Thursday, October 22, 2015

To Michael Savage Oct. 22nd, Thursday

Doc,

Look at 1tv.ru/news/world/294618. I was pleasantly surprised to see young Syrian women backing up men on the defense line. 120 of them shown in this report. These are 17-18 years olds who just graduated from high school. Wow.

All the able women in Syria should take arm. That's my conviction.
I couldn't let my father and brother go to front line and not to join them. Actually, I'd go before them.
I'm a white woman; when I get mad and get mad. I haven't yet. though. Thank God. But I grew up learning and believing that some things in life can not be compromised. Some are even much less critical than life and death situation like it is in Syria now. If enemy is at your doorstep killing your family and destroying your home, there is no place to retrieve. That's it, end of the story. I'd not run as refugee leaving my homeland to vermin. But, obviously, there are many who don't think like that. Maybe most people would choose to save their skin. Always in history there are less heroes and people with courage than average people in majority.

Trump is going strong no matter what low-lives write in the media. Yesterday Rush was saying that he never saw Republicans trying to destroy their own front runner like they're doing to Trump.
Well, I have not formed an opinion of mine on this particular issue, because I didn't follow politics as long as he did. Why would they like do so. My answer is that it's a club and Jeb had membership in it for a long time. Trump is still an outsider to that club. That's how they acted the last time when nominated that old, foaming mouth crazy and lost. I tend to agree with Rush on this.

Apparently US and Turkey were "angered" by Assad's visit to Moscow,
at RT.com/news/319320-us-syria-assad-putin. 
mw [For that I say boohoo!]
Argentina's Kirchner praised Putin and his actions in Middle East calling him a "world leader,"
at RT.com/news/319317-argentina-kirchner-putin-terrorism. 

A good news; on 130th anniversary of diplomatic ties between Argentina and Russia, Russian culture days started in Buenos Aires, check RT.com/news/271051-argentina-russia-culture-days.

I did not forget about Donbass, actually it's the first thing on my interests' list. There is a relative quiet in terms of a hot war, but the devastation, reliance on humanitarian aid, almost no means of surviving in healthcare, jobs and other daily things persist. If even with God's will guns will not fire again, it will take many, many year for this freezing war to end. Yes, That's what I call it, not a "cold war," but "freezing war." Those poor people are exposed to freezing from now on.
How they can live under Kiev's rule after all of these? How many Minsk-BS-whatnot-agreements can help to patch-up wound in peoples' hearts? Heal their memory? Don't we remember nazism after 70 years? Don't we see it in middle eastern conflicts? It's absolutely beyond me.
Putin let this people down. As soon as the first bomb came down on Eastern Ukrainian regions he should take Kiev and sit there. At least that I'd suggest him to do should he ask me.
Looking back at ruins and counting the dead and wounded, that scenario would be the most peaceful one. Much, much, much less people would be perished and I believe the reconciliation between 2 Slavic brethren would be restored by now.  
Anybody who deserved to be dead for peace to triumph is in Kiev's ruling and underground-ruling class.


So long.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive