Friday, May 1, 2015

To Michael Savage May 1st, Happy Labor Day to Russians and people of CIS

Doc,

Today is a Labor Day holiday in the entire territory of former soviet union, besides 3.
May 1st, when I was there, used to be a such a wonderful. beautiful, happy, bright and lovely holiday.
It was loved, cherished and observed by everybody without exceptions. May 2nd was a day of  also and called Mayovka, when people go out for mini vacations, just go out to meet-up, visit friends and relatives, just take a stroll in the streets of the city, propose to each other, get engaged and married, - you name it. Anything from little pleasures connected with the spring weather to the big, serious things in life you'd like to do at memorable happy day, you'd do that day. Many concerts, sport activities and competitions, street entertainments balloons, placards are usually all over.
I gladly see, now from far away, that tradition is continuing.
At 1tv.ru/news/social/282991, despite of not that bright weather, today 130 000 Muscovite's took a stroll through the Red Square with Russian tricolors. "Pervomai" as it called in Russian is a "holiday of Spring and Labor" and this year wasn't exception; - there were very few political placards in the parade.
Motto of the day as it was before stays the same - "Peace, Labor, May!"
It's not just a day off in that country and surrounding areas who shared that holiday for decades.
It reminds people of their youth, shared nostalgia of old-good days, even there were times that weren't so happy, but being together it makes them celebrate their mutual struggles and overcoming of life's difficulties together. It's a happy day of life's renewal, it's connects people in many ways and everybody brings their young to share the experience with them.
I have my own bright and happy memories about those Mayovka days.  **********************
I have a very funny story to tell, that I never will forget.       *******************************
At 1tv.ru/news/social/282992 you'll see the parade with more than 23 000 participants in the city of Simferopol, capital of Crimea.
With Russian flags, fresh flowers, Ribbons of St. George, people are carrying placards reading "Thriving in unity," which signifies the happiness of Crimeans now being together with the rest of Russian nation. "We are happy that we're together enjoying the wonderful May weather rejoicing in high spirits," a parade participant says at the end of the clip.
I wish I'd be there.
Also check 1tv.ru/news/social/282993 about other cities in RF and 1tv.ru/news/social/282994 about the events going on in Lugansk and Donetsk cities of Donbass.

In the meantime:
Today in France is the day of Saint and Natinal hero Jeanne d'Arc. At the time of ceremony for her honor, when Marine Le Pen was trying to lay flowers on her statue, ukrainian natinal-bozo-the-clown-half-naked-women-let-loose-out-of-jail-now-called femen, attacked her and the men around her to show their agly-t.ts, - at NTV.ru/video/1115704. You can hear people are screaming
"les putes" in French at them, which means "sl.ts or b.tch.es or wh.res" in English, and trying to push them off.  hahahahahahaha..........

Oh, looky, looky! This one is not a laughing matter, oh no!
Check RT.com/usa/254757-house-committee-lethal-aid-ukraine. 
$200 million of US taxpayer money to throw away in a dangerous, self-destructive cause such as arming neo-nazis in western UA? Nice job... house of rats, ohsorry, I should say reps.
Couldn't find a more "useful" place, ha?
Write a "sucker" on your forehead before coming out in public today and tell your listeners who pay taxes to do the same.
It's only morning in NYC and my gov. already set the tone for a "good" mood. Thx, O!
I'm going out to pay tribute the weather, - the sun and the wind. Hello, subway!

Now, it's after 10pm.
I was out and about in both sides of the town. I heard part of your second hour only. You were talking about indictments of the officers so prematurely.
When I saw yesterday briefly on TV that young AA lady was hardly reading the script given to her,
I thought she was a protester from street, maybe related to the victim, that's why she got the podium, but....
After getting very tired, I went to MickiD's where TV is on cnn. Somehow I had a nasty feeling that I'm going to hear and see something unpleasant (surprise, surprise).  So, didn't even feel like eating, felt like might throw up from what I might see and hear right there. Got a large coffee and sat down.
No wander, it took a few short minutes for cnn (********), before my coffee cool down, to "alert" (like they discovered another planet which is going to feed as for free) that they got the 6 officers' mugshots and are going to show.
I've just got my first sip and there it was; 3 whites and 3 BLACKS? Why is this portrayed as a racial issue? Knowing that when you say "racial" you mean whites against blacks. This is the other way around; a magic created by media, paid by lawyers and doctors.
My esophagus eructed as natural reaction to my nervous system. 2 people turned and looked at me (bums who hang there all day) and I starred right back into their eyes. There weren't just looking at me out of curiosity of the noise, they were looking with hateful nasty faces like it was my fault and now they've got me and I should pay the price. Then I saw the young woman trying to read from the paper on the podium pretty badly again, and found out that it's the prosecutor. One of those close to me said in praising tone "she got only 4 mo. on the job and look at her!" like it "suppose to be like that. Then, I said half loudly, like I was talking to myself " and she is going to put another young woman in jail, what's "good" about that? That wasn't any one's concern, they were all back, one Hispanic and they were rejoicing the reports from street crowd running, chanting, screaming and having fun.
"What's the "good" thing in this situation all the way around," I asked again half-loud to myself.
No answer. They could heard a belch but not a reasonable Q. Those who're running for "justice" will do whatever they want, as long as it's the way they like it.
I felt racial tension in people today, of course from blacks to writes on my experience. I really hope I'm wrong on this. I pray to G-d to be wrong on this. I have lots of black neighbors, especially with the ones on my floor we always hug and kiss each other. But most of them out there are not like them, so I'd suggest to get out with live streamed camera if you're afraid.
Should all the events be on camera a long ago, we wouldn't have this chaos right now.
Psychotic anders.nco.per, who is poisoned by his own work-related-makeup (i'm not kidding, this is 100% true, he said it on TV and I saw it myself), was so joyful talking to the guy reporting from the streets, like this was another Egyptian spring. I moved away from the table I was sitting around and try to just look at the pic and hear the tone of the voices. I'm a very auditory person and I catch tones
in their delicacy. Those 2 (from the ground and in the studio) was exchanging triumphant high tones with romantic and joyful rhymes matching the street scream-burst-outs, like it was some sort of happy celebration of highest order. I was flabbergasted.
1st of all how this prosecutor who cannot read, much less talk freely, has done her "own" investigation? What does that mean? The guy died April 19th, less than 2 weeks ago. She has her own laboratory to do toxicology tests so fast?
How "independent" it is and who decided so? I'd like to ask her one Q only; did she ever watch channel .sc.p.?
How many stories she can remember? Should her answer be positive, I'd proceed with more Qs.
2nd; toxicology results take weeks.  How did she get that done so quickly and where?
The whole thing makes me sick. I feel sorry for the guy who died and I feel sorry for those officers' and their families' ruined lives also.
You were right; no matter what happens, even if they're exonerated, their lives never will be the same.
I understand that the guy died of his psychcal injuries. But it has to be proven yet. What about other factors?
I have my theory on this, but can't go into it right now because of the time constraints.
All I know is none of the people out there having their 5 min. of fame in front of cameras, helped this guy to do the right thing and come out of his environment and lifestyle.
I want to know which one of his family members, that are planing became-rich-on this-tragedy on the taxpeyers' expense (who got nothing to do with this anyway), gave him a few $ and more importantly a good advice?
No one will ask the right Qs to those who brought him to this world and in the throughout his 25 years failed to do many things. Nosir, they will be treated like royalty and send them to the bank - big time. Good day for lawyers! I give it to them! What else I can say?
Try my suggestion; only criminal charges, not punitive ones on the books, because it simply not fair. Should that be the law, there would not be any riots.

Now this; more clips from Labor Day parades in RF; at 1tv.ru/news/social/283003 = /282991 above.
In Crimea veterans were given medals, awards, thanked and congratulated!
In Kremlin 5 people were awarded highest medal of the country "Hero of Labor."
It's at 1tv.ru/news/social/283004.

Look how "european tolerance" dreaming Kiev youth treated their own and mostly older people in town today at 1tv.ru/news/world/283005.  At 1:30min. a veteran answers to reporter's Q "what is going on?" "What is going on? Excuse me, it's bordello, that's what going on," he says, "they do what they want, they want to kill - they kill, they want to create famine, they do it with unemployment."
At 2:00min. you'll see young people starting to fight with police and attacking journalists and a member of parliament (who was ousted because he was against the war in Donbass).
At 2:30min. in Kharkov thugs straggle to grab the flags out of hands of veterans. In the evening the slogans changed because the thugs took over. You'll see.

In Odessa, thugs had their own parade; freely marching through the square of Kulikovo in front of House of Unions where last May 2nd 48 people were burned alive.
The way Kiev answered to the accusation it sounds like people inside the building burned themselves alive.
A year later "Nat'l Guard of UA came together from 14 regions to "enjoy" themselves.
I can't believe this is going on in Hero-City-Odessa today.
Just like a hell for veterans and nightmare for those who are loyal to them, their sacrifice and the memory of their fallen.
Sad, sad times.

So long.






Followers

Blog Archive