me it's just a nicely done photo which still don't make any sense. I guess government had Photoshop before we all got it.
Do you know that there was a dogie name Laika, 3 years old stray female from Moscow streets, who preceded flying in 1957 and paved the way to human? It that time things weren't developed yet to try on human first, so they trained and used her. She was an 11 lb. cutie. My heart breaks when I look at her picture.
Check wikipedia.org/wiki/Laika to see that precious face. She was so loved and so famous as Mickey Mouse. But the memory of real animal who's life helped the advancement of mankind is as deep as human's. To be honest with you, I'd not give my dog to perish for any advancement of anything, even saving my own life. To me, when it comes to dogs their lives are as good as ours. That's all I have to say.
Whoever is reading this blog, remember the name Laika, name your dogs after her, please.
Here is a picture of her monument at wikipedia.org/wiki/Laika#/media/File:Laika_ac_Laika_(6982605741).jpg.
From USSR also a woman, Valentina Tereshkova, flew to the space in June 16, 1963. She is a he-ro and she-ro and everything. That woman is a dynamite! She offered to go to Mars - one way, if they need one to sacrifice. Now she's a politician, a member of Parliament of RF. Has been for many years. At Winter Olympics in Sochi in 2014 she was one of the bearers of the Olympic torch.
1tv.ru has a very good coverage showing how festive the buildings and streets of Moscow look like,
how all around the light effects depicting the theme of the day.
This channel, that I use so far to attache references to my comments, has changed its format which made the URL too long. I don't want to overwhelm these pages. I work on keeping things short and simple as much as I can. I guess those who want to watch the report should just put the date and headline of the news reports and try to find those by themselves. As above, I can only recommend this source. Hope other channels won't follow what 1tv.ru did. It didn't improve anything, but made it a pain in the neck.
Actually, let me do this one time in here, so you see clearly what I'm talking about; here, it's at
http://www.1tv.ru/news/2016/04/12/300246-55_let_nazad_kosmicheskiy_korabl_vostok_1_s_chelovekom_na_bortu_sovershil_pervyy_polet_vokrug_zemli.
See? Isn't this too much? Used to be 3-4 times shorter. Who needs this? Not me.
Copy and paste it to google and it pops up. You'll see Putin greeting int'l crew in space consist of 6 men (3 Russians, 1 British and 2 Americans) with their professional Holiday, wishing them success in their efforts and safe return to Earth.  

Russian helicopter has crushed in Syria killing 2 pilots. [What a pity!] Experts are working on the crush site. It believed to be an accident, at rt.com/news/339273-russian-helicopter-crash-syria. 

Putin is going to have one of his world famous press-conferences on Thursday. I have been so busy that couldn't explore the ways sending him a question.



So long.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive