Monday, December 1, 2014

To Michael Savage Dec. 1st, 2014

Doc,

I'm listening. Not all the time, but pretty regularly. At least I leave my home radio on WABC when I leave.
Today you started with thoughts about family gatherings in general; that some leave the Thanksgiving table bruised. Well, in New York I've got to know people who are scared yo meet their families. One of them, who is in his 50's successful man, can't take the emotional stress of being around his own mother. She can say some things such as "I used to have good looking kids, look what happened" and look at all grown 3 children; teacher, nurse and Wall Street trader. This is a light one. She came to NYC from CA and he just couldn't go out to eat with her. Just didn't go out for a dinner and never invites his mother to his place. So...
From last Friday I started listening to Christmas music. I'm in Starbucks now in UWS and it's playing in background. Smell of fresh Christmas trees being sold on Broadway reminds me my childhood when we always had a fresh tree and big ones. Where I'm from Santa comes after midnight
of Dec. 31st for kids only and they open the gifts in the morning of Jan. 1st. I remember I wanted a dog, a real one. Every year I'd wake up there would be a stuffed one. There was always an excuse
of a new year, next grade and more weight. Yes, as your father thought you should be a macho man, my mother thought I should be a big and fat. She was obsessed with feeding me, which made me hate food. That worked perfectly well; growing up I was always slim and even after 23 years of living alone in NYC I'm just perfect.
This is the Ok part of the blog, lets go to politics.
Today you also mentioned that there are 2 things blackrasists (yes it should be one word from now),
created; as if whites have "privilege" and there is racism without racists. Oh, you haven't heard much more about what's being created by the day. Because of criminal main stream media enterprise, only one side is being heard from - the real racist side, which they're afraid to confront.
Mob rule rules the main stream media and now it's getting worse by the day.

Politico published some retarded reporter's article about Ukraine. As if their pres. says they're dying because they want to be European. I don't know to sneeze or vomit on that thought process.
To me journalism is the best profession in the world, because I think it comes to me naturally,
but these so called ones especially in USA can cause real world problems.
This Ukraine issue created by NATO is as low as any criminal perpetration of a brother killing war can go. So called cease-fire signed in the beginning of Sep. is not working. Every day there are shellings of residential areas and innocent human deaths. Oh, by the way, one American company is providing food for so called "Ukrainian soldiers" and the name of the battalion is Azov ran by an oligarch, which got nothing to do with regular forces. They don't even obey the president or parliament. Maybe you should find out the name of the contractor company and talk about your taxes going there.
Yes, ruble is down, yes, oil prices are down and sanctions hurt Russian economy, but Russians got through hell on earth throughout the history and by making them suffer won't make them like you more than they already do. Last Tuesday Dr. S.F. Cohen had some good facts on radio about the situation. I don't want to repeat them in here.
At www.publication.pravo.gov.ru you can read that Crimea established free investment
 zone and I feel everyone who can afford to do so should be going there or investing in there.
I can go on and on showing the atrocities being committed by western ukrainians (which are minority by the way in their own country) and their sponsors in West and USA, but I'll tell you what we don't see and hear in here; Putin said that Russia has more friends than adversaries in the Western Europe.
Among them Presidents, Prime Ministers, very many MPs, 12 000 enterprises and business connected to Russia, which can make up the number in Millions.
I couldn't even believe anybody who would tell me that there is not One and only ONE journalist who can write about the right thing regarding this conflict in the middle of Europe, actually a worse type of a war,unless I'd see it with my eyes. And, here I am. A year watching and analysing and not hearing anything factual and realistic in so called freest and most "competitive"media world of the whole wide world.
You're the only one has a gut feeling about this, but you don't have anyone who would come on the air and put out the facts and commentaries. Unless you put me on.

So long.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive