Sunday, December 7, 2014

To Michael Savage Dec. 7th, Sunday, 2014 AD

Doc,

At the end of the week you were mostly talking about the incident in S.I. saying that cop(s) should be indicted. When you see the short version of the tape, it's awful. It looks like they killed him by choking right then and there, but when you see the lengthy version you'll see that it's not a chokehold technically and after he says he can't breath cops called the EMS and were acting pretty concerned about his situation. He died of complications of his preexisting health conditions. Being arrested wasn't the first time, so he should know better what to do, which he wasn't. Instead of getting lessons from this what NOT to do when cops are arresting you, the massage sent by the mobs in the streets is "do not obey at all, do worse, blame the law and get paid for it as much as you can."
Soon will be law of lawlessness for doing anything with people with dark pigmentation of the skin."
Do you know how many times I didn't call the police, that I should of? How many times police comes and play clowns doing nothing? How minority cops can make fun of you if you're white and take a side of the one who looks like them, no matter what? Pe-liz!
My take on this is this; if cop will be indicted and convicted there can't be no monetary reward. To me, crime is crime, no matter what. There is no "hate" crime, because simply there is no "love" crime. All crimes are hate crimes. What does "civil rights violation" means? The man is DEAD! How many of his right weren't violated? Hello? Duh? All his right were violated, papa! How you consider one right is above the other and one is more important than other, when someone is DEAD!?

Another topic you were talking about last week was that minorities invested couple of things to accuse majority and get over them taking all sorts of privileges. Yes, you were right on that; they called me "privileged" because of my skin color, even though I had nobody to help me with anything - my own ethnic group or black, white or other. By inventing things (nobody stops them anyway) they can take more and more privileges for themselves and make people like me 5th sort of citizen.
I was already 3rd class when I came here in 1991, now it's getting lower and lower and simply becomes more dangerous to walk the streets of NYC.
Suggestion: all white people, I mean ALL of them should wear hidden or open livestreamed cameras on themselves everywhere; the streets, their residences and the workplaces where they share space with minorities. Only and only showing everything factual and live can show the truth of this society's multi-level historic lies, mainstream media's corruption and sociopathy in their reportings - news and commentary alike. Yes it's going to be police state, no matter what you and I say or like, because the drones will hit soon. Be ready. I do NOT care. I want drones and I want them everywhere - in my street, on top of my residence and on top of anyone I come in contact with on daily basis. Should I had a hidden camera throughout years of my simple, low-key, minding my own business life in NYC, I should be rich and retired by now. All those so called "human rights and civil rights" never applied to me in this country, - in 23 years by now.

Right now this country is starting OPENLY spit in the souls of those who respected it, did legal thing and showed meritt to get something to be proud of. I remember that day. I remember how happy I was to become a US citizen many years ago. Rules of conduct were different for me than for others who did the wrong thing. I want to know, why are the ones who did something ILLEGAL not only are not punished, but being REWARDED!
When Mr. Bloomberg became a mayor he said "if you'd say yes to something wrong, how are you going to teach your kids to do the right thing?" I thought he meant it. Look at all of them - the whole lineup of geniuses who ruled and are ruling over us. No matter which side of political aisle they're on.

Now the other things;
Those sanctions imposed by the WESTand the US are hurting Russia, but in his address to Federal Council of the country, Russian president Putin said that difficulties bring new possibilities and RF will stand and will be stronger.
He offered "one time amnesty" for deoffshorisation of money taken out of RF. I think that's reasonable and should be done by those who made their money there, continue to live and work there or are simply patriotic. I'd say the same thing to Americans. Actually, it should be a law everywhere. You made your money here - keep and spend in here. Otherwise, at least, if you took it out meaning you trust another country's system better, get the hell out and live there. Should they complain complain about the taxes, should do something about it; change the system, invest tax free, etc.
For example Google operates in Russia tax free. Yeah! It dribbles and dunks at the same time! Hello, Kitty!

Now, the bad news; people left in Southeastern Ukraine continue to die from bullets, bombs, hunger and cold. Where are our "int'l media outlets" like CNN? It's busy showing local streets' unrests which only exacerbates the situation.
Russia should and hopefully will take "serious steps" to help those people who are their brethren.
They sent another "humanitarian convoy," but should you believe in retarded UA mainstream media,
Russians should have been taken Kiev by now and inaugurate Putin as new Czar of New Russia.
At least they saved the lives of Crimeans. They'd be perished like the rest right next to them.
At 1tv.ru/news/economic/273388 you'll see some small business owners are happy that Putin said that gov. is not going to raise the taxes and school children are getting familiare who is who in politics. New companies are exempt from taxes for first 2 years. Moreover, at 2:30 min. of the clip
he says that he's suggesting a "break time" from any audit for those businesses who will be compliant for first 3 years of their start, for the time of another 3 years. You'll be good for 3 years, you'll be trusted for another 3. Isn't it a wonderful idea?
You should see and hear young people in there who are starting and running their businesses and talking about it. They say it shouldn't only be a survival thing, but competitive and strategic.
Come to think of it, should you (or someone else who reads this blog) sponsor me, I'd love to think about doing business in RF.  :)
I know one business is absolutely necessary to be done by now in both USA and RF at the same time and in between. I can do it - brilliantly! I just need some cash to put the connections together.
Nobody else that I see, hear and know of can do what I can in this sphere.
My genetic gifts from God topped off with my education, knowledge, experience, skills, abilities, desires, dreams, willingness and availability right now can NOT be matched by anyone.
Hope you'll change the topic this week. I want to hear Dr. Cohen in your show.

So long.
P.S. Also check to see where your tax$s are going and American young men in uniform are doing in Eastern Ukraine. It's at RT.com/news/212259-nato-russia-policy-ukraine.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive